Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ENDED] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities  (Read 2798 times)
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

Good project! The Bounty program is impressive. I think the community will be pretty. I'm happy to attend, it's a good chance to get tokens for free. And the bounty reward will depend on the number of tokens sold?
Yes, indeed, if you can buy these currencies on the exchange at a bargain price, in the future you will be able to buy more tokens of the company. Now just for this successful time bitcoin rate is falling and on the sales stratum will be a bonus of 35%
derbe

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

How many tokens are allocated for pre-ICO?

800 000 000 tokens will be sold with a 35% bonus. The start of sales on February 1. I think thanks to a unique idea it will be easy to attract investors in the first round
Quite a solid amount. But there is interest in the project, and even considering a good bonus for the first investors, I think the project has good prospects.
I also think so especially considering that the guys want to create an entire ecosystem, the services of which will continue to be in great demand around the world. I think this will have a good effect on the price of the token.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

If I want to run a node, what equipment or amount of money will I need to invest in this business. And can I pay it with tokens in the future? . Since I want to understand the promise of this idea already at the initial stages of the project launch

The equipment and amount of money will largely be determined by the final architecture of the platform. We are currently looking at memory-oriented Proof-of-Work mining for StackMint and DPOS for blockchain consensus. As we progress, this information will become clearer.  
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

If I want to invest in a project and I have US dollars, then it is more profitable for me to invest on the fall of the BTC and ETH so I can buy more of your tokens correctly?

Given that the price is pegged to USD, that's a possibility. You can get more tokens or less depending on the market.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

How many tokens are allocated for pre-ICO?

800 000 000 tokens will be sold with a 35% bonus. The start of sales on February 1. I think thanks to a unique idea it will be easy to attract investors in the first round
Quite a solid amount. But there is interest in the project, and even considering a good bonus for the first investors, I think the project has good prospects.
I also think so especially considering that the guys want to create an entire ecosystem, the services of which will continue to be in great demand around the world. I think this will have a good effect on the price of the token.

Indeed, we are starting a new ecosystem of services managed by communities. Demand for the token will be driven by the variety of services that will
be used by millions developers and end-users/consumers.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

Say you allocate 10% of tokens for security. I wonder what you mean. Is it network security? Will it be developed by third-party developers? Please tell us in more detail.
culvert.1986

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

Yes, the project is really worth attention for a long time I wanted such a service where you could order the development of your project and it will be developed by an experienced team. Plus, everything will be safe thanks to smart contracts. I think everyone will be happy.
edwinkent

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

I think the blocking system will help to avoid external influence on the development of high-quality software. I think this will lead to a new era in the development of programs and services
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

presale is success and get minimum (50,000,000) ELL sold and there is phase on next month.
this project is make me interest, i will join bounty campaign sir. thank you for your information.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

Say you allocate 10% of tokens for security. I wonder what you mean. Is it network security? Will it be developed by third-party developers? Please tell us in more detail.

10% of token sale proceeds will be allocated for security. For example, expenses will include but not limited to security consultation and audits of the Ellcrys client and other products. 
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

Good project, I want to take part in the bounty program. While I will follow the company's news. Maybe later I'll buy tokens for myself.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

Yes, the project is really worth attention for a long time I wanted such a service where you could order the development of your project and it will be developed by an experienced team. Plus, everything will be safe thanks to smart contracts. I think everyone will be happy.

Right, with a reputation system in place. Developers/Non-developers could form and outsource their projects to a team of experienced developers. Project owner will be able to split work into small tasks, decide the price and developers can work on them. Project owners remain in control through out development. We (or anyone) are going to build user-facing products to make these features very easy to use for non-technical users.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

10% of token sale proceeds will be allocated for security. For example, expenses will include but not limited to security consultation and audits of the Ellcrys client and other products. 
Now it is clear how this will work thanks. I think the product will become popular in many countries. Especially if he supports a large number of languages
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

Good project, I want to take part in the bounty program. While I will follow the company's news. Maybe later I'll buy tokens for myself.

Thanks Smiley Hope to see you in the sales. Stay tuned.
kemancok

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

this project is very cool and i see on bounty campaign is really huge paticipant on there.
i think i wanna join bounty campaign for this project. good luc developers and team, god bless.

ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

presale is success and get minimum (50,000,000) ELL sold and there is phase on next month.
this project is make me interest, i will join bounty campaign sir. thank you for your information.

Thanks for your support! Here is the link to the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2607964.0

Good luck!
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

this project is very cool and i see on bounty campaign is really huge paticipant on there.
i think i wanna join bounty campaign for this project. good luc developers and team, god bless.

Yes, the bounty campaign is huge. Gives us joy to know there is a lot of believe in the project. Thank you for the wishes and support.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

Hi did not see the information about when the token will appear on stock exchanges and on which exchanges it will be traded. This is still an important issue for future investors who plan to trade tokens and earn money on this.
eveguy

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

Hi did not see the information about when the token will appear on stock exchanges and on which exchanges it will be traded. This is still an important issue for future investors who plan to trade tokens and earn money on this.

And what already there are agreements with some exchanges on the listing of tokens? For example, cryptopia or polonex would be just fine. I would like to know such information in advance.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

It is an important issue. Token distribution and information regarding exchange listing will be available after the main sale in May 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: