Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why We Should Love Bitcoin  (Read 2198 times)
tats14

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:41:44 AM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

This is the reason why we have to love bitcoin :
- Bitcoin Makes Trade Easier
Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government or agency
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

And for you guys, why continue to love bitcoin?

Well we should love bitcoin for our future of our society, because bitcoin is one of those deserves to love, bitcoin can change every person's life and it can be a good example for our young societies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

There are many reasons why you will love bitcoin first and foremost you should love it because bitcoin gives you lots of money if you invest in it.
tadex01

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

There are various reasons why everyone should embrace Bitcoin. Some of which are: It came as a result of technology advancement. It is a future and present money. It is decentralized. It attracts little or no transactions fees. Transactions of bitcoins can be done within few seconds. It create more jobs for the teeming population e.t.c
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:04:31 AM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

In my opinion, the reason why we should love bitcoin is that it can help us if we have some financial issues. Bitcoin is always there and ready to help us to fill our needs and help us to buy what we want. Bitcoin is like a cryptocurrency but more complicated. We can use bitcoin as our part-time job to help us to gain more income aside from our monthly salary. Bitcoin can help you to establish a better future for yourself and for your family. We must love bitcoin for being helpful and useful.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

There are various reasons why everyone should embrace Bitcoin. Some of which are: It came as a result of technology advancement. It is a future and present money. It is decentralized. It attracts little or no transactions fees. Transactions of bitcoins can be done within few seconds. It create more jobs for the teeming population e.t.c
There are many reasons for me to love this awesome product which I claim is the product of the century because it has made its own place in the market with allowing the people to work for it on different platforms and in the end the people have got all the profits. It has given the concept that the money belongs to the people and not the banks and if that money is doubled, even then it belongs to that individual.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

Everyone have their own reasons to love bitcoin. I am almost sure that mostly people love bitcoin because of prise and freedom and i am from those people.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

Bitcoin has given us many reasons to love it.The amount of features it provides us will attract us towards it.It is decentralized in nature i.e. no government or bank can track the transactions made through Bitcoin. This makes the transactions anonymous.These transactions are also carried at a very fast rate and very less fee is charged. Bitcoin provide us a way to earn a good amount of money .It is the finest investment asset and provide us with huge profits in a short period of time.It also provide us with security as the Bitcoin wallets are accessed only through a private key which only we know and no other person can access our account.These are some reasons due to which we should love Bitcoin.
Akbcryptomoon7668

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

There are many reason why I love bitcoin. I love my because bitcoin concept is revolutionary on economic and eliminated intermediary like banks. With bitcoin, we can move our asset instantly and low fees.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

Bitcoin has given us many reasons to love it.The amount of features it provides us will attract us towards it.It is decentralized in nature i.e. no government or bank can track the transactions made through Bitcoin. This makes the transactions anonymous.These transactions are also carried at a very fast rate and very less fee is charged. Bitcoin provide us a way to earn a good amount of money .It is the finest investment asset and provide us with huge profits in a short period of time.It also provide us with security as the Bitcoin wallets are accessed only through a private key which only we know and no other person can access our account.These are some reasons due to which we should love Bitcoin.

You are definitely correct. Bitcoin proved to us how awesome it is, it is truly a great blessings to us due to its capability and usage. Many people benefited its value even though how downfall it's value, there are still believe on it which makes on its trend ups and downs. Bitcoin is a full of surprises which you may never expect to be happen. Also, we must aware on how important bitcoin it is as we need to put in a secured wallet that we have since many people here in crypto currency trying to hacked our shares. Soon, in the future many people will ise bitcoin as a mode of payments due to its fast and reliable transaction that is hassle free for each and everyone of us.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

When Bitcoin is accepted to establishment like mall, grocery, hotels and restaurants it would be amazing to pay your bill with out thinking how big your tax to pay since it's taxless. So everybody should love it.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
PPumpsTogether

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

personally i love it because it's the first cryptocurrecy in the whole history, that is means it created a revolution, a new something in the life, i love it because it's created a new way to transfer our money without big fees for greedy banks and governments, bitcoin is the financial freedom.
Heronzkey

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

The reason you should love bitcoin is, it helps you especially with the things you need at home so you can live, and even if you do not have a job or income, but now it's worth it because of bitcoin, so it should just really love the bitcoin.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

Bitcoin is safer than keeping gold! 
Easier to use the bars of gold
Bitcoin is the ONLY crypto accepted as currency for buying things.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

For me, the reasons why we should love bitcoin because it supports us to our financial needs, help us to transact our money with less fee, secretly and gives me some knowledge about the new digital currency. I know that most the bitcoin’s and other cryptocurrency users objective to become the next millionaire or billionaire, but the greatest attractive part of bitcoin profitable because a lot of persons are trusting it and expecting a lot of money from it.

Exactly, it really helps in our financial since we need money. Basically, we love bitcoin as we can earned and support the financial aspects for our daily consumptions but somehow we want to earned much more profit that we have and as a result a huge losses especially in times of tremendous decrease of its value. Well, I believe someday it will back to it's great value as I set some of my share for the long term investment and some will support for my financial since I have a regular job.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:17:06 AM

There are very few people in the world who know about bitcoin. Indeed do know many but only a small part uses it in everyday life. A lot of people don't know how it works. When people understand its benefits bitcoin will become more popular and widespread.People need to provide more information about cryptocurrencies and their merits.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

There are many advantages of bitcoin and that's the reason why people love it. Bitcoin is one of the most crypto currency that supports us in our financial problem,they gave hope to those who has no work and know how to earn on it.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

For my opinion the main reason why we need bitcoin or love having atleast 1btc is that the price is not stable so when you invest there's a chance that your investment will gain profit overtime. Also I love bitcoin because of its fast transaction method and very unique currency that is the best example of how we handle money in the future.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

- secure

Aside from it is not yet taxable, bitcoins can be done together with a stable job but you need to manage your time so it will not affect each other and may cause problem in the future. The main problem you can face when dealing with bitcoins is that its value had always changes so frequent that you need to monitor its price to avoid losses and some problem with security online but this is solely dependent of the user's discretion on accessing some sites.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

There are many advantages of bitcoin and that's the reason why people love it. Bitcoin is one of the most crypto currency that supports us in our financial problem,they gave hope to those who has no work and know how to earn on it.

For me, the reason I love bitcoin is that bitcoin answers my financial needs, when the time comes that I'm in a crisis, my son who is a bitcoin holder, gave me some of his earnings that I used to settle all my financial problems, from then on, I also started to use bitcoin and make an earnings.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

The reason why we should love bitcoin is aside from the huge profits we could gain from investing in it, it's fast and cheap to send money anywhere in the world, it's private and banks or central government can't take it away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: