Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:40:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is created?  (Read 2516 times)
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

To operate transfer of value in  a trustless environment, this is why bitcoin was created Smiley
i dont really know the exact reason why bitcoin was created but as far as i know is they created bitcoin for those unemployed people and to those who cant easily get job and i think they created bitcoin for those who are willing to grab the opportunity given by bitcoin and for us to have big profit and for us to earn money.

miroslavt

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:31:46 AM

I think the developers introduced it just as a payment system. They would not have thought that it would become so huge in coming days.
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:05:10 AM

bitcoin created because many people is addicted in gadgets bitcoin is the easy way to make easy money and bitcoin is the first online business. this created for the senior citizen because senior citizen is weak for the hard work the bitcoin is a easy work you work in your house.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

Bitcoin created for allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. other than that bitcoin gives a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer distributed timestamp server to generate computational proof of the chronological order of transactions.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:16:42 AM

I think its created unconditionaly and it was created with many purposes,like you can use this in a payment system with fast transaction and also earning money by a investing on it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency or known as the father of all crypto currency that has the potential to become the new money or the electronic money around the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin and it is almost compare to the gold but why bitcoin is created?
Here are some reason :
* To change the perception of all people about the digital currency.
* To improve the payments and transactions and in the internet world.
* To become the image of money around the world.
* To protect or hides the identity of the user, for security purposes.
* To give an opportunity to all people around the world to earn a secondary income.
* To upgrade the currency because everything in this world is now upgrading.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS Smiley
If this post is worth of your merit, Thank you Smiley
For my own opinion bitcoin was created because million of people have no work.This is a big reason that crypto currency involve on how we can income even at home.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

As far i know, bitcoin created after property buble on america in 2008. Its revolutionary monetary system because currency not controlled by any institution or government. As we know, central banks always print money every month and they said to boost growth but what happen is their lend money for other corporate and banks again. Thats just my opinion

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Lebovsky

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

You can add a few more items: 1. Remove intermediaries in the form of banks and so on; 2. Fight against an ill-conceived tax system; 3. And of course, the fight against corruption, which will disappear thanks to the blockchain.
alvipalangka

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

Bitcoin was created for the poor people that dont get a job because bitcoin is just easy to get a money you just need to be diligence but first of all you need to study about bitcoin so that you'll get it easily to get a money/token in bitcoin and bitcoin can pay your bills
not only poor people who are in the bitcoin world but people who want to seek experience about crpytocurency
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

Bitcoin was created for the poor people that dont get a job because bitcoin is just easy to get a money you just need to be diligence but first of all you need to study about bitcoin so that you'll get it easily to get a money/token in bitcoin and bitcoin can pay your bills
not only poor people who are in the bitcoin world but people who want to seek experience about crpytocurency

It was created so that people should adopt in a crypto-world. The good thing are people who don't have regular job can still earn money through bitcoin to support their daily needs. And it helps in our country in terms of reducing the heads of unemployed people.
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

Most likely it was created to revoke the power from the world's government by creating an alternative currency to what already exists. The current fiat currency is all under control of government and hence they can control the world for their own benefits.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

In fact the only significant significance I see in relation to the bitcoin I have built is for the quick exchange of tokens that comprise a computer program but also serves as apportunities for each participant who receives a fee for they worked.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

In fact the only significant significance I see in relation to the bitcoin I have built is for the quick exchange of tokens that comprise a computer program but also serves as apportunities for each participant who receives a fee for they worked.
That is what I thought bitcoin was created to give a service of quick exchange of tokens that can be useful anywhere you are around the globe. I guess bitcoin is not aiming to eliminate fiat's existence but instead to be one of the world's digital currency that are working anywhere you are, and can also give you a good profit.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

bitcoin is created first for consensus networking purposes that enables new payment systems and fully digital money. Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is fully controlled by its users without central or intermediary authority. From the user's point of view, Bitcoin is similar to cash in the internet world. Bitcoin can also be viewed as the most prominent record keeping system currently available.
Atits

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009. Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

One of the meaning bitcoin was created for taking out world's big money holders.
Before was created stock-exchange and he take out money's but this not all, crypto the next wave.

simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

I really think this Cryptocurrency main purpose was to make a fast transaction towards the transaction of payment, If they want bitcoin to have an unlimited supply they can do it but that would make the value of bitcoin zero and not worth in the demand, Well all of your given examples was indeed right and a cryptocurrency that we see right now, it is for the benefit of all in getting the freedom and convenient that they want.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

bitcoin is created first for consensus networking purposes that enables new payment systems and fully digital money. Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is fully controlled by its users without central or intermediary authority. From the user's point of view, Bitcoin is similar to cash in the internet world. Bitcoin can also be viewed as the most prominent record keeping system currently available.

Bitcoin is created for the purposes of an easy payments system due to network system. And it is the first decentralized  peer-to-peer payments system that is controlled  by its users without the central bank.
zattayu

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency or known as the father of all crypto currency that has the potential to become the new money or the electronic money around the world. Bitcoin is also the most expensive digital coin and it is almost compare to the gold but why bitcoin is created?
Here are some reason :
* To change the perception of all people about the digital currency.
* To improve the payments and transactions and in the internet world.
* To become the image of money around the world.
* To protect or hides the identity of the user, for security purposes.
* To give an opportunity to all people around the world to earn a secondary income.
* To upgrade the currency because everything in this world is now upgrading.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS Smiley
If this post is worth of your merit, Thank you Smiley

The Bitcoin protocol is designed so that new bitcoins are made with a fixed value. This makes Bitcoin mining a highly competitive business.
jpaul211996

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

Why Bitcoin is created ?
To destroy or to change the old way of investment.
To create a new world that can change the way of living of every human of how we earn money before the creation of Bitcoin there is only one way to earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: