Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: important point  (Read 2469 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2884
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

government that prohibits bitcoin in some countries. If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it:
* can pay off the "debt" of the country
* Improve the economy of the people
* Decrease in poverty level
I want to know what you think.

I do agree on you, there are a lot of countries today that has a blooming economy due to legalization of cryptocurrency in their country and that is the reason why other governments should allow cryptocurrency in their area.
cryptocurrency really provide alot benefits for community it self and the government if they could legalize it.citizen poverty could be reduce , by joining in bounty campaign that no need any capital they could earn money.
Right.If given a chance,the number one problem in any country which is poverty will surely be reduced.Yes by simply joining such campaigns and strictly following the rules,you will really be rewarded and earn some profits at the end of a bounty campaigns.I just hope there will be more countries who will see the real benefits of bitcoin than just banning bitcoin at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wong owah

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

the important point is currently looking for free tokens from the results of the bounty campaign, if we look for free tokens in the bounty campaign we just wait for the coins to be marketed in the trading market, because if we invest in the trading market we will definitely lose, I prefer investing in bounty campaign to find lots of tokens.
Finnong

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

government that prohibits bitcoin in some countries. If the government can accept the existence of bitcoin there are some important points in it:

Very good point, many coutriesnindeed misses the best opportunity and profit bitcoin and cryptocurrenvies can give. How I wish that they will try to do research and see how they can profit from it.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:34:57 PM

Neither of your points would work out in reality

Before all, how is the government going to pay off its debts with Bitcoin exactly? And while we are at it, the debt is not always something uncompromisingly bad (or just bad, for that matter). It can be used as a leverage, for example, in the "game of thrones" (so-called real politik). Further, the only way Bitcoin in particular and cryptocurrencies in general can improve economy is when they become more efficient and effective than fiat. This is simply not possible as long as fiat is not misused or downright abused. Or did you really think that you could make the whole economy feel better by speculation alone?

The same with the poverty level. You can't decrease poverty through shuffling money here and there. Poverty is decreased via real economic growth but with Bitcoin it is not possible for the reasons described above, because it is ineffective and inefficient as money in real economy (and it is not only about transactions as such)

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

Crypto is not that very factor that can decrease poverty level - it is the systematic actions of the government that should lead to the improvement of economic situation in a country.
The debt of the country also has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies - it generally arises due to different reasons, so different actions should be taken to cope with this problem.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

I would add some other topics also:
 - influence on the state currency
 - using of the bitcoin for criminal purposes in the country
Criminals had their way of performing transactions way before cryptos came into existence. Moreover, to cash out a huge amount, one would need to get verified by the cashing out portal (bank or something) and so they don't like these. Anyways the crypto community itself have so many bad internals scamming people each day.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

important point at this time we can only raise capital as much as possible, if we can follow the project in the bounty campaign, I do not have important points or plans to trade.

I think, what bitcoin does to cou is to enable the government and the surrounding constitution that maybe it's time for change. This broadens the financial landscape not only in place but also empowers its consumers by giving them freedom and comfort in every transaction that is carried out to produce symbiosis with each other.
I want to ask questions about how bitcoin will pay off the country's debt because I am constantly running out of money.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

Crypto is not that very factor that can decrease poverty level - it is the systematic actions of the government that should lead to the improvement of economic situation in a country.
The debt of the country also has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies - it generally arises due to different reasons, so different actions should be taken to cope with this problem.

It is really important to have a passion with everything that we are doing in our life, and if you really want to become successful in crypto we need to take risk, embrace it and love it as it really pays off at the right time, but time comes when our patience is tested just like today, so just be patient as everything will turns better after this.

Hairatuner

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

Especially for those who have the desire for financial freedom. More specifically it was used as a payment method. For example, it is possible to purchase online transactions with bitcoin, it is very convenient and fast.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

Criminals had their way of performing transactions way before cryptos came into existence. Moreover, to cash out a huge amount, one would need to get verified by the cashing out portal (bank or something) and so they don't like these. Anyways the crypto community itself have so many bad internals scamming people each day.

You are talking about big guns here, the ones like Columbian drug lords, Italian mafia, Japanese gangsters, Russian oligarchs. These are not interested in crypto as it is too small for them and the scale of illegal businesses or activities they are involved in. Crypto is for small-fish criminals and more tech-savvy ones like hackers, blackmailers, Internet scammers (which you referred to), and their likes. But these are still criminals by any measure and would be prosecuted as such in any country

Unlike the big guns I mentioned (which are still not interested in crypto)

Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

I do agree bitcoin could fight criminal purposes especially terrorism fun rising. Only idiot who use crypto for criminal cause there is blockchain technology that could catch them.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

I think you have a good point. Although it is not guaranteed to reduce poverty level as lazyness and intelligence also plays a huge role. And what exactly are governments going to pay with bitcoin or other coins? It may be able to increase the overall economy but it doesn't help the nation help pay debt.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

Yes, it's possible because bitcoin does have a positive impact on our economy, especially for the poor, but the bad impact is that money laundering is very easy, it will harm the country.

I think if bitcoin is received in every country it's a very good thing, and I believe that bitcoin, in particular, can reduce poverty when many people invest in bitcoin. But that can all happen if every country receives bitcoin.

Reduction of poverty will only be to some certain extent and that would totally depend on how people are ready to accept its usage or not. One fact is not everyone will but at least for those who will and ends up reaping a good benefit from the space, it would be an easy thing for them to grow economically, maybe over time create more jobs as the case may be, and would therefore be able to affect those who might not be a part of the community for reasons best known to them.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

I think, bitcoin has indeed helped the economy and finances of its users so that the economy has increased and financial problems can be overcome but the government must also have a reason why they forbid bitcoin because bitcoin can be used for crimes that will harm the country
people12345

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

Government should have a process that everyone could access, aside for improving the economy of people we should first think the result of implementing  bitcoin as currency in the specific country.

Regarding to these list I think, government do not need to improve the economy first before implementing bitcoin  but rather bitcoin will help the economy improve by itself. Through this it decrease the poverty level to the said country.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

if bitcoin has been accepted in all countries it can really help the economy in all countries and then bitcoin can help anybody who does not move in the real world, i mean those who are unemployed. the huge bitcoin revenue would only let the government go ahead with the bitcoon being legalized as soon as possible so that unemployed people could join to recognize the world of crypto and everyone would have a good job.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

I have seen this argument in the forum before, people think the cryptocurrencies are going to be a way to decrease the poverty level of people around the world, it seems that they think that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general are some form of magical money that are going to solve all the problems of poverty around the world, if we could not solve those issues when gold was the main currency it's going to be impossible to solve them now.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

I disagree. bitcoin is a currency, you can think of it as a tool too. and it is not a magic tool to make money for anyone who has ever gotten involved with it. so it can not decrease poverty, it can not improve economy of a country and can not do a lot of other things.

in fact bitcoin may have increase the poverty! there have been a lot of newbies who started investing in bitcoin in the past couple of months and many of them bought on highs and sold after a dip which led to losing a lot of money, then bitcoin went up they bought back too late and panic sold in the correction/dip and lost a lot more money.

this has nothing to do with banning or not banning bitcoin though!
In most cases, you are right that bitcoin will not help all the poor. But he will be able to earn even more hardworking miners in 5 years. For example, now he will not sell his coins, but will collect them. Their number will increase significantly.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:40:31 PM

if bitcoin has been accepted in all countries it can really help the economy in all countries and then bitcoin can help anybody who does not move in the real world, i mean those who are unemployed. the huge bitcoin revenue would only let the government go ahead with the bitcoon being legalized as soon as possible so that unemployed people could join to recognize the world of crypto and everyone would have a good job.
This really means bitcoin has a huge capacity to help with it's features to earn money. Well, unemployed or employed can really earn in bitcoin so in every countries I have no doubt bitcoin could help the economy.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

With bitcoin system, i am believe government build strong economic system and can survive in any economic crisis. But many government dont see that because they always think bitcoin used for criminal activity or money laundering

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: