Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ENDED] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities  (Read 2800 times)
fitting27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses.
At the moment it is a good option for investing. On this need to be resolved in the near future
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

For how much can the token's price increase over the year?
 I understand that it is impossible to say exactly but I still want to understand what prospects for the future are.
No one will tell you like that. But if you believe in the success of the project, then I think it is worth investing in it. If not, then why spend your money.
The project's preliminary business plan should be provided to inform investors if you want your project to have a chance of success. After all, it is necessary to start not from faith, but from facts or calculations. Were there any preliminary data?
Kacinicartho

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

I understand that it is impossible to say exactly but I still want to understand what prospects for the future are.
No one will tell you like that. But if you believe in the success of the project, then I think it is worth investing in it. If not, then why spend your money.
The project's preliminary business plan should be provided to inform investors if you want your project to have a chance of success. After all, it is necessary to start not from faith, but from facts or calculations. Were there any preliminary data?
Is there no business plan in white paper? I'll look for it now. The concept itself is simply excellent, I think the business plan will also be presented in the near future. Since the team is already working on the project in full.
Uncelderna

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

How will the rewards be awarded to those participants who will help solve the problem within the platform (problems with the paid software)? Will this happen during the first stage of platform launch or during the whole time? What problems did you mean in your White paper?
frownstein

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:37:43 PM

I understand correctly that only 20% of tokens will be on sale? Is it very small? And what is the reward for the nodes? What will they do?
Katridoracha

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

How will the rewards be awarded to those participants who will help solve the problem within the platform (problems with the paid software)? Will this happen during the first stage of platform launch or during the whole time? What problems did you mean in your White paper?
The award will be indicated by the person who places the assignment. If it suits you, you can solve this problem and get your tokens
marmeladko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

How effectively ELLCRYS will protect the rights of programmers for their products? Blockchain and clever contracts will be able to confirm copyrights and deal.

But if the goods are stolen, does the court accept such evidence as a record in Blockchain?

BitCare

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

I don't understand how developers will get compensation? They will work with code, under open-source projects and write new/additional/change old functions. But who will paid for it? How to estimate real price of final result without under/overestimating human work? ?
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses.
At the moment it is a good option for investing. On this need to be resolved in the near future

Now a lot of the high-tech and fintech startups bring great profit. And earlier participants  in the ICO have the more profit because they have the biggest bonuses.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

The project is simply excellent. I think if everything works out, the price of the token will grow several times by the end of the year. It's a pity that before the platform starts so long

The united platform for all software developers is a very important and usefull thing. I think that the price of the token will grow and it is good for the investors.
Katabiamorambe

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

"VALIDATORS
Validators are network node owners who contribute computing resources to power
and secure the network. In turn, they are rewarded with new coins."
Who can be VALIDATORS?  What tasks will they perform to get extra coins? Or is it about the developers of the system ELLCRYS?
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

Now a lot of the high-tech and fintech startups bring great profit. And earlier participants  in the ICO have the more profit because they have the biggest bonuses.

Sometimes seed and early investors are real devils for projects. They get 30-60% discount and when tokens are listed on exchange, investors sell them and dump the price. So do bounty campaign participators and price falling get doubled effect.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:25:38 AM

Sometimes seed and early investors are real devils for projects. They get 30-60% discount and when tokens are listed on exchange, investors sell them and dump the price. So do bounty campaign participators and price falling get doubled effect.
But it is not always so. This is only if early investors are in a hurry to invest money in another project. Very often early investors just believe in the project and will hold it.

Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

The project is simply excellent. I think if everything works out, the price of the token will grow several times by the end of the year. It's a pity that before the platform starts so long

The united platform for all software developers is a very important and usefull thing. I think that the price of the token will grow and it is good for the investors.

It will grow if platform will have success. First of all, developers must use it for storing projects and teamwork like Github, one of them must buy tokens to pay for coding...

I guess ELL team must make more articles about future vision!
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

It will grow if platform will have success. First of all, developers must use it for storing projects and teamwork like Github, one of them must buy tokens to pay for coding...

That's for sure, the more people will use the token, the more it will be demanded. And accordingly, the price will also increase. We will certainly hope for this price increase.)

Asalar

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

It is far from necessary that the growth in the number of users will be accompanied by an increase in profits, if the scheme for monetizing traffic has not been originally designed.
P.Krymov

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

It should be understood that any business plan is just an assumption about what can be under certain conditions, in fact it guarantees absolutely nothing and does not help anything.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

It should be understood that any business plan is just an assumption about what can be under certain conditions, in fact it guarantees absolutely nothing and does not help anything.

Well for him at least you can understand in what direction the company is going to move. If investors believe in what is written in this plan, then they make a decision about investing...
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

What if one user will decide to delete project/code, can he do this? And how can I checked all changes/updates that was made? Will you organize functions with digital signatures or it will work as typical platforms in this industry?
culvert.1986

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

What if one user will decide to delete project/code, can he do this? And how can I checked all changes/updates that was made? Will you organize functions with digital signatures or it will work as typical platforms in this industry?

I think that the person who created the project that and will have the ability to remove it. For this reason, I think such functions will not be available to everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: