Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ENDED] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities  (Read 2800 times)
imacmagic

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

Can I become a member of your team? because the idea itself is very close to me. And I would like to contribute to the development of the system.
I think if you have skills that can really help the team then why not. Contact the project administrator and discuss this in person.
judging by the information on the website the project and so has a fairly successful and experienced team, but in any case you will be able to join the project after the launch of the platform.
Katridoracha

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:47:26 PM

Tell me what is the minimum threshold of the entrance. Or how many tokens I can buy minimally. I would like to see how this works.
itzdroopy

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:49:53 PM

Tell me what is the minimum threshold of the entrance. Or how many tokens I can buy minimally. I would like to see how this works.
If I understood correctly this is 0.1 eth. That in our time it's about $ 100 US.
Kellauluz

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

If I understood correctly this is 0.1 eth. That in our time it's about $ 100 US.
And what currencies are accepted for payment? Can I pay by bank transfer for tokens.
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

The project is really worthwhile. While I will follow the company's news. and in the future it is possible to buy tokens after I see the development of events.
Kennolant

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

The project is really worthwhile. While I will follow the company's news. and in the future it is possible to buy tokens after I see the development of events.
Here, of course, you are right. I would like to know more news, but at the same time I would like to get a discount of 35% while it works.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

Here, of course, you are right. I would like to know more news, but at the same time I would like to get a discount of 35% while it works.
Here you are right, but I really like the concept myself, so I think if the developers will fulfill all that promised that the tokens will grow in price
culvert.1986

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:58:52 PM

Here you are right, but I really like the concept myself, so I think if the developers will fulfill all that promised that the tokens will grow in price
Here I agree with you will wait for the alpha version of the platform. There will already be something to decide for myself until I can not figure it out
Maregielymeryd

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

Will the rating system be created on the platform for customers and advisers as well as for programmers? I think transparent ratings can help a lot
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

Hey devs, you have frozen 35 mln tokens for bounty. Why didn't you make as other projects and distribute % from received money? If you will sell only 20-30% of total tokens amount, bounty campaign participators could damp ELL price. If I'm wrong, please, correct me.
Asalar

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

Hey devs, you have frozen 35 mln tokens for bounty. Why didn't you make as other projects and distribute % from received money? If you will sell only 20-30% of total tokens amount, bounty campaign participators could damp ELL price. If I'm wrong, please, correct me.
I suppose that in case of incomplete fees, marketing costs will also be reduced and no 35 million tokens will be spent. Otherwise it is absolutely illogical.
P.Krymov

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

Will you recruit staff from southeast Asia, I would like to offer a number of candidates + to that it is a rapidly growing market, and there are potential job seekers from the countries of the former USSR.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

As I understand the bonus of 35% will be valid for 7 more days. And after this period, what kind of bonus will be provided for investors? For today I look you collected 0.7% which is very good.

Yes it is excellent that investors are so active, and of course the bonus is happy. I now myself think about buying tokens for myself while the bonus is still valid
If someone thinks about buying up bonuses for themselves, then you need to hurry. There are not many days left to receive the maximum bonus, this time will fly very quickly.

veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

As I understand the bonus of 35% will be valid for 7 more days. And after this period, what kind of bonus will be provided for investors? For today I look you collected 0.7% which is very good.

Yes it is excellent that investors are so active, and of course the bonus is happy. I now myself think about buying tokens for myself while the bonus is still valid
If someone thinks about buying up bonuses for themselves, then you need to hurry. There are not many days left to receive the maximum bonus, this time will fly very quickly.

Always in the early stages of the ICO bonuses are the biggest, this is done to attract initial investors to the project. Seeing big bonuses people actively start to invest, because profit for the first investors more.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:13:48 AM

Always in the early stages of the ICO bonuses are the biggest, this is done to attract initial investors to the project. Seeing big bonuses people actively start to invest, because profit for the first investors more.
In fact, the biggest bonuses are private investors. Bonuses for private investors are much greater than for early investors. But the current bonus of 35% is actually also very good.

Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:24:04 AM

Hello.Do you need additional one-time fees or registration fees on your project after opening it? What are the requirements for those who want to join you as a member? I want to understand how difficult it will be to work in your service?
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

It is a normal price for Pre-ICO. Usualy on Pre-ICO the minimum amount is biger than on ICO. It is a standart practice. But on Pre-ICO bonuses are higher. Biger minimum amount compensate a big bonuses.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

Guys, what about publication in large media and promotion? You have enough big goal, $ 30 mnl isn't small amount even for experienced team. Are you planning to add section "Media" on site and announce there each press-reliese.

There is a "Media" section on our homepage where we list media publications.
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

Can you tell us more about the coining of coins, how will this work, can users who have mobile devices get coins?

Yes, users with mobile devices can get coins when they scan national banknotes. Please read our article on StackMint
ellcrys (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

If for example I want to deploy my project in the cloud, then what will be the cost of capacity. Will it be cheaper than for example Amazon *? I just want to understand. And can I store sites on this hosting?

Ellcrys protocol does not offer web hosting. Web hosting services will be purchased from the marketplace at prices determined by the service provider. For example, if DigitalOcean becomes a cloud service provider in the marketplace, a community project will be able to host their web apps for as low as $5/month. Part of our premium product is a cloud hosting service which will cost about $5/month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: