Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:19:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Apple accept bitcoins?  (Read 4037 times)
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.

I don't think this moment will happen. Bitcoin and Apple have a different uniques style.
Bitcoin has no rules, Apple rules everything that they got, including its patents etc.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

Apple is a very rich company and i do not think that they will be needing cryptocurrency for their business to improve even more, but i think that apple will also use cryptocurrency in the future if the price will continue to grow in the market that will attract the investors.
nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

I don't think this moment will happen. Bitcoin and Apple have a different uniques style.
Bitcoin has no rules, Apple rules everything that they got, including its patents etc.

Why what you say can prevent taking bitcoin as a payment for your products. Bitcoin is a means of payment and no matter what goals it pursues. The biggest problem is the enormous volatility of crypto-currencies, because of which many companies refuse to take bitcoin.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

I need this. a company that follows innovations within need. It's not as secure as the android. So I am expecting such a move from apples.
Because the currency is so volatile, it will be a gamble if they start to accept bitcoins for payment because when it goes down and they are holding a lot of bitcoins, then they would have made a terrible loss in the process. Am sure that's why most retailers have yet not accepted bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

I need this. a company that follows innovations within need. It's not as secure as the android. So I am expecting such a move from apples.
Because the currency is so volatile, it will be a gamble if they start to accept bitcoins for payment because when it goes down and they are holding a lot of bitcoins, then they would have made a terrible loss in the process. Am sure that's why most retailers have yet not accepted bitcoins.
Apple is one of the safest,secured company that bringing gadget to anyone,this is very advanced and not friendly user,because they own theyre features and even if this hard to use still you wont have a second thought owning this.

Thats same idea why bitcoin wasn't accepted by apple because this are not compliant for the company's stands
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

Apple is the largest company in the world in terms of technology in computers and also cellphone and the main feature to appreciate Apple product is the security features, I don't know why apple didn't accept bitcoin, but I think this is not the right time for apple to accept Bitcoin but we hopefully that apple accept Bitcoin. One reason that I think is Bitcoin can't provide or meet the standard requirement of apple so the they end up to this case.
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

It's hard to get a company like Apple to buy or invest in bitcoins. I think maybe one day big companies will slowly start to trust and invest bitcoin, if one of the big companies that invest then many other big companies will follow. Be patient and continue to support the development of bitcoin, make something positive for bitcoin much trusted people.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

Apple is big & famous company. I think apple do not accept bitcoin. Because apple is the best brand around the whole world. Apple have many customer of their product. They have a lot of money. Apple business is very big. Apple is itself a cryptocurrency. My opinion is it.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

I do not think apple needed using blockchain technology. Because apple is a huge corporation. If we compare apple with Bitcoin then I think Apple is more famous and popular than Bitcoin

Apple is one of the richest companies, and it has been always been a pioneer. I can admit that they can create their own cryptocurrency, and start using blockchain.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

I think Apple will create it's own cryptocurrenct in 2-3 years. But it will not accept bitcoin,

I also think that Apple is capable of creating its own cryptocurrency. They do not need to accept Bitcoin at all. Apple is such a large company that releasing their own cryptocurrency will not be a problem for them.
npolie

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

I do not think so. Apple  will not accept bitcoin. Because It is have own cryptocurrency. So they do not need bitcoin.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

Yeah bitcoin need to be accepted on big company like Apple,it's possible just imagine what happen later with btc if accepted on apple

usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

Why apple  should take bitcoin? The apple has enough room to create its own block system. Only there must be reasons for openness. Using Apple Pay and Apple Pay Cash company hides personal information on user payments. I don't understand what actions in the business of Apple need openness.
In deed, they have inaff resources and technology to build their own blockchain. That would be really cool, i suppose is their next step i  the next 5 years.
Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

I dont thing apple or any other company will accept bitcoin,  why?  Because bitcoin doesnt have a stable value and it will be hard for a company to prepare financial report.  If a company will accept bitcoin they have to sell it immediately or atleast have financial advisor regarding cryptocurrency.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

Why apple  should take bitcoin? The apple has enough room to create its own block system. Only there must be reasons for openness. Using Apple Pay and Apple Pay Cash company hides personal information on user payments. I don't understand what actions in the business of Apple need openness.
In deed, they have inaff resources and technology to build their own blockchain. That would be really cool, i suppose is their next step i  the next 5 years.
Exactly! But I think the main point here is to attract more investors and users to participate, knowing that Apple is a big name in the business globally and if it gets to join the market, Bitcoin will become more popular. However, I don't think it's going to happen easily because Apple itself has the potential to create its own blockchain technology. Nobody could tell yet, but I think that's not something to focus more, instead we need to think of ways on what we can contribute more for the growth and stability of Bitcoin.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

I guess that's not possible because Apple has its own technology. without using blockchain technology Apple has been able to master the market in several countries.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

I think that apple will accept bitcoins anytime soon but mac is super rich and they do not even need to be connected on cryptocurrency but i believe that someday they will also accept cryptocurrency payment.

bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:58:59 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 05:18:14 PM by bengsabeng

in my opinion they will not accept bitcoin in their technology. Apple is a big and famous company, they will not accept bitcoin whose legality is still in question.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

It is not advantageous for companies to include crypto currency in payment. Ask why?  Huh Why should they do this if they use Fiat and a non-cash currency. Wink
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

In my opinion if Amazon planning to be with this crypto then why not Apple too. Big companies will easily step up little by little to achieve the goal to let us join the crypto party. Maybe Apple is at the present of conditioning whether it will go with crypto or stay independent in crypto. Most probably apple will become crypto currency adopters in the future. Just my own opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: