Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tips for begginers  (Read 1605 times)
Taofeeq01

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

I think it will be great and lovely

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fdino577

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

My method consists of a long-term holding of multiple coins and short-term value dippings each day.

This method takes full benefits of current growing cryptocurrency market caps and requires only few minutes each day for setting up dip coins for the day (low maintenance).

It basically relays on the long-term growth of whole cryptocurrency market capitalization, but it could be more profitable and more resistant to “crush” than simple long-term hold due to the diversities, daily value dipping, and safety net.

In this method, you will have 4 categories of coins:

(1) Base Coin — either Bitcoin and/or Ethereum for purchasing other coins.
(2) Long-term Hold Coins* — Your selection of coins that has long-term values that you believe. In my case, BTC, ETH, NEO, RPX, IOTA, and TRX. More diverse the better. [*Update: Move these coins from Exchange to Personal wallet with your private key]
(3) Short-term Dip Coins — Your daily selection of coins for short-term value gain of 3%+ each. It also serves to monitor where the market is going overall since it forces you to look at many different coins and its performance.
(4) Safety net Coin/Account* — Tether (USDT), Each USDT unit is backed by a U.S Dollar held in the reserves of the Tether Limited. This is still a cryptocurrency, but it has very low day to day volatilities. [*Update: To be completely safe, deposit to your original bank account. There is a risk of putting your money in Tether]
You start with (1) Base Coin, then buy (2) Long-term Hold Coins and hold on to them through its good (ups) and bad (downs) time.

Each day you buy small portions of (3) Short-term Dip Coins and sell for quick profits and re-invest the profits to all categories. Repeat.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

Deep knowledge of the crypto currency can lead to saving your finances and investing at the right time
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

First, study hard, look for reliable sources on crypto. Understand what is blockchain, public and private keys, ERC20, wallets. It's the basics to start understanding this market
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

The most important thing here is that a newbie should always read, read and read. It is  because, first hand information is the best. Then try to ask for help from the experts.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

This is a great hint for us newbies/beginners. Thanks for the ideas sir.
BitAngelTW

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

I advise you to study this sphere first
Do not rush to immediately try to earn money, because the chance that you will lose them above
Read articles, forums, video lessons
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

any advice for beginner trader ?
First of all you should know that there are risk with trading.So it is good to read and learn how it works.There are several ways to get knowledge about trading.

what exchange to use and worth trust ?
There are various exchange platform though,bittrex and binance are some of it,you can check through here if what is the most used trading platform.
what coins to consider trading in ?
It is wise to see what the background if your choosing a coin for trading,there are some promising coin out there i.e. etherium,neo,monero,litecoin it depends on your choice.

what strategies to use ?

Don't risk your all money in one coin,set a percent on what coin,don't get fret on fake news,be updated on your coins and believe on your coin.Patience is also a key for it.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
neuer111

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

Here is my brief summary of what a beginner should do:

Research,
Forum activity,
YouTube channels,
Step-by-step guides,
Practice.

BUT, don't practice until you feel like ready for trading. Start with smaller amounts and focus on altcoins first. If you much funds to dedicate, also buy some BTC and ETH and hold.

Good luck!  Wink
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

for me a lot of crypto exchange places, but I often use https://etherdelta.com/ and https://www.bitcoin.co.id
sara I better trade in coins that many people like like BTC, ETH, BTG, BCH. if you want to buy coin on ICO we must be careful not to be fooled because there are some bounty projects that fail or scam.
strategy to trade is to buy coin at the time the price goes down and sell it when the price is expensive.

gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

I personally think Trader is a good job. However, in order to make a profitable return on trading, you need knowledge and experience in the cryptocurrency market. I have advice that please refer to the market for some time. Research potential coin types. You should choose a coin type for trading. Get acquainted with the market, the way and learn the rules.
kshmrcrs

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

Choose an exchange to buy coins on and a wallet to store the coins in, like Coinbase/GDAX which allows customers to buy/sell/store cryptocurrency. A beginner might prefer to trade cryptocurrency stocks on the stock market GBTC is a trust that owns Bitcoin and sells shares of it; trading this avoids you having to trade cryptocurrency directly. A beginner should also start by trading prominent coins. Currently, in 2018, we can recommend coins like Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). In the future, this could change.
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

My tip for a novice bitcoin is to always post and always join campaigns until they get involved, and when it comes to the campaign you've always read the rules that are in each campaign. because that's why it's important to prevent your account from being banned and that's not happening to your account.
YeOldeMiner

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

A few generic beginner tips that will help you to get up to speed:
1: Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
3: Begin with trading CMC top 25 coins, to avoid to much risk in the beginning.
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

Hope this helps a little.

A great little list, but point 6 is a massive one. So much social media hype, you've got to be really careful on SM. Scams, hype and dumps are all common-practice if you don't follow the right people!
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:32:09 PM

-Learn the basic knowledge of trading if you do not want to get lost at first.
-As for the exchanger I prefer Binance or Bittrex for trading because the volume of trading on there is quite large.
-Also for coins, you can do a research in coinmarketcap for the coins which quite active in daily trading volume.
-The right strategies to use, buy a coin when the daily candlestick is on the dip or buy the coin that is down in timeframe 5 - 15 minutes while at the same time, the timeframe above 1 hour candlestick shows an upward trend.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

tips for begginers

Join TokenGo and get your position to build your profit first

Join Faucet.hub if u think money is everthing so u will start at free but is take more time to build your profit like 5 year is u doing with this way.

Find binance exchange platform telegram group and build your comunity.

Don't put money into the Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that you can't afford to lose

Determine your risk level and time horizon

Use 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) on all markets/exchanges that you sign up

Download Blockfolio app

Learn to master your own FUD and FOMO

Buy on the major dips/overall bad news

consider putting that initial investment into another coin for future gains

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

Focus first in learning more about the cryptocurrency and its system and market nature, give some time to read news and be updated to current events that may affect the market. In terms of strategies, holding is by far the most efficient in my opinion. Focus on your goal and make sure to never waver and choose to cut losses whenever there are crashes. Bitcoin and ethereum so far are the most safe coins to hold and trade for me though.

Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

My advice for beginners with trading world, that they keep reading and learning more about this field before trade, because it is very risky and trading without good knowledge lead usually to fast losses. Also it is preferable if they start their first trades with small amounts.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

he recommendations are many select a good exchange house studies market strategies select the mionedas that have more volume you have to know how to trade be attentive in both the graphs and in the book of how and sale uses tools that help you in the trade as the rsi go several videos of you tube of expert coins good bit cash dash litcoin deeponion and many more

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

My advice do not trade if you do not know the answers to those questions already, you are asking the very basics of trading, and if you do not know that then you are going to lose your money and will not learn anything from it, so take a few months to learn the answer to those and many more questions and read some books about trading only after you have done all of that you should consider trading at all, after my own research long time ago I decided not to trade since I consider it to not be worthwhile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: