Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:00:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2018 be better than 2017 for bitcoin  (Read 2312 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

I said before that 2018 will be another breakout year for bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency eventhough regulations will be put in place by governments around the world.

We may reproduce the astonishing growth of 2017, but I think 2018 will also a good year and breaking all-time-high again. I'm seeing $40K-$60K at the end of the year. Not to bad, because we started this year at the wrong foot.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

I practically beleive that this year is definitely going to be better than previous one because many good things which are going to favor it's growth are going to happen this year. Like some financial agencies adopting it and facebook announcing to adopt blockchain technology or Amazon also deciding to accept it as mode of payment.Isn't it interesting and we might see great price boost maybe upto $30k to $40k.Hope for its betterment.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

2017 has being one of the phenomenal years for the people who had stayed invested till the last. It has given some of the unexpected rise during the last couple of months in 2017. Though the start of Jan 2018 was good the market kept moving up but during the later half the market started to sin and back to 10k levels at present.

How do you predict the 2018 year to be for bitcoin. Will it rise back like 2017 and if yes than what could lead to those rise and if no than what factors could be accounted for the downfall?

yes you are right maybe in the year 2018 bitcoin prices will peak again because we know in 2018 enthusiasts and the demand for bitcoin booming and all the more wanted bitcoin to have.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

When 2018 started still bitcoin price is down, even one day i was thinking to sell my bitcoins but my friend suggest me should wait for a time, that is why i am waiting but in my hope 2017 was best year in bitcoin history, may be this year of 2018 will not better than 2017.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

Ofcourse every year bitcoin is always improving specially last year and I do believed that it will be better more this year though the price is at dip right now but surely and eventually it will bounce back and reach another peak price for 2018 because lots of individiuals, big investors and other companies are into bitcoin nowadays as the demand will get high the price will increase too but lets enjoy and buy the dip for now.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

I think that it is too early to judge this after several months from the beginning of 2018, in my opinion, it is necessary to give something else to draw conclusio
Yes this is very possible for me, with the growing popularity of bitcoin and with more people understanding the benefits and how easy it is use plus it could be a big source of income this is very plausable in the upcoming months..I would say that the month of December 2018 is  what I expected it to go up possibly higher than last year december!
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

When 2018 started still bitcoin price is down, even one day i was thinking to sell my bitcoins but my friend suggest me should wait for a time, that is why i am waiting but in my hope 2017 was best year in bitcoin history, may be this year of 2018 will not better than 2017.
I won't expect too much what I hope right now is to make happen and fair with 2017. We don't even know about the changes for this year. We all have this goals for this year and of course, we for its success everyday and I'm sure you do your job and you're doing the best thing that you can with bitcoin so do I. Let's just keep on hoping and never give up of everything that may come along or we encounter.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

Actually the bitcoin priced last year are very high and that is a great year. But is too early to predict what is better year. For me bitcoin has ups and downs, we may surprise every time.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:33:43 PM

It can be said that if bitcoin this year can survive above $ 10k then I'm sure that bitcoin development will continue to improve, this is because of the many news that make users panic so they sell even in a loss condition.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

Yep. No doubt in that, definitely Bitcoin will be far better than 2017 because of the familiarity it has now and most countries have already legalized it. Not only that, in 2017 Bitcoin was trending around $1000 same time but now it is around $8000. Just think about X10 times or x20 times like last year bullish run in December.

Exactly, but the problem is that most people are now thinking that all this shit is now being a "pump & dump" well, if you look at the charts, it is showing this to us.

It goes up by $2000, it goes down by $2200.. and the cycle is never stoping.

Go to a chart, and see that.

I noticed that too. It's like these whales are now just playing the market and take the new money that comes in the market whenever btc rises. They dump it then bought it back again when it's dropping.
yacare

Activity: 1260

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:49:32 PM

2017 was very good for bitcoin, it increased cost several times and reached great value. 2018 will be year of growth too, but less successful than last year. In the end of the year we can reach a point of $25000-30000

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:37:59 PM

Although it was not clear when it is time I believe bitcoin will set its second best record of the year, and according to my prediction the pope will come back to play and manipulate the bitcoin price at the end of 2018.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

Although it was not clear when it is time I believe bitcoin will set its second best record of the year, and according to my prediction the pope will come back to play and manipulate the bitcoin price at the end of 2018.

It will certainly dude. Just look at the data of last year. Just refer back coinmarketcap.com stating January 2017 to till date. The ratio is really interesting and we heading towards a great pump than last year. 2018 is going to be another year spoken in the history of bitcoin and crypto currencies. So better buy as many crypto coins as you can. Gather to gain more wealth down the line not late.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:53:46 AM

I think that it is too early to judge this after several months from the beginning of 2018, in my opinion, it is necessary to give something else to draw conclusio
We will not be able to tell until the end of the year and then comparing the full year of 2018 with the full year of 2017, but for what we are seeing in this particular year I think we cannot really be very optimistic about the possibilities of the current year surpassing the previous since the market seems to be in a really bad shape.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

the most stable cryptocurrency will be defined, which is considered a good prospect. At the same time, sudden deterioration and decline are common in the market, so you have to choose whether you want to invest in this coin or not. It's up to you which cryptocurrency you choose to invest - in general it's very risky, but potentially very profitable, or low volatility, almost without risk, but if you choose wrong then you will lose high income.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

think of this better to judge at the end of 2018 because we will see the whole way bitcoin this year that will give us some facts to compare
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

bitcoin prices are very unpredictable, even in 2018 this is a tough year for bitcoin and I think not only bitcoin but all crypto currencies as bitcoin prices continue to fall, I can only expect bitcoin prices to recover soon so other coin prices will also go up
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

bitcoin prices are very unpredictable, even in 2018 this is a tough year for bitcoin and I think not only bitcoin but all crypto currencies as bitcoin prices continue to fall, I can only expect bitcoin prices to recover soon so other coin prices will also go up
as for me, then this question seems funny, especially if you want to see the 2018 year much better Chim was 2017. we are not yet have seen this growth rates bitcoin this year, as compared to the past. I think that the whole 2018 year will be such a bad character.
bitcoinisbest (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

BTC prices are directly related with altcoins. If btc prices rises, altcoins rise and vice versa. Though currently the market is on fall and thus all coin is falling a bit but how long it will fall is the thing we need to wait for . Also with btc we know for sure it can comeback very strongly.

bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

BTC prices are directly related with altcoins. If btc prices rises, altcoins rise and vice versa. Though currently the market is on fall and thus all coin is falling a bit but how long it will fall is the thing we need to wait for . Also with btc we know for sure it can comeback very strongly.

I do not think that bitcoin has direction relation with any altcoin, so it is not necessary that if the bitcoin price is decreasing other altcoins will also decrease, becasue in current time bitcoin price is in downward direction but still there are so many other altcoins which price is continuously increasing. To me i think bitcoin price has got a good support at current stage and therefore i do not think that bitcoin price will decrease any more.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: