Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why We Should Love Bitcoin  (Read 2198 times)
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

We love bitcoin due to some benefits that can crypto give to us.It changes our life financially and help to pay our expenses monthly.We can invest our money to make it profitable in the  near future.Especially in payment system bitcoin was design a high technology that can helps many people to use it easy and comfortable in our daily life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

Bcos btc is helper for us to grow up our financial.
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

so I love this bitcoin because it helps our country even with our parents so I love this bitcoin, and it's also a bitcoin in my life so i'm thankful for making this bitcoin so i did love the bitcoin.
abamatinde77

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

beacause it can make you a millionaire
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

the main reason for bitcoin love is open source technology and blockchain and transparent and light fasting network with less fee

You have an idea, for the reason why we should love bitcoin it is because the advantages of btc to ourself and to our country. Because of bitcoin we have an income despite of who we are we can afford what rich people have and do. Another is we can easily fulfill the needs of our love one because we have savings, unlike before life is miserable. We cannot get what we want because we don't have. Bitcoin is grace and we should take good care of bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

Because is a crypto leading coin and well secure with private key on blockchain family, and is the best so far and accessible in market exchange 24 hours demands and supply in market and secondly Bitcoin is the best to invest and have a great return, and is profitable.  

Reasons to love bitcoin are: It has a lot of potentials, bitcoin in its early years has been making an impact. Next, this makes our lives easier, we can trade easily. We cn make fast transactions without fee and without the government as an intruder
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

The main reason individuals love Btc is that its rates are right now the most noteworthy in the cryptocurrencies advertise. The interest in Btc in mass will make a considerable measure of benefit when the conversion standard increments. In the event that one day the estimation of the Btc drops then clearly speculators won't love Btc any longer however will change to Ethererum the cryptos without bounds guarantee to supplant fiat monetary standards.
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

The reason I love bitcoin because we can manage our own finances and even we can become a bank of our finances.
This makes our life easier.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

The reason why we should love bitcoin its because of there benefits that give us to many people that use bitcoin. Bitcoin is an online technology that give us a profit and to give helps for an extra income if you know what bitcoin you will earn a lot because there many ways to earn in this bitcoin. Thats why many people love bitcoin. Bitcoin is an open source of technology that give us a better future.
The main reason why we should love bitcoin is it help us to gain some extra money and the benefits that give to us. In addition to that, I agree that bitcoin is an online technology that gives profit and money. We also know that bitcoin is a kind of electronic money that can be used in some transactions. We should love bitcoin because it will help us to have bright future.
DASA NYA

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

We are slowly losing confidence in our banks and holdings of assets, it can be completely lost, and bitcoin is not, it's because we control and manage our assets.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

The reason I love bitcoin because we can manage our own finances and even we can become a bank of our finances.
This makes our life easier.
With bitcoin we can control all the money without having to depend on the other side, this is what makes us optimistic with the future bitcoin, I love bitcoin because I'm sure that the future will continue to improve so I get rich and successful someday.

..........///....../////..........
julielyn

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Biggers reason why we need love bitcoin becose alot of ppl buy it for 400-500$ somebody 2-3k$ and they a so love bitcoin aswell Smiley
Bitcoin give us anynomous and decetralization which make our life easy , becose we a tired of banks and financial controll Sad

For me I have three reasons why I need to love this bitcoin before bitcoin is giving me this money secondly my bitcoin income I buy home use third where i can bitcoin so i love that bitcoin because it's important to me.

Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

The reason why I love bitcoin is that I can gain profit from it. Even though I know it is risky but still I want to try, we need to face the risk if you really want to be success. Just learned first before you try.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

the reason i love bitcoin.
1- profitable.
2- Give me a work effort.
3- since I invested in bitcoin both in training and so  on my economic needs became fulfilled.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

The bitcoin price is why we have love the bitcoin, we can see the history of bitcoin on the first time they released, where the bitcoin only have price less than $100, years by years the bitcoin have high price and right now the bitcoin have $10,000 value, so this price why we have love the bitcoin. we can take the moment of this bitcoin price to earn much benefit and get much money on the bitcoin.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

This is the reason why we have to love bitcoin :
- Bitcoin Makes Trade Easier
Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government or agency
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

And for you guys, why continue to love bitcoin?

For me, we should love bitcoin because bitcoin can give us opportunity to earn many money. We should love bitcoin because it can change our life and it can make our financial life stable. Because bitcoin is profitable it helps me to buy the things I want to buy and I now helped my parents in our daily expenses and lastly I can now pay my own tuition fees without soliciting money in my parents.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

This is the reason why we have to love bitcoin :
- Bitcoin Makes Trade Easier
Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government or agency
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

And for you guys, why continue to love bitcoin?

I love bitcoin because it is giving  me extra income and a part time job which I can do in the comfort of my own home by only using my smartphone. Also, I can send and receive money in an instant just like sending an email without third party authorisation and without paying extra fees.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

The volatility of bitcoin is one major aspect why i love him.the chance to gain big,though can be loss big too.but in the end of the day,still profit is what i may have.you can tell many things about this best coin but for me i will love this until bitcoin is available and valuable
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

We should love bitcoin because first, it gives extra income to the people, learn't about this unique type of digital currency, we can earn money even we are in the house while working with bitcoin. Can also replace an ordinary job that in bitcoin you will earn money as your salary much bigger. With bitcoin, your all dreams came true. There are also lots of benefits of bitcoin than fiat money. Only crypto minded should know it.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

Simply because it helps a lot to people like us, for me bitcoin is the very best answer to all my problems financially. It hepls me especially first to pay my credits and to follow my family needs and as of now also my family wants

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: