Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2018 be better than 2017 for bitcoin  (Read 2312 times)
bitcoinisbest (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:24:38 PM
Merited by pokerowned (15)

2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

I think 2018 will end up being a 'good' year for bitcoin but nowhere comparable to 2017. I see bitcoin closing at a maximum of about 50k in 2018. I hope that I am wrong in that regard but I don't see another year of 10x or more in gains.

shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

Of course. It will be so much better Smiley. Actually I've heard of something in Facebook that bitcoin's race is just starting. So what are we going to do now? Pack your bags of bitcoins and HODL. And another thing of what I've heard, bitcoin might race to 350,000 USD this April! I am not hyping you guys but I'll be sure to hodl!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

Technically it has all the potential in the world to be an even bigger year in 2018. One reason: Wall Street & Institutional Money. Those mother effers have their greedy little beady eyes locked in on this new market. They don't want it to go anywhere because they see how hard they can manipulate it since it is still in such an infancy stage without regulations.

So as they keep pouring billions in, we are seeing the market cap increase. But then when it drops by 50B in a day. that has to be them, just working the market like a marionette doll.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

price-wise there are still a lot of investors coming in and the adoption is growing like always but we may not see the same boom for some time. and market needs some correction time before another rallying period starts. but that will happen eventually.

technology and adoption-wise, i believe that since we already have Lightning Network and it is growing fast with a good adoption rate, it can change a lot of things. it will open up a lot of possibilities for bitcoin which have not been possible before such as real-micro-payments, instant transactions, more incentive to run full nodes hence increasing the decentralization,...
and that is all great for bitcoin and you know it will also be reflected on the price.

There is a FOMO brewing...
nyong

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

maybe it can, if many people join and invest to bitcoin, and the price of bitcoin go up
i believe in 2018 bitcoin will be better then 2017
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 598

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

As far as the price, I don't think that we can surpassed 2017. Started with < $1K and ended up above $13K. So its impossible to see the price jump so high this year.

Probably around $30K-$40K in my view. Will all the governments other the world against bitcoin and crypto, will really hard to see it getting to $50K. But hey, everything is possible, I'm just trying to be realistic here as far as the price goes.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

investor or not, for sure, everyone will remember the year of 2017 as the greatest year for all the cryptos existing that year. and because of the great hype that the cryptos have just achieved december last year, i pretty much think that this correction was already bound to happen. it's not that i am not surprised, it's just that, it really doesn't worry me that much since it is pretty obvious that this correction is truly healthy for bitcoins and all the other altcoins(beside the fact that it is also a great chance to buy cheap and gain a lot of profit later this year). but even so, i think the price rise of bitcoins for this year will be quite slower than the last year. maybe just enough to beat the all time high of bitcoin last year. but still, we can never really tell for sure. so we'll just have to wait and hope that whatever decisions we'd make, they will truly be the best ones.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

I hope so, 2018 is better than 2017, but in the beginning of 2018 reality says another bitcoin creeps down slowly, maybe its a bad start and a very sweet end for all of us, hopefully and we just pray.
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

Bitcoin is very well developed in 2017, but we also see that by the end of 2017 Bitcoin has been declining and extending to early 2018, but by 2018 everything will be different because Bitcoin will increase. This year, sure enough, there will be more people getting profits from it
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

bitcoin prices are rising in 2017 but also at the end of the year bitcoin prices are experiencing a very significant drop with news news that dropped bitcoin, but by the beginning of 2018 the bitcoin is again on the rise I'm very sure that bitcoin prices will continue to rise and will beat bitcoin prices in 2017.
tanoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

maybe it can, if many people join and invest to bitcoin, and the price of bitcoin go up
i believe in 2018 bitcoin will be better then 2017
The price is cheap now, that should mean that this year may be better than the next. If people want the coin to get expensive then they should continue purchasing it.

and if we go back to Q3 and Q4 2017, this is already happening. when prices dropped at $ 6,000 and then increased to $ 10,000 in 2 weeks at the end of november. so I think it will happen again with the current problem.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

Many branches of the forum devoted to the bitcoin price. Why? It seems to me that it is more important to focus on upgrading bitcoin. Why nobody cares about the speed and price of the transaction. I think this is important. After the price of bitcoin will increase again will face big charges.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

it's will be really hard for bircoin on this years. many country already make tied regulation for bitcoin user. i think bitcoin will not be free market on this year, this the challange for bitcoin developer, marketer and user to keep find a way to make bitcoin 100% accept by government in all country in the world.
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

I think and claim that yes this 2018 will be a better year for Bitcoin, rough start of course but with how fast the bitcoin community grows, and how big countries starting to adapt and accept Bitcoin. I am positive that Bitcoin will really have a great 2018.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

As we all know bitcoin prices in 2017 are quite good but by the end of 2017 bitcoin has fallen, and until the beginning of 2018, bitcoin is experiencing a significant drop. I believe that in 2018 bitcoin will return and be of high value, I am sure that this year there will be more people getting profit from bitcoin.
kh bhuiyan

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

Bitcoin's growth was very good in 2017. But in 2018 it was crashing.I believe it won't crash much. It'll grow higher and higher.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

as bitcoin is getting famous as years goes by, also more people are growing against bitcoin and plus the problem is also growing. This year 2018 will be another big challenge for bitcoin if he can still reign as no. 1 crypto currency in the market. Im still optimistic that bitcoin now will be better than 2017

soma50

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

I hope that because bitcoin rate is decreasing because of the current situation.
Hopefully bitcoin rate will take over again in the future.
wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

Yes i am agree with you 2017 was good for bitcoin but 2018 start very bad bitcoin 50% down but i think its good time to buy bitcoin and possible next 2 or 3 month it ll go again 30000$ and we ll make good profit .and possible all other crypto coins also go up  in mid of this year
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: