Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tips for begginers  (Read 1605 times)
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?
There are some tips for beginners, I think this is great:
~ Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement.
      Bitcoin price movements in the market have certain characteristics that are influenced by several factors either fundamental or technical news, and certain other things that have its own uniqueness.
~ Conduct Technical and Fundamental Analysis
      Before trading, you must learn to analyze the bitcoin price movement technically, by understanding the indicators and trading tools that match the characteristics of bitcoin movement in the market.
~ Read the global news and news events that will appear
      In trading, we need to pay attention to what news (news event) will appear and what time the news is released. In addition, the ongoing global news that may affect the bitcoin price movement is also important to be given attention.
Hope this helps you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?
There are some tips for beginners, I think this is great:
~ Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement.
      Bitcoin price movements in the market have certain characteristics that are influenced by several factors either fundamental or technical news, and certain other things that have its own uniqueness.
~ Conduct Technical and Fundamental Analysis
      Before trading, you must learn to analyze the bitcoin price movement technically, by understanding the indicators and trading tools that match the characteristics of bitcoin movement in the market.
~ Read the global news and news events that will appear
      In trading, we need to pay attention to what news (news event) will appear and what time the news is released. In addition, the ongoing global news that may affect the bitcoin price movement is also important to be given attention.
Hope this helps you.
My tips for begginers,is they must have a knowledge on what they enter.They must know the whole story behind it.They must be patient and a hardworking one.And understand the character of bitcoin movement.They be must know to manage the time.And even if its a risky one but still you must be ready of what circumtances come in every step you make
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

First thing for most, please do read a lot about cryptocurrencies. These are really hard to absorb and it is too risky so you should have a full understanding about all this. Regarding exchange, well I can suggest my top 3 would be Bittrex, Binance and Kucoin. Those are my favorites because it is fast to use and user-friendly. If you are a beginner, then you may first invest on the blue chips. Meaning the top most coins we have on coinmarketcap. Because they are more stable than other tokens. Lastly, control your emotions, do not be too greedy. Goodluck Smiley

Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:06:42 AM

For beginners my advise is to equip yourself first with information about bitcoin what its origin, how does it works, what are the benefits, what are the do's and don'ts, as a trader the right time to buy is when the value is low. There are a lot of information on bitcointalk, experience in facebook and google.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

The best advice is don't trade in beginners it is not comfortable to expecting a profit. Because many newbies are affected in trading they don't know about the trading strategy.
This is a risky investment so try to gain some knowledge in this forum then continue to analyze the best coin. This is the right choice for beginners if you want to invest know you only affected your investment.

Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

Bitcoin is obviously one of the best ways to invest for today, to those who are begginer trader here are some tips and strategies that helps you in trading, bank roll management, it means managing the amount you are trading on a daily basis, dont over Trade, if you have one or two losing trades in a row then you are done  for the day, learning, you need to learn everyday about old fashioned trading, have  a strategy, make a list of coins you are going to watch daily so you can become a familiar with their price action.
geethnew

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

Personally what I am doing is I am doing bountyies and get some amount of money and trade using them, So no risk.. This is a good way to follow
bunny2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

A few generic beginner tips that will help you to get up to speed:
1: Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
3: Begin with trading CMC top 25 coins, to avoid to much risk in the beginning.
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

Hope this helps a little.
It's a great help for me that you gave an advice, i am also a begginers here in forum.
Melanie84

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

Thanks i learnt a lot and it was very useful
Toby Benson

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

just find good and legitimate youtuber channels to listen to that talks about the latest news and what it means. thats work  Smiley
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:47:03 PM

I'm not much of a trader, but a great platform to use is BitTrex. If you can supplement your trading with earning coins, and then invest those on a regular basis, you will do much better than just trading.
justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:45:35 PM

Be informed. Get involved. Have the determination to learn the "what's and how's" here in the forum. Better is the way for those who are well-informed and willing to be involved about cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.
DziugasB

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:52:58 AM

The best resource that helped me with trading/investing is books. If you like reading, buy some books about investing, finance.
Go to tradingview.com and try to understand how professionals do their technical analysis.
SevenSign

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:35:27 AM

A few generic beginner tips that will help you to get up to speed:
1: Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
3: Begin with trading CMC top 25 coins, to avoid to much risk in the beginning.
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

Hope this helps a little.
this helps a lot.
this really helps me, appreciated!!
This advice is truly can help us as who is planning to enter the crypto trading world. It well help for us to improved our gain knowledge here in forum. Tnx and more power!
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:52:03 AM

For me you should read the forum in this forum posts. They have many tips you just read it and  keep posting.
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:25:15 AM

First Do your own research! Invest only what you can afford to lose that's RULE no.1
secondly Don't put all your eggs in one basket, DIVERSIFY that's RULE no.2

Binance, bittrex and coinexchange got my trust in trading.

Coins to consider trading in are those who have protocols like  NEO, XRP, ETH etc. (DYOR) is important

Strategies to use well. BUY LOW SELL HIGH and don't sell at Loss just HODL.

Happy trading Wink
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

Before invest or treading, you should have the better understanding of how markets going on. Since you are a beginner I suggest trading on top 25 coins according to total market capitalization. top 25 coins have the low risk of loss. while you are studying about the trading, you can invest on ICO.

Diabolikkk

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

I'm not much of a trader, but a great platform to use is BitTrex. If you can supplement your trading with earning coins, and then invest those on a regular basis, you will do much better than just trading.
If he doesn't need to deposit fiat Finex is nice, otherwise there is a minimum deposit of 10k dollars for the new subscribers.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

For newcomer is the best way to start from Bitcoin or Ethereum. These currencies are stable and understandable. It show good growing results. In addition it supported by many wallets and other services.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

For trading, you might want to check out GDAX or Binance and focus on starting with some of the top (less risky) coins while you get your feet wet and learn more about it. You'll hear a lot of people say to buy in the dip, which can be a good strategy for a quick buck. Be mindful of the market trends and don't invest ant money that you cannot afford to lose.

Good luck! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: