Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons Why We Should Love Bitcoin  (Read 2198 times)
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

The main reason in my opinion to love bitcoin is not that you can become very rich but the fact that it is decentralised. Why would you want governments and banks to interfere with your money. This is the biggest benefit of bitcoin.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

Other than OP's points, I have to add that when we love bitcoins, we support it until it is fully developed to be the money of the future, finally replacing paper money in the process. It's really the end game for all who love cryptocurrency is this: the ens of paper money and the start of a generation of digital currency.

doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

We should love bitcoin. Bitcoin was born to meet many human needs today. For example: bitcoin helps them pay for faster, convenient and fast services through the internet. In addition, bitcoin also helps investors make additional income, increasing their finances.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

When I started joining this forum, Bitcoin has been already the top among other coins until the present. What I love with Bitcoin is it's value. It can be even compared to gold which is a great investment. That's why, I strive to own one. Even wit the issues like high transaction fees and slow system, we can't deny that fact that it still remain in its position.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

This is the reason why we have to love bitcoin :
- Bitcoin Makes Trade Easier
Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
- Bitcoin is not controlled by any Government or agency
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

And for you guys, why continue to love bitcoin?

The market has the volatility that every trader likes and because of that there are new rich people who are living in the community and government started to notice the growth of bitcoins and banks as well, some of the companies are envy or rather say scared so they are creating fake news and black propaganda's but we should not tolerate this kind of occurence and believe that there's a bright future for cryptocurrency in our nation.

cpkozak

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

Bitcoin transaction fees are extremely small and sometimes free. Users only need about 10 minutes for transactions to be confirmed. It's still faster than interbank money transfer. This is a decentralized currency, you own it. No central authority has control over the bitcoin and therefore the bank can not take money from you.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

Bitcoin is a relatively private currency. On the one hand, bitcoin is very transparent, because there is blockchain, everyone knows how many Bitcoin addresses. Other people may know where the deals come from, and where bitcoin is sent. On the other hand, unlike ordinary bank accounts, no one knows who the owner of the bitcoin is. It's like a transparent plastic wallet with an invisible owner. Everyone can see what's inside the wallet, but no one knows who owns the wallet.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

In the place I live most people I invite to know bitcoin always refuse to recognize bitcoin... What happened to this people?

Modern economics is rooted in the belief that competition in the global economy is a free What this means is that when nations interact through peaceful relations and trade all participants will get benefit. This belief is at the root of all arguments for free trade and globalization; the more opportunities there are for people on Earth to trade with each other. As the first globally available avenue for sending value around the world instantly, the Bitcoin payment network should be an immensely powerful tool for fostering the continued globalization of trade and, by extension, greater prosperity for all of humanity. people should recognize this opportunity.
The Blockchain database using bitcoin is not controlled by one party, but rather the very open to the public so that it is impossible for someone to fabricate transactions on Blockchain. The entire transaction was recorded live, transparent, and spread to millions of servers. Those who want to alter or falsify the data transaction Bitcoin, must compromise millions of these servers at the same time.
- secure
You might think that the bitcoin system open source enables a computer genius can break system bitcoin and published a number of bitcoin for himself. In fact this system has been reviewed by various circles as flawless. Every past transaction data stored in all peer across the network, and must be a sequence. Each transaction will be verified by a number of peer recently was declared valid. Bitcoin system is safe, unsafe is users and money exchangers. Just as the internet banking password, hackers could easily steal some money from you if your computer is infected by a virus.

In the end though, there is people will probably continue to disregard what is going on with Bitcoin. And that’s ok. It just means there’s more for the rest of us to love. 

Aside from it is not yet taxable, bitcoins can be done together with a stable job but you need to manage your time so it will not affect each other and may cause problem in the future. The main problem you can face when dealing with bitcoins is that its value had always changes so frequent that you need to monitor its price to avoid losses and some problem with security online but this is solely dependent of the user's discretion on accessing some sites.
There are lots of reasons but I think the most of them is because of the benefits that bitcoin is giving us. It helps us to earn money just easy as that. It made life look easier because of faster and reliable transactions it is involved. One last thing is its benefit to those users who are just earning minimum wage and bitcoin is their way to earn extra.

Y U MAD AT ME
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

I love Btc because it's various advantages.Firstly without any pressure, work can be done comfortably.Then it's price and there is more profit in less investment here.Through online, without going bank money can be stoked and the bill can be paid.

Koolerin

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

The reason I like Bitcoin is that he can give people who are willing to accept new things an opportunity to get wealth.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

There are various reasons why everyone should embrace Bitcoin. Some of which are: It came as a result of technology advancement. It is a future and present money. It is decentralized. It attracts little or no transactions fees. Transactions of bitcoins can be done within few seconds. It create more jobs for the teeming population e.t.c
There are many reasons for me to love this awesome product which I claim is the product of the century because it has made its own place in the market with allowing the people to work for it on different platforms and in the end the people have got all the profits. It has given the concept that the money belongs to the people and not the banks and if that money is doubled, even then it belongs to that individual.

Those are not real reasons or you may wanna expand little more about it to have clear understanding. Though it has given us freedom to own the bitcoin or any other coins then also it is not with us as result of decentralisation. I mean you can keep it but you cant own it as banks and other regulatory bodies are making tremendous pressure on the crypto's and thus we have to be use this currency in the fear and we will have no idea when the coin will be banned!

The only reason that people love the bitcoin is its value and the way it gives us profits. There are literally few people in this world who are trying to develop it and hence its been done at slower rates. Its just about the profits, come on guys you can open up straight.  Wink
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

Yes, bitcoin is the future, any govt that abandon the growth of this community, they stand against a tide. They can't . It is proven in China where Chinese traders move their asset to Hongkong and ofshore market. They trade bitcoin cash the money via ALipay from Hongkong. Chinese traders will continue their trading because cryptocurrency is borderless. Is China going to ban Internet? Will Chinese traders stop to trade? No, They will contonue to trade offline.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

- secure

Bitcoins is really good for long term investment because of the market's volatility and different traders are competing on the market to earn more cryptocurrency adn they are all hoping to earn a huge amount of profit in the future.

antoclaus

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:33:56 AM

The main reason is the popularity around bitcoin
it penetrates into the masses like a virus and captures the minds of people
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

There was so many reasons why we need to loved bitcoin. For me it's a big help to the people when it comes to financial. It is also a long term investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

For me I really love Bitcoin because it's so easy to do the tasks and then you will earn tokens in the right time there is no any hassle when you do Bitcoin especially in bounty campaigns.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

We should love bitcoi because of you focus in Bitcoin you can see yourself a success future for your own self. Because in Bitcoin there's an long term investment and bitcoin is also profitable.

Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

Bitcoin is a relatively private currency, Bitcoin transaction costs are very small and sometimes free.

Bitcoin has been the top among the other coins to date.

What I like about Bitcoin is its value, even compared to gold which is a big investment. That's why, I try to have it.
gwopr

Activity: 296

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

The main reason I prefer bitcoin is security.It seems to me that this is the best that bitcoin gives us and what we can hope for
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

Bitcoin is first of its kind. Basically, bitcoins did start everything and made things better for other cryptocurrency to follow in its footsteps. That's why we have so many coins out there. It's all because of this little coin that dreamed bigger than most of us.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: