Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No future for bitcoin  (Read 2170 times)
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.
You need a lot of research before jumping into conclusion. You need to ask yourself if there is no future in bitcoin, why it is the standard of all altcoins. Why they neel down everytime Bitcoin is on rise and sometimes Bitcoin falls together with altcoins?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

I don't agree with you, however bitcoin is still useful for now. bitcoin is still the center of all existing crypto. this is why the development and future bitcoin still spelled out very potential

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

Hi,

You are saying "no future" when you think "better future"!

Maybe, indeed, we will see other crypto (or even other kinds of digital currencies) appear and perhaps overthrow bitcoin.But it will not make bitcoin disappear AND bitcoin will always remain as "the first". Then, a technologically more advanced future is great, you should not be so pessimistic! Wink

Last point: I sincerely think that... actually bitcoin will remain the "king" on its market for quite a long time... Just because it is not so easy to trigger off acknolewgement from a community as ours, with so many different people, having many diverse goals...

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

I don't understand why some people when bitcoin prices go down they assume that bitcoin will die, or bitcoin isn't worth anymore. And when bitcoin prices go up to a few percent in a few days they'll say bitcoin go to the moon, bitcoin rises to 40k or 100k, I really don't understand that's what it means. You just will be worshipper of bitcoin when price has goes up, and you'll be haters of bitcoin when price has goes down.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

maybe bitcoin future is not bright as 5 years ago, but i'm sure cryptoworld still exist and also make us lot of profits till forover, it's already growing like we trading stock exchange
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

i don't even think that bitcoin will go down,but if they will say that there is no future in bitcoin,damn that thing bitcoin have a lot of people who help their life the others now are already millionaire how could they say that.so guys if somebody will told you this one don't believe on them just be yourself and always think positive.
weronixa

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

I think that being a household name is going to prevent that for a very long time. It's the only coin non-techies are even aware of.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

Sorry, maybe better to convince yourself about what you choose. Doubts will only slow you down and do not wait for your friend to get a lot of profit from bitcoin, then you will trust bitcoin, because it will be too late.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

How can it be, bitcoin is now trading at big fiat based stock exchange like CME, CBOE. Do you see other cryptos trading in there? I think there is none, and while most of the traders prefer to trade bitcoin than other crypto there is still a huge potential of bitcoin. You can even notice the market cap and the volume of bitcoin, it simply said I am the king and it will be hard for others to detrown me.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

I think you are very wrong, now have started many countries that receive bitcoin and it will continue to grow until all corners of the world.
I am sure with the increasing number of bitcoin users and enthusiasts bitcoin then prolong the life of bitcoin and increasingly difficult to defer.
Bitcoin is a future coin that will be very popular and will be a very valuable asset.
Can be seen from year to year bitcoin has a very good development, this can be sure no one can shift the bitcoin easily.

Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

i do not agree. The king will always be king. The btc will be like gold or more. Almost all of the altcos are now made by a company or organization and under their control. btc is not organized by any organization or any company. It is a public good for everyone. That is in my personal opinion.
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

At present bitcoin prices are growing slower than ethereum prices, but in the future bitcoin prices will not fall. The number of people entering the bitcoin market is quite high. I think cash will be digitized and daily purchases will use bitcoin. As such, the bitcoin market will grow even further. I'm sure it will happen.
welljo0108

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

Only in our self if we have a future in btc or none.dont think negative. For me i will continue what is good and i know it well be work.
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

Crypto is the future, bitcoin is the firstborn one so it is currently the king but its technology is older too.
I guess that with some upgrade like lighning network bitcoin can stay in the top.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

I think bitcoin have good enough, because the enthusiasts of bitcoin are still many and the country was also pass bitcoin in the country as a tool payment too much, then because it’s future bitcoin will still be nice and it seems like will continue to good
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

i think bitcoin will enlarge the value in the future and it will be legalize to all country.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin does not stop there, it will grow throughout the continent, people will be using it more and the current bitcoin market price is ok, it's still useful for now, bitcoin is still mid The heart of all existing crypto. And this is why development and bitcoin in the future is still very potential.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

Ofcourse there are chances for that,we can't say bitcoin will be always on that top just only for the cause of first crypto currency.If some crypto currency can create more demand than bitcoin then that coin can be at top of the crypto currency.But there are already better crypto currency availabole even now,but still bitcoin is expensive because have more faith on bitcoin than other coin that's why people keep investing on bitcoin over other cryptos.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

in don't think so in my opinion from the start bitcoin is to permanent price so it can be fall down but it can be rise up after so i think bitcoin is a roller coaster that no one can doesn't know what is the future of bitcoin.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

there is still a future for bitcoin. try you see bitcoin graph from year to year always increase. and it proves that there is still a future for bitcoin. and not only that, later for a few more years, surely many people are using bitcoin
that's true, i also feel that bitcoin still has a bright future, maybe it will not come quickly but i am sure it will be slowly but surely. so there is still a chance for us to start investing before regrets arrive.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: