Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tips for begginers  (Read 1605 times)
Clark13

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

There are lots of tips for the beginner to start a good career here in bitcoin or cryptocurrency world.

1.) You should be tolerant to everything that might happen. Here in bitcointalk.org, it may take time before to get ranked up and you can join campaign. You should have the patience to wait until you get the opportunity.
2.) You must calculate the risk. In joining campaigns, it is good that you have calculated the risk that you might take. There are scams around and you do not know, which of them.
3.) Go with all the ways you know. There are so many ways to earn bitcoin and getting all of them is not bad. Take it as your beginning steps so that you can able to turn all of them into opportunities.
4.) Learn. You should have time to learn or study about what is happening in bitcoin or cryptocurrency world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

There are lots of tips for the beginner to start a good career here in bitcoin or cryptocurrency world.

1.) You should be tolerant to everything that might happen. Here in bitcointalk.org, it may take time before to get ranked up and you can join campaign. You should have the patience to wait until you get the opportunity.
2.) You must calculate the risk. In joining campaigns, it is good that you have calculated the risk that you might take. There are scams around and you do not know, which of them.
3.) Go with all the ways you know. There are so many ways to earn bitcoin and getting all of them is not bad. Take it as your beginning steps so that you can able to turn all of them into opportunities.
4.) Learn. You should have time to learn or study about what is happening in bitcoin or cryptocurrency world.
Thanks for the tips. Are you an expert or are you just getting started in this and you are posting your experiences?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

I think the only tips that i will give on a newbie is dont rush on how to earn. Read this forum first and understand bitcoin. If read this forum you might know how to earn fast. Reach the rabk jr.member and join some campaign try also join some airdrop
ingemar4949

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

If you're really a newbie in trading so my suggest for you is stick with the tips from pro traders, don't do anything alone or stupidity okay ?
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

I am also new to you, I recommend reading a lot of information about the crypto market. Choose ICO projects to invest with low initial capital, to experience. or participate in the bonus programs of ICO projects. I'm doing the same thing.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

For sure many of us has offered for our advice.And for me as a neboe like you the best thing you can do will be patient because it takes time when you rank up.At the same time think always positive and be good in your posting activities.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

For starter maybe will be better if you choose ETH because the price is stable.
The trading tips what I know :
1. Not lend money fron your friends, because maybe you will be panic when the price drop and then your friend want their money back.
2. Have really big patience, because we don't know about the price in future.
3. Use long term trading time, because usually this trick always get the profit
4. Learn to analyze about the moving price everyday
5. Don't be Panic Seller, though the price is drop/fall so far, never sell it, because the price will be back to normal again.
mhdazrull

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

A few generic beginner tips that will help you to get up to speed:
1: Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
3: Begin with trading CMC top 25 coins, to avoid to much risk in the beginning.
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

Hope this helps a little.

Such a good advice for a newbie
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

No one can really help you on this one but only yourself bitcoin is self-researched and it is riskier more than the natural Forex. Please don't be spoonfed there are tons of thread like these in the forum, I suggest that explore other thread like this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

well i'm beginner too, but my suggest to you is be a smart person and be strategic when trading a coins because people nowadays is too many scammers and they can't be trust at all.

boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

The thing that I will share to all the beginners who wants also to make income here in bitcoin talk, Please make a reading a habit for you to be able to cope in the  new environment you want to join and want to learn, Always make sure that you will follow all the rules that they make here for you to able to be  here longer, dont spammed and don't talk shitty post for you to able to keep your rank higher. When you have the chance to be here don't waste this chance and make the most of it.
The first thing to take note of when you’re getting started in Rules of Survival is that there are several different modes that you can play—three in total. You can play solo, which is you against everyone. Duos, which is you and a partner against other teams of two, and then squads, which pits you and three others against other teams of the same number. You can select which mode you want to play at the main menu, after you choose the server that you want to log into. Choose a mode that fits your playstyle, and then dive in to get started.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

The biggest tip I could give to newbie or should I say beginner investors is to stay calm during price drops. Most of these price drops are just temporary and go away after a few months. To which the value after would then increase. If you get carried away and panic sold your investments you are not only stripping yourself with the chance to gain profit in thenlong run but you are also hindering bitcoin to recover and regain it's losses. That's my only tip.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

Here in this crypto world there are many things to observe.  You need to do some research about on how and what to do before doing things in order for you to earn and to lose your money.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

While you are beginner and have a little knowledge about Bitcoin just read first about Bitcoin,post in the forum to increase your rank until it become a Jr.member then you can join campaign that is what I do now like signature campaign and Facebook campaign that is easy for me. For me signature campaign is easy and good for my knowledge because there is a lot of things that you can learn while you are spreading the word of what signature campaign you joined you must wear the code depends on your rank then read the rules carefully that will guide for you and post in the forum by wearing it, post in the forum depends on the rules. Read more to expand your knowledge and spend a time for Bitcoin.
tetsu223

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

if you are a beginner you better try to find lots of knowledge about bitcoin and other crypto. there is plenty of bitcointalk knowledge material for your understanding. spend a little time reading and searching for knowledge.

after that i will assure you will be able to master all kinds of trading and etc.
Heronzkey

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

my tip for the same as a bitcoin forum you just need to read first so you have the knowledge of wisdom so you will be able to answer questions in the forum, and to sign up for the signature campaign.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

If you want to start trading better you start a strategy or MCD from Altcoin to make sure where to buy and sell, if you have seen the MCD and put it there, you can consider it in that trade.
first is you should learn things from trading or in bitcoin you should have thoughts and knowledge knowing all things from what you want to do wether it is trade or in bitcoin thats the first step on how you will improve in one thing you should have the knowledge on what you want to do.

LenaPetrova

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

Once you start trading as a beginner, start by small amounts to avoid making huge losses from the start.
Diabolikkk

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

any advice for beginner trader ?use ?
Study, study and study!
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:25:55 PM

Always turn on the cold head when you make transactions with bitcoin. Never be nervous when you drawdown. Distribute your capital between several coins. And keep investing as long as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: