Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins are in red again ??  (Read 1121 times)
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

Again today in red. But I don't panic noone should.
It will be back in green for sure.

how come  you can be "sure" Huh at least say that it is your prediction

noone can know it, people makes predictions that is all

for long term; whether btc goes up or down, it doesnt matter. good altcoins with a usefull working product will go up

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

nowadays altcoins are down for a month maybe its a strategy of the whales . maybe they are planning of a specific altcoin to increase price
I agree with you.
most likely in the month of June the pope will move and take advantage of the great losses that we experience today.
so get ready for this.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:39:40 AM

Red again, green again...1,2,3.  I don’t even bother to pay attention any longer, as I’m confident in the crypto I hold and willing to give the teams behind team a chance to do the work necessary to make the project successful. To be honest, it annoys me a little when discussion surround “it’s up again, it’s doen again.” It speak to some investors lack of knowledge about the market. It sounds as if they expect it to just keep going up forever.
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

If bitcoin price will down then All altcoins price will be down too. This fact is very simple, Bitcoin is a volatile coin and no one know when will be bitcoin stable or not. So, If bitcoin price will increase then Altcoin price will pump too. Crypto market is suffering too much in 2018, Hope it will fix very soon. Let's hodl your coins and be patience. Good Luck
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?
actually just this year its again and again..for how many time market has been bloody and now its almost red again.its really hard to explain why and how this is happening..but lets just be strong we can make it to the top again.just dont panic and continue your doings here.lets not allow the fud and trolls win this one
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

I like red these days, because i want to invest some altcoins , but everycoin follow Btc. Btc will rise dont worry.

Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

maybe I think there is bad news or issue coming to king altcoin is bitcoin, we wait until the price up back, and of course must be patient

As far as I remember bitcoin isn't an altcoin so how come it is?

Anyway, market is still as usual so what's with this? I mean red and green is all part of it and by these we can earn decently. And we should embrace all of these fuds, volatility and crash as we do trading because at the first place we can't do anything about it.
marydale

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Equitybase

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

Most altcoins are intimately tied with bitcoins, so that if bitcoin falls then so will most altcoins. And this is partly influenced by news (you see news are pretty influential), should news reports gravely bad numbers then prices go down. this is due mostly by people selling their holdings in panic by news heard or news read!
So the best thing to do is, just hold onto your coins, it will bounce back.

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

for long term; whether btc goes up or down, it doesnt matter. good altcoins with a usefull working product will go up

Yeah you got it mate working product really matter at all when you are investing an ICO with good working product even if it is green or red that ICO will surely prosper .when you are investing ICO with working product it seem that you are involved in the capitalization of the product once the product will in into the market and will get profit 30% of it will go back to the ICO holder and make jt more valuable .

Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

Crypto market is very volatile and will continue to be for more years to come, we will continue to witness this from time to time until the market matures to become more stable.
We just have to learn to live with it for now.

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:00:58 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 10:32:25 AM by anggaem

because bitcoin prices go down, altcoins prices will also come down.
And also most people change their altcoins to usd, and buy bitcoin when dip.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

nowadays altcoins are down for a month maybe its a strategy of the whales . maybe they are planning of a specific altcoin to increase price
I agree with you.
most likely in the month of June the pope will move and take advantage of the great losses that we experience today.
so get ready for this.
the other of that, if we attention on every begining of the year market run down, and after that market can crawl up. may be true in june market ready to the moon, so dont panic with this situation, stay cool and hodl your altcoins
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

Yeah you got it mate working product really matter at all when you are investing an ICO with good working product even if it is green or red that ICO will surely prosper .when you are investing ICO with working product it seem that you are involved in the capitalization of the product once the product will in into the market and will get profit 30% of it will go back to the ICO holder and make jt more valuable .

Yeah you got the point mate working product it is essential to select and ICO but the important is to determine if its really a true or profitable working product and you also learn how to trade your coin and you also know when to trade your coin base on the

selling price  and the  market performance  to be come more profitable.

StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

events like this are common, the market is just resting and until its time, the market will come back again. we can only be patient waiting for it to happen and after it happens, then we will feel the heaven that will give big advantage for us

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

I think this bad situation of the market is temporary. I think, by the recovering of the bitcoin, many of the altcoins can rise and reach wonderful prices again. In my opinion, all the altcoins need is more time.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

The entire crypto currency market is very connected with Bitcoin, it is a marker of the whole market, and in that all the altcoins are red now, it's not surprising that Bitcoin is falling right now and the market is not yet stable, just wait if there are means to invest.

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

I think this bad situation of the market is temporary. I think, by the recovering of the bitcoin, many of the altcoins can rise and reach wonderful prices again. In my opinion, all the altcoins need is more time.
it's very difficult to do nothing and just HODL. People want to do something like day trading, flipping and other shit moves. Don't impede them Smiley
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

It's a bloodbath since yesterday my time.  Cry Cry Cry
Anything that is trading paired with bitcoin will eventually suffer if bitcoin goes down.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

It's a very normal scene here at crypto world sometimes alt coins are up then the next day it's goes down but i think no need to worry if we are a long term holder. If we are doing day trade it seems a bad luck doing day trades because price will slide but if you have a very big bag then it's not a problem.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Kirb29

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

Bitcoin price volatility is very high and fast. bitcoin up and down 1000 Usd to 500 Usd easily. This is big reason Alt coins Not stable and the price is going down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: