Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:59:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No future for bitcoin  (Read 2170 times)
sangungaji

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

decreasing and increasing in bitcoin is normal, its crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

I think bitcoin will still have a future, for now bitcoin is falling, but bitcoin still has the potential to increase its value, and bitcoin will remain the most important and most popular.
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

I think bitcoin will stay alive anytime. Because Bitcoin is the first digital currency that will not be replaced with another coin. Bitcoin is the king of all coins.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

No guys, the appearance of bitcoin will be the best for us and we have to keep the bitcoin up anytime so there are no new project projects that match the bitcoin but if time says another then we have to accept the new project as our future race.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

maybe there is future and maybe theres no future for bitcoin.. but one thing is sure blockchain still in infancy stage and will mature, be use until many years to come..
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

I do not agree with your point, I believe bitcoin very future. I know that when Mt Gox completes the sale and withdraws from the market, Bitcoin prices are gradually stabilizing. This is also the time when investors restore confidence in e-money. Investors must have a vision to overtake graphs of price volatility and scrutinize their portfolios. Matt issues related to Mt Gox have been resolved. Authorities are more open about electronic money transactions. The confidence in cryptocurrency is increasing. Although the "bubble" Bitcoin tended to explode earlier this year, the dollar has begun to rebound and stabilize in 2018. Similarly, bitcoin will return, rising. and sublimation.
AnnPP77

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:17:57 AM

Hope not. Hoping to rise & rule again by bitcoin
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:18:36 AM

Guys, no one can predict the future. Is the money in our balance increased or lost, we do not know ?? tomorrow is a mystery. Bitcoin could have died but it could still exist forever. All we need to do is, increase our daily insight about this bitcoin and learn many other insights so that we always benefit in the investment world.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:26:44 AM

I think bitcoin has a huge future considering its secured and decentralized technology. Maybe in the long future other more upgraded technologies will be develop but short term or few years term I think bitcoin will become bigger than now.
agatamannini

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:37:40 AM

I think it's just a prediction, because no one knows for sure what will happen with bitcoin in the future.
I m confident that it will continue to grow and will remain the king of all coin
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:39:50 AM

I think bitcoin has a huge future considering its secured and decentralized technology. Maybe in the long future other more upgraded technologies will be develop but short term or few years term I think bitcoin will become bigger than now.

Yes i agree on that. Bitcoin has a long way to go because of the population of users, investors and bounty hunters are tremendously increases day to day as the blockchain technology adjusted to cater those people world wide. Including on the future technology it also adapt to the new trends like upgrading for a new development.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:41:52 AM

You may be right but I think bitcoin will not fall because bitcoin is the foundation of cryptocurrency and I believe that changes for improvement will arise soon.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:18:48 AM

Bitcoin is the answer for your future,future now a days is veryuch important you can not leave very well in a successful life if you not have any plan for your future
Herjuna

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:21:41 AM

I think there will be a future for bitcoin because bitcoin is a new innovation in the era of the digital it is today, although the value of bitcoin will decline, along with the large number of rules that govern and restrict bitcoin
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:12:08 AM

Nobody can exactly tell what will happen tommorow, if the bitcoins will gonna die and be replaced with a large scale projects, it is all a speculation. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and the most trusted store of value, I believe this is just the beginning in its long journey. Recent prices have been down but the best is yet to come, bitcoin is still the first truly global decentralized currency.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:17:16 AM

Nobody can exactly tell what will happen tommorow, if the bitcoins will gonna die and be replaced with a large scale projects, it is all a speculation. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and the most trusted store of value, I believe this is just the beginning in its long journey. Recent prices have been down but the best is yet to come, bitcoin is still the first truly global decentralized currency.
we can see the situation now if bitcoin is still a good future, the prediction in the future is very difficult to predict because after all, until now there has not been a good coin that can compete and take over bitcoin technology, so I think bitcoin is still good,

jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

By dethroning bitcoin, it takes a lot of factors which may dethrone bitcoin. It is possible but it's hard if you try to imagine it.  Wink
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:49:03 AM

No future for bitcoin

Btc has big and good future, as altcouns  Wink
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:13:38 AM

maybe I may not agree with this bitcoin that there is no future here that I think it's hope that it will be succesful for everyone it will be a great trading deal with everyone who goes to the difficulties that occur in our world maybe when the sun is crying with a smile on the face a few if ever it would succesful its good operation or the value of every tokens.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:16:56 AM

And where are those new and larger scale projects that you are talking about? Because there are many projects claiming that are better than bitcoin and if they were really better they will surpass bitcoin and yet bitcoin is still by far the best and most widely adopted cryptocurrency around and I do not see that changing anytime soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: