Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No future for bitcoin  (Read 2170 times)
sohel436290

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:34:14 AM

I do not agree with you Put resources into bitcoin for future there is correct report for both benefits and important bitcoin is for future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:49:41 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will grow in the future. Everyone in the world is aware of bitcoin more, bitcoin prices are increasing. In the future if there are applications that meet the requirements of consumers. Maybe cash will be digitized. Instead, it is a world without cash.
I agree with you that the future is the digital world. There is no doubt that the digital currency will be more perfect with the development of digital technologies and the scope of its use will also be expanded.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:55:08 AM

Thank you S. Korea!   I will now spend some bitcoin profits in your country on the ski slopes of Muju!  (well, in the city and resort/hotel)

sent from my X6
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:34:20 AM

I think for me, everything that can be possible way development if it will try and patience of all things that we can change on our life so, I think bitcoin it is the way to earn and save money for the future life.Bitcoin it is way or change in our life for the good and development to be rich in our future.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:34:57 AM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

My opinion that you are wrong.
Yes, it's begin only.
Will be great future for bitcoin. I think it's the best cryptocurrency today  
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:53:26 AM

I think bitcoin still has a future because bitcoin has improved from time to time, bleaching that bitcoin has a future and everyone will use bitcoin both in transactions but also as a place of income.
lnihjlbg

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:09:27 AM

The future of bitcoin is not known and may be superseded. But in the current situation, the development of bitcoin will only be better. Its future will be to show its charm from now on to the world stage .
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:17:16 AM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.
After the bitcoin unstable people going to silly and tell a lot of talks that doesn't be happen. As I thinking everything will be same as the yearly system.  so don't worry about bitcoin. Just need time for market and wait till bitcoins growing.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:22:34 AM

I dont think so, bitcoin is growing its natural strength in all over the world chains! though we cant be sure for the future, all we can say is the possitive side that bitcoin will always have the capability to grow!
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:35:31 AM
Merited by Eternu (2)

Undoubtedly, old technologies with respect to crypto currency will die and on their basis new, more perfect ones will be created. However, this will not happen very quickly. Bitcoin is now in very poor condition: slow, with hanging transactions and large fees. Of course, if these shortcomings are not eliminated, there will be a sharp further drop in demand and exit from the market. These are the laws of the crypto-currency market where the strongest, the fittest and the most perfect survive. Let's hope that in the near future bitcoin will cope with its problems and again take its rightful place among the crypto currency.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

I am confused why you can think like that, I hope the future of bitcoin is more promising. because bitcoin is growing in every country. bitcoin will be more shining in the future. I think you have been mistaken for concluding bitcoin will fall.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

Maybe. But nobody can tell. I can say that tomorrow can be the end of bitcoins, and some fool might even believe me. But nobody can predict the future. Only one thing is certain: that no king rules forever. Eventually, some new coin might overthrow bitcoins off the grid.

atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

As you can see on coinmarketcap the gap between eth and btc is becoming closer.  All the coins on the front page of Coinmarketcap are red today i except ETH.
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

I think so, but not really sure. And There’s also the risk that the bitcoin market could collapse if a stampede of futures traders all sell their contracts at once.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

No its not, because as you can see how fast and crazily high bitcoin was in 2017. This year it might be double and multipled and ofcourse in future as well. No future for bitcoin? I think our future will be brighter than to those who are not.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

nobody can predict the future.but I personally believe bitcoin has a great future. although bitcoin current situation is down but bitcoin will grow up again.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

I expect more than just your thought without explanation, just random guess.
Don't you see most coins are in bloodbath right now? it's because bitcoin get corrected, everytime bitcoin price fall down, every coins in the market will follow it.
Now, imagine if bitcoin does not has a future, none of the altcoins will have it either. Like always mentioned; if bitcoin fail, altcoins will follow it to the grave.

You could be right, and what you said could happen, but i think there is really low chances for that to happen. Bitcoin is main and strongest cryptocurrency at the moment, but that doesn't mean that bitcoin is crypto world. One day Bitcoin will die for sure, and some new and better crypto will succeed it. Large number of people around the world likes what blockchain represent and also like idea of decentralized currency like bitcoin. Therefor i think we can say that if bitcoin dies some other altcoin will succeed it.

Bitcoin and altcoins represent free currency which belongs to everyone and no one, and that idea will live as long as there is even one crypto out there.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

The future of bitcoin is not known and may be superseded. But in the current situation, the development of bitcoin will only be better. Its future will be to show its charm from now on to the world stage .
People start losing their hearts when we see a little decrease in the price of bitcoin i think still bitcoin has a very good potential even though its price is dropping but it does not mean that it is going to end tomorrow, bitcoin is still in the top list of the investors and they will never lose hope from bitcoin, they are still investing their money in bitcoin because they are too much confidence about bitcoin future.
Dummsaus

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

In my opinion it will take a lot to dethrown Bitcoin. Even if Bitcoin doesn't have the market cap it will still be the one that's talked about.
I dissagree,  as you see the bitcoin is falling and soon ETH will be the number one on coinmarketcap, it mean that trands has changed.
Ethereum is for fooling people. It is a grand concept, but its not capable.
It's follow up Cardano will address the issues, well that is what they like to do.
And already stating it as important as Google is today, the Google for cryptocurrencies.

It will be a hard fight, money will clash at its best, and we all wanna see Bitcoin firing up its booster aka lightning network,
and how high the stars really get they are grabbing for.
Tomcasper

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

as long as Blockchain is exist, Bitcoin will always have future. Blockchain technologies will come new for sure, but it doesn't mean bitcoin will drop or gone away, because bitcoin is the main project of blockchain technology (as I know). Blockchain improvement will strengthen bitcoin existence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: