Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No future for bitcoin  (Read 2170 times)
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:05:52 AM

those new investor or those that buy at high price are the most worried right and they think they invest at the wrong time. they hope for profit but what they see now is their losses. bitcoin have survived all this years and stood strong despite of all these negative criticism.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:37:21 AM

I think, I know the reason why you are saying that there is no future for bitcoin and I am pretty sure because the value is continuing to decline and right now, there is no sudden rise signal which somewhat disappoints us all. I do not want bitcoin forbidden in our country because I still believe bitcoin has the potential to be pumped again to surprise us all. Cool
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:34:32 AM

What happening now about bitcoin will surely gives us lessons that no easy money in cryptocurrency. I mean you need to do research before putting your hard earned money to invest such coins since it's volatile and nobody can predict the price.
I still see a good future for Bitcoin to rise from his red bathtub and bounce back to surprise us all. Keep the faith nothing to worry. Just enjoy the ride.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:04:27 AM

If you look at the development of bitcoin now Mayjen you will be surpised but that’s bitcoin he will go up and down. Bitcoin will be the talk of all time.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:11:51 AM

The value of bitcoin plunge last week. Bitcoin is notoriously volatile, and its value is expected to continue to shift unpredictably. There are lots of issues about bitcoin being banned in different countries such as Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam and etc. Some financial experts advised some potential investors not to involve their self with bitcoin anymore because of its recent issues, but at the same time, there are others speculating that the bitcoin will keep on rising and will reach $100,000 in the future.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:16:06 AM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.
Bitcoin will not fall but people who hodl bitcoin and got affected by FUD then panic sell will fall, If you get what I mean. Bitcoin and blockchain is one of the most amazing technology ever build in the history in my own opinion and point of view. This kind of technology makes the digital age at its fullest or maybe half of its fullest.

We are living now in the digital era where almost all kinds of things/stuffs are purchasable online, The only thing that is missing in here and will take a lot of time is the mass adoption of this kind of technology. We shouldn't live in the past, We should look at the future and accept this kind of technology in our lives. Cool

Again, Bitcoin will not fall, Only people that are too greedy will fall. Cool

although one day we can not predict whether bitcoin will be destroyed and replaced by new technology or bitcoin will get more and more memuntaki and have big name in cryptocurrency, we must take part and succeed bitcoin and look for big profit from bitcoin. this is done if one day bitcoin really destroyed and replaced new technology we already feel the profit with bitcoin.

All I understand on what you are saying are profit, profit and more profit lmao. (just kidding) Grin
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:48:15 AM

it could happen but we never understand what will happen in the future we can only hope in the future will more technologies emerge more innovative and also useful for everything so not only for personal interests only

Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:06:07 AM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

If this is your belief in the future then why are you still here. Bitcoin will have mixed future and everyone has future in bitcoin. Even if you invest now, I will assure you that from another two years, it will be very profitable. It will be featured regularly in the Remittance World because of very quick to transfer money all over the world. On the other hand, same as other cryptocurrencies will do better in future if you do proper research.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:17:33 AM

[/quote/ No cryptocurrency can ever replace bitcoin on top,and no cryptocurrency can reach the bitcoin price.I still believed  that bitcoin will continue to increase it's popularity and bitcoin stays to be number one cryptocurrency.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:47:02 AM

probably yes. if the lightning network will be successfully fork and will pursue the much more faster and much more cheaper transaction will held for bitcoin
surely bitcoin price will stumble at about 50k usd or lower hahahaha HOW I WISH it happened but anyway be prepared for its big dip that is happening now hahaha. I thought ETHEREUM will still in the green corner but It also soaking in red bath right now hahaha
Weirdwas

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

It depends on what happens for now, if there is a better technology that will increase speed and reduce fees then bitcoin will probably fall.
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

Bitcoin will continue to survive as long as people use it as their own. And people are getting more and more interested with bitcoin as bitcoin offers various opportunities for everyone to earn money either passive or active income. We should continue to invest in bitcoin and use bitcoin and as long as we do this bitcoin will live and will have a great future ahead.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

you are wrong, so far the market is always bound with bitcoin. I think you are nonsense and have never studied the history of crypto. see bitcoin has persisted in a decade. and the market is bound by bitcoin, the fall in bitcoin is very influential on altcoin.
bitcoin has a bright future despite being attacked in many directions.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:29:19 AM

The future of bitcoin God knows, because all the price value depreciation it is under going now, many of us do not understand. And this is what makes me doubt some facts within the decentralization, when it can still be so broken  down by certain set of organizations, the future of bitcoin Is in many hands.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

Bitcoin started it all, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and everything that's related to it. Do you think people will just rely to the copy-like ones? I don't think so. look on how many coins are proclaiming that they are faster than bitcoin, bigger blocks, solved scaling problems, etc. But where are they? Bitcoin is the beginning and it's not going to end, it can be upgraded but it won't be replaced. The future is already speculated for bitcoin and it's bound to reach million dollars soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

I don't know what the future of Bitcoin is exactly and can't really predict as these markets are the most volatile and unpredictable of all markets so far. I personally believe that because the whole marketcap of both Bitcoin and the other altcoins is very small compared to all the other financial markets, there is huge manipulation going on and I doubt anyone can deny that. I am sure in the future some bigger technology will take over where Bitcoin has left off, rendering it obsolete, then we will have to worry about the price I guess.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

those new investor or those that buy at high price are the most worried right and they think they invest at the wrong time. they hope for profit but what they see now is their losses. bitcoin have survived all this years and stood strong despite of all these negative criticism.
Your right, people who does not understand fully how bitcoin works especially in the earning part would tend to say this. They get into the game late and expect to earn easily the soonest of time. They did not understand that the pioneer investors Took higher risks then, when they indulge in bitcoin at the early stage where there was very little value if none. But the pioneers were patient enough and positive enough to stay, wait and remain positive of bitcoin that is why now they are enjoying the fruits of their hard work and patience. New investors must learn the game start learning and stop complaining.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

The people who says that no future in bitcoin is a lazy people and a undecided people. Theres a lot of investors who trust bitcoin. I personally believe that because the whole marketcap of both Bitcoin and the other altcoins is very small compared to all the other financial markets. There are people who says that this is scam but eventually they even know that theres a lot of people who become successful.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

You have a very well future to bitcoin it change everything from you nothing to be worry about it

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

I don't think so. There are alot of investors who invest and trust btc. And I don't think that bitcoin will not find ways to also innovate and develop further in order to serve peoples demand.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: