Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tips for begginers  (Read 1605 times)
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:14:48 AM

I still see the old style in the world of trade used by many users. Like you buy a coin whose price is still not high and sell it when it has reached the price we want (High). But other styles also can still be considered, such as holding the trade coins we have or we sell to buy other coins. until you get the profit you want.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simalima

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

At first Beginner's should gather knowledge about trading and crypto currency.Firstly Beginner's should not investing in an ico.They can start trading to earn. At this time I think binance is best for trading.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

Being a beginner doesn't mean that they don't have skills or knowledge. It is all about their personal interest to be a part of the technology based network. Through the forum I find more informative beginners who has good skills related to cryptocurrency than top ranked members.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

I have any advice for the beginner when you wanna try to participating at trading. First step if you wanna start trading you have analyze first what the altcoin wanna you buy and you have double check the altcoin price in any other exchange, and it will be for you have got profit in your trade. Never buy anyone coin where you don’t know about the coin. So it will be the good way for you to get profit in trading.
ajjhu

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

To be risk-aware, Bitcoin is a high-risk, high-margin investment that may double overnight, but may not do anything.
Capital investment, just started to suggest a small amount of play, pay more attention to some knowledge bitcointalk, you will get a lot here you want to know.
Filthy1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:01:45 AM

A few generic beginner tips that will help you to get up to speed:
1: Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
3: Begin with trading CMC top 25 coins, to avoid to much risk in the beginning.
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

Hope this helps a little.

Sound advice don't fomo and one thing my brother tells me a lot if you miss the boat on a coin don't worry ships sailed theres going to be more.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

Being a beginner doesn't mean that they don't have skills or knowledge. It is all about their personal interest to be a part of the technology based network. Through the forum I find more informative beginners who has good skills related to cryptocurrency than top ranked members.
I am using Binance it is very easy to understand and it is good for newbie.
This is tips for simple trader:
-You should invest the amount that you can afford to loose.
-You need to have patience in trading method
-Do not to be greedy while buying coins.
-Make sure you always read news about the updates in crypto world specially for the less know coins.
-You need to Divide your fund in to two 1) is for short term and 2) is for holding of coins
-Do not do any panic selling or panic buying
-Do not take big risk in the coins you buy much better you will buy stronger coin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:09:03 AM

I have sincere advice for beginners to take part in bitcoin, you must first thoroughly explore the bitcoin market, and you need to understand ifs and business buts first. Now hackers are targeting newbies so be careful when doing anything in your system to be sure with internet security.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:15:57 AM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

I think that the best way for a beginner to learn is for you to immerse yourself fully on what to expect in the world of cryptocurrency. The best thing that I can advise is for you to read up, know the terminologies and get to know the world that you would be swimming on. That way you would not be confused or trricked and that you can trust your own decision making on what to do whenever there is a fork or a crossroad in your path

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

you can start from ethereum, then trade it with other altcoin. depending on what you plan and think about. the most important point for beginners in the trade, trying to find various information on the market, looking for a lot of knowledge through reading from various references, lastly, analyzing every market circumstance, token, and bitcoin. good luck
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

For Me what to do with the beginner in bitcoin world you really need to do is read about bitcoin, how to work, how to invest and more. and most of all you follow the rules here so you can not be banned. especially now it is difficult to rank more activities today because there are merit new rules of bitcoin.

felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:25:02 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 03:47:15 PM by felipe04

Buy xrp now then sell in 15000 satoshi in binance because your money is safe there it's has 2fa with no scam history so it's recommended exchanger try also xrb in bitgrail because it's good way also to earn in investing here in crypto.I think if your scared do what i post here because even the trading is so risky i'm sure in my post here that xrp and xrb are good in the future base on their plan.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

Bitcoin beginners now need more experience and care as compare to past because now merit system is also implemented due to which if you can't able to write quality posts then you will be unable to receive merit points and as if you are not receiving merit points then you will not receive high rank. So my advise for beginner is that they need to study about bitcoin deeply and get accurate information and after that they need to start posting here.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

1. Do not FOMO! Buy on dips and Patience is key in trading.
2. Only use funds/crypto that you can afford to lose.
3. I use Binance, KuCoin and Cryptopia and have not had any issues depositing or withdrawing from them.
4. Check also the history of the coin (There could be economic forks that skews the data hence TA won't work).

Good luck!

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Xelle

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

For beginners you have to search more about bitcoin.join in bitcointalk,watch youtube so you can get an idea and learn about the trading and cryptocurrency.
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:34:15 AM

even if i'm a beginer since I keep reading and research stuff, there are a few big things to consider, like:

no day trading (make your search and see for yourself why long term pays off)
if the investment is small - mine is arround 200$ USD Cheesy - make a good research about the altcoins and see the one/s with potential

in rest I think the rest of the advices are very good and come from ppl with experience in this, good luck!

John Snow

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

this is 10 steps on trading Bitcoin or altcoin:
1. Learn how blockchain works
2. Learn the top currencies
3. Understand all inherent risks
4. Read bitcoin news every day
5. Open a brokerage account
6. Fund your account
7. Buy and sell some bitcoin!
8. Graduate to GDAX
9. Study charts to find trends
10. Set limit orders, and be patient.

Hope it's useful for you!!!
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

I have advice for someone who is just beginning to want to participate in bitcoin. If you want to start trading you first analyze what altcoin you want to buy and you have to re-examine altcoin prices in any other exchange, and it will be for you profitable in your trade. To be aware of the risks, Bitcoin is a high-risk and high-risk investment that could double in value over time.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

As beginner you should do pretty much thing, I think the starting point would be getting to know how trade works in the crypto currency market.

Get to know what are the actual factors that are getting the market cap affected, this in turn fluctuates the values on the future or in real time if it is strong movement.

Do in depth analysis on these factors because it's not same as the Forex or shares market that we see in real world.  This is more or less very manipulative market, due to its decentralisation off course and hence you have to consider the fact that it can make sudden moves and affect your trades directly.

You will get feel for everything as you pass through different techniques.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:41:54 AM

Just doing/learning about more things related about it (the prices,strategies,find the best exchanger site), with steps by steps from a various sources (googling,social medias) including asking to a someone or the people who are much more experienced in cryptos's world.
Have an strong intention in it, no need to feel doubting on the start.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: