Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No future for bitcoin  (Read 2170 times)
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

No one knows about the future. we all can only try to make the future of bitcoin possible. achieved in terms of bitcoin can be the dream of many people by becoming a new revulsion

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lutfor

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

I'm completely disagree with you. Why you are thinking like that besides in future bitcoin price can go down but it's doesn't mean that bitcoin will die forever. Obviously more powerful crypto currencies will come in future but I hope bitcoin also remain it's own position for very very long time.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

Well actualy we are all realy dont know what will happen in the future but i still believe that bitcoin will recover again in the future.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

I don't agree with you. I think bitcoin will give good future. Yeah i know now bitcoin price is low but that's why bitcoin's not future i don't believe that. i guess bitcoin will give bright future.
NdoxYuni

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

I think so
New coin with new digital, hight speed and low fee to change the world!
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

Without bitcoin no crypto. All the cryptocurrencies depend on BTC. As you can see in the current market, now almost all the coins follow the BTC price movement. I don't think this pattern will change within this year. After several years new coin/s come an take the place of BTC .
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

there is no future for bitcoin?
I think bitcoin is good for the future, because bitcoin is the best asset to invest. If you believe in bitcoin you will benefit. Indeed bitcoin is still the stage of development but future bitcoin will definitely be good.  Smiley
DenySety

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

I think BTC will hardford and after we will use BTC for payment
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

I think that bitcoin actually has a good future. Bitcoin is still a developmental stage, but already some countries even people have used it and believe in bitcoin.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

Well, its good that you bare your mind but something tells me that you are not a pessimist. the future of bitcoin is not bleak as you may be suggesting. On the other hand, the potentials of the crypto world is enormous and bitcoin will pay a crucial role.

dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.
that's not true,there's so many member of bitcoin is now establish their life they earn much money,they improved their life thru bitcoin,if you like to  good future to bitcoin earn money while you are in bitcoin,that's the best way.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

Yes there are no future for bitcoin for those people who are lazy. And I also guess for those people who don’t believe unto their selves that their life can be change if they just keep striving hard for success. If you will say to me that there are no future with bitcoin you are also saying to me that you are a hater of bitcoin. And this is not new to us because there are a lot of people who still don’t believe with bitcoin. But some of those non believer are those who can’t accept the fact that users of bitcoin are already successful.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

do you know, new projects are large scale ? mention one of them, I want to know it?
otherwise you just make your own opinions instead of discussions. bitcoin still has a future for the next few years, though in the future there will be many more sophisticated innovations.
Bitcoin has been proven throughout the years, been tested and still standing. Being the first crypto currency it is still more reliable compared to other cryptocurrencies and still higher in value so i dont think it can be replaced by other cryptocurrencies on the rise.
Bitcoin has overcome so much that sometimes is very easy to forget it, we need to consider that most projects disappear in less than a year, in fact the failure rate of new projects is amazing, and while bitcoin was the very first cryptocurrency it is still around this tell to us how strong it is and how well designed is bitcoin compared to any other project that has come later in the market.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

I don't agree with you. I think bitcoin will give good future. Yeah i know now bitcoin price is low but that's why bitcoin's not future i don't believe that. i guess bitcoin will give bright future.
actually, no one agrees with it. only people who hate bitcoin think that bitcoin has no future. they may try to damage the bitcoin, but in the end the bitcoin becomes larger than they think.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

The algorithms of blockchain is not fix at all time but rather it can update the os that depends on what is going on on the market. If it is needed to upgrade then it should to make it effective than jus a passive. The improvement of every technology now is due to the fact that people change and generations come and go in this planet earth. Even it is so much upgraded still bitcoin is there in the future. It cannot be set aside in put an end for bitcoin is the mainstream. That is what I think.
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

I don't think this will happen. Bitcoin has a bright future and bitcoin is the firstborn one so it is currently the king but its technology is older too.I guess that with some upgrade like lighning network bitcoin can stay in the top.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Bitcoin is just a beginning of everything in the crypto community, but this coin will remain as the father of all and will stay on top with all the prices in the market.
Bitcoin fell but we must expect the rise sooner or later. this is for sure.
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

No one knows about the future. we all can only try to make the future of bitcoin possible. achieved in terms of bitcoin can be the dream of many people by becoming a new revulsion
I think for me, everything that can be possible way development if it will try and patience of all things that we can change on our life so, I think bitcoin it is the way to earn and save money for the future life.Bitcoin it is way or change in our life for the good and development to be rich in our future.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

The future of my point of view now is not known, the market is in decline and no news promising to rise, and all the news is unreliable because we see that Betcuain is still over the past three months at the same price and in a low, I do not think there is a future for this transaction
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

Now is not the time to buy nor is it time to hold especially since we don't know how deep this downtrend will go before stabilizing.. The reason for the previous bull run was mostly based on hype and greed which means that it wasn't the true value of Bitcoin. We shall hopefully see the end of this downtrend once govts come up with a way to regulate crypto currencies. This may seem negative to some of you, but it's the only way crypto can be accepted into our current system & society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: