Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tips for begginers  (Read 1605 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:10:43 AM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

I think as a beginner for traders looking for information about trading, looking for a lucrative coin, learn what coin moves are going to be profitable or not, do not put all your money, start with small amount to learn first, be patient and control your emotions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mebeforeyou2411

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

I have advice for someone who is just beginning to want to participate in bitcoin. If you want to start trading you first analyze what altcoin you want to buy and you have to re-examine altcoin prices in any other exchange, and it will be for you profitable in your trade.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

There are so many tips that I can give to you but I will share to you just 2 words that are very helpful and made traders successful. What are these two words? Patience and Emotion. Patience is one of the ingredients that will make you a successful trader. Like they say "Patience if Virtue" so if you have patience, it will give you a better result in the end. Emotion is the one that professional trader doesn't have because if emotion takes over you in trading, you will end up losing all your investment so be emotionless in trading.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rc Cola

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

Actually I only started this January I'm a beginner also. Now I'm investing money in Bitcoin their are specific wallet to hold your Bitcoin in which country you came from also my parents gave me a mining rig. Now I'm investing and mining. My tips for investing is just wait for the perfect timing to buy and to sell your Bitcoin. The value is always varying. Be patient.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

My advice for beggining traders:

1. Don't listen to FUDs. Most specially coming from noobs or even members with no resource.
2. Don't panic sell. It'll only cost you more losses if you do.
3. Use reputable and trusted exchanges. Don't ever skimp on wallets. So do your research.
4. My strategy in buying and selling, when my initial investment double or triples (depending on coin potential and speculations) I immediately sell.
5. Buy 50% Bitcoins and 50% Alt coins.

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

When I first got into bitcoin my brother (who got into this before) told me to invest the amount I can afford to loose (just in case). I think this is a good advice for everybody

The best is yet to come!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:48:05 PM

I found this article helpful for newbies The Total Beginner’s Guide to Cryptocurrency Trading (Bitcoin, Ether and More). And with strategies you can also read this article Strategy Guide: How to Pick the Best Cryptocurrency to Invest In.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

Hi there milo07! Ill give you five tips. First, read a lot more before going into serious trading, there are tons of tutorial out there for you to start with. Second, choose an exchange that will meet your expectation, remember there are exchange that are fitted for new trader, which offer low or even no fee on buying and selling under several limitations. Third, don't place your invest all at once, if you will allot 10k for trading place 5k-7k first, for you to move freely. You will understand it when you get there. Fourth, don't focus on one coin only, sometimes the price of your coin didn't swing enough thus you will earn almost nothing. And lastly, if you are stress due to manual trading, there are bots out there to ease your task, but some did not perform well. Good Luck!  Wink
mebeforeyou2411

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

better invest less within the starting of your bitcoin investments due to the fact gaining knowledge of purpose its higher component in case you invest greater then if it’s become loss
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

First, you need to learn some cryptocurrency basics, you can learn and have knowledge easily here just by reading other's threads. you can also read some beginner's guide that other users posts and make sure you read some rules to avoid some penalties.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

A few generic beginner tips that will help you to get up to speed:
1: Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
3: Begin with trading CMC top 25 coins, to avoid to much risk in the beginning.
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

Hope this helps a little.

these are some really good tip for any newbie in bitcoin!
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

Tips for beginners is you must have a high ranked so that you can easily join and campaigns and must follow the rules be given in the forum so that you`re posting will be accepted and it will also be added at your activity post. Try to review also and learn cryptocurrency basics so that its easy for you to apply here in bitcoin.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

Firstly, you should have training for trading basics. Good criptocurrency exchanges (in my opinion): Bittrex, Kraken, Poloniex

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
TaliumDev
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

Remain steadfast in spite of FUD.

Talium [TLM] | PoS | Trading Bonus | SCP Protocol | Mobile & Hardware Wallets | Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4PncKdP
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

Trade is the best income source. You can do trading using many good exchange such as Bitrex, Bitfinex, Hitbtc, Kucoin, Yobit. I think ETH Neo PRL OMG Dentacoin Coss those coin are good for trading.   
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

As a beginner keep in mind that everything is possible and pays off if we want to achieve our goals.Never invest too much of what we cant afford to loose.Just learn to have knowledge in everything.Invest more time and focus to it.Take time to read to be exact.

9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

follow the rules of forum bitcoin never forget post. follow also all the bounty programs, because programmed bounty that will make us work to get this bitcoin, and tube our bitcoin first from the work we follow bounty program. many ask same bitcoin users this is more experience. I am still in the learning phase to know all about this bitcoin. remember do not ever forget always see bitcoin forum and do bitcoin post, because many lessons that we can get dibitcoin this forum.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

The main advice is to monitor the exchanges crypto currency for their leap and decline, in order to have knowledge about when to buy, when to invest
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

You may use your own strategy in trading and just feeling by yourself what to trade,or you can just read and look for trading analysis of those big known traders and just follow them,no strategy needed at all for me its all about somewhat luck

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

you can try etherdelta for trading. my advice, etherum is good for trading, but there are still many other coins you can trade, or for example you want to trade token. there you can see the price chart. to start trading, should you buy in low sell order, usually they (coin holder) who will not be patient will sell coins / tokens in low sell order. you wait until the value goes up, or you can sell in high sell order, but take a little longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: