Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No future for bitcoin  (Read 2170 times)
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

bitcoin and the other coin still have a future and maybe we need to pass this situation first to stay survive so other people will see that cryptocurrency is something that still trying to exist among them. we know that cryptocurrency has been tested with other people to know how strong and good enough the cryptocurrency and until now, I see that the cryptocurrency still trying to survive and even there are many new coins is come out in the market.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

do you know, new projects are large scale ? mention one of them, I want to know it?
otherwise you just make your own opinions instead of discussions. bitcoin still has a future for the next few years, though in the future there will be many more sophisticated innovations.
Bitcoin has been proven throughout the years, been tested and still standing. Being the first crypto currency it is still more reliable compared to other cryptocurrencies and still higher in value so i dont think it can be replaced by other cryptocurrencies on the rise.
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

Bitcoin has no future?
Precisely the best bitcoin assets for our future who use them. Having a very profitable bitcoin, a very high confidence level many believe in bitcoin.
pankajbhaban

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

Doesnt matter it had made many millionaires and still got opportunities get rich quick
santankara

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:12:08 AM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.
I think bitcoin will remain in the future,
it's just that I think the value is not as high as it is now, bitcoin is a lot in about its use by some countries in the world because it is risky.
sannyday

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

Yeah I always wonder about that too. I've lost faith in Bitcoin a while back, especially because of the super toxic community and bankers involvement and all the developement around it I do not like. Maybe it will last, but I don't see it being competition for some high-throughput DLT coins that are being developed these days - when it comes to world currency. I think It may stil remain as storage of value, but not a worldwide currency. But that's just my opinion atm and really hard to predict anything in regards to this field.
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:18:29 AM

Bitcoin has been proven throughout the years, been tested and still standing. Being the first crypto currency it is still more reliable compared to other cryptocurrencies and still higher in value so i dont think it can be replaced by other cryptocurrencies on the rise.
Bitcoin has not proven anything, it is a new technology and to rate that we need more time, it is just less than ten years and it is really difficult to weight it against other investment platform, but one thing i can tell is bitcoin will be there in the future and there is nothing that can stop it completely, as long as people are interested with it, it will strive and i do not see any other coin take over bitcoin as well.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

actually, such dip happens with and anybody - remember the big crash in the US a couple of years ago - just give Bitcoin a little more time.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

People have different attitudes to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in General.There are many different opinions about this.Very often, the bitcoin compared to the Tulip mania. But this is an unfair comparison. Unfairly believe that when the market is overpopulated demand for bitcoin will be zero.New users are attracted by the high price of bitcoin. The size of the bitcoin network increases and the price increases accordingly. The issue of coins is reduced over time. And there is no saturation of the market.This also leads to higher prices. It's paradoxical. The bubble inflates but does not burst. Because the market is not saturated. As a result, the process of reducing prices because of some factors is replaced by the price increase.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

Some people thinks that there's no future from bitcoin because they just only see the rate is getting low thats why we should always encourage people that there's always a better future in bitcoin and this will grow stronger someday.
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

the wrong thinking for people to think bitcoin is not their future as it will only see bitcoin success in the future and i am ready for that warmly welcome that bitcoin will have a bright future and when people start wanting to have then i am already a billionaire therefore I have prepared what I should do later Cheesy
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.
We all have different opinions and we should respect it. In my own opinion, it is so impossible that bitcoin will fall down or be gone. Its price may decrease but its impossible that it will be gone because it had been used by a lot of people in a long period of time and its popularity is still there. We all know that bitcoin is the first crypto currency made successful and many people called it as mother of all currency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

Bitcoin will continue to prove the people think it will not last long wrong as it has always done in the past, you cannot say bitcoin has no future when there are millions in the market.
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

Personally, I believe future bitcoin will not down because when bitcoin becomes its maximum, the supply is fixed. Then demand will high. Then it becomes some kind of stable price level. At that time people will not trade daily. Because holding bitcoin worth to keep as diamond/gold. Also in that time, we will find more advance blockchain technologies and people will use those technologies for their daily lifestyle. As an application, bitcoin is just beginning. Nowadays many good ICO projects start for offer best applications for people. Those are based on the new level of blockchain technology. Hence I believe bitcoin will remain as a pioneer of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will develop into next level in future. 
Thanks.   

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE