Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:22:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Apple accept bitcoins?  (Read 4031 times)
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

It is a secondary question for me... I have just recently exchanged my favorite coin to a Bitcoin, then in a few minutes, I have sold my Bitcoins on a local exchange to a local currency (Euro) and then in another few minutes, I have ordered a brand new iPhone X for me, and my bae, this simple.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

Most likely never. All the same, open source technologies are not the most beloved. Most likely they will launch their blocking project sooner or later and possibly make it based on their token.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking, Apple is multi-million company and if they will expand into crypto they will surely create their own token rather than just accept bitcoin. Let's wait what they are planning about crypto.
Many big companies like Amazon have already accepted bitcoin as their payments. So I think that Apple will also accept bitcoin in the short future. It is better for their business and anyhow the world is turning towards cryptocurrency and apple is aware of that. If they want to promote their business online they will have to accept bitcoin as their payment.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

Most likely never. All the same, open source technologies are not the most beloved. Most likely they will launch their blocking project sooner or later and possibly make it based on their token.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking, Apple is multi-million company and if they will expand into crypto they will surely create their own token rather than just accept bitcoin. Let's wait what they are planning about crypto.
Many big companies like Amazon have already accepted bitcoin as their payments. So I think that Apple will also accept bitcoin in the short future. It is better for their business and anyhow the world is turning towards cryptocurrency and apple is aware of that. If they want to promote their business online they will have to accept bitcoin as their payment.

Yes your are right there are many big companies that accept bitcoin as payment and i think we need more time to wait the decision of apple company. Maybe apple  are still studying the steps if bitcoin are good as a payment.

Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:24:24 AM

because bitcoin development is also currently weakening, so if used by apple companies then bitcoin will rise again and expand and I agree, it is also necessary if bitcoin is developed in large companies
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

Apple is a big company, they have a way to make their own crypto so I think they will not use btc to pay.
I think they will because by this way their online sale will increase and if they want to launch their own crypto it will take long time because people will take time to trust their coin. Most of the people are investing in big coins like bitcoin and Ethereum and all other currencies are far behind. In this case if Apple creates their own ICO, people will rare trust on that.

Tatzky

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

the company will be influenced by other company if they saw all smartphone company will enter crypto and blockchain, but as of today we rarely see a company that uses crypto in their product but most of them are doing so then same business will go with the flow.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

Apple is one of the large scale firm which has secured a separate place with its technological evolution. Apple will surely accept bitcoin, but the same takes time. Because, they'll make an in depth analysis and might develop their own platform for bitcoin usage. If Apple comes up with plans of accepting bitcoin a massive adoption can be expected.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

Apple has always been the introverted company. Although they are releasing supreme products they are making limitation with the payment systems. They don't accept Bitcoin as a form of payment because they have their own standards that are reputable.

Bitcoin would give them negative reputation ( strange thoughts in the new era of cryptocurrencies)  and that would lower their company profit. They just don't recognize Bitcoin as the legitimate form of money.

They are allowing to apps in their store that have  Bitcoin system( wallets, exchanges, trackers). They also want to ad cryptocurrencies to an open W3C protocol for payments that would be built directly into the browsers.

With the current situation on the market that the Tether has caused, I think that long period of time would need to pass for Apple to accept BTC as the legal way of payment.

I think apple will only accept bitcoin when they see a big changes in bitcoin and if they think that bitcoin is really fit up to their introvert company . 
deda123

Activity: 109

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

according to me apple  accept bitcoin since it is a place where people earn a lot and also a company such as an apple want to follow news and to eran more will accept it ina few years and will start to work with it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

Never. Apple is definitely not the kind of company that can support crypto. Rather sooner or later, you will be able to buy Tesla for the etherium, than iPhone.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:39:32 PM

Never. Apple is definitely not the kind of company that can support crypto. Rather sooner or later, you will be able to buy Tesla for the etherium, than iPhone.
But i think in future everyone who are related to the companies they will accept bitcoin because bitcoin will provide them a lot of profits than paper money, so that's why worldwide dealing will doing by bitcoin because most of government will also accept this currency because bitcoin is not a scam or fraud it is a trusted digital currency and many people get a lot if profits for their life.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:05:43 AM

Maybe they will accept bitcoin in the future if the value is not so volatile and scalability will be improve in my opinion. Remember that Microsoft accepted bitcoin before until they drop it due to very slow confirmation, I think mass adoption will take place when networks are pretty stable and convenient to use.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:04:31 AM

Maybe they will accept bitcoin in the future if the value is not so volatile and scalability will be improve in my opinion. Remember that Microsoft accepted bitcoin before until they drop it due to very slow confirmation, I think mass adoption will take place when networks are pretty stable and convenient to use.
I agree on that, that is the go signal for the big companies to accept bitcoin if they will see that the network has a fast confirmation time and there is no almost traffic in the network or blockchain of bitcoin then that is when they will accept it. It is hard to accept it right now because of the slow confirmation and volatility which can cause lose of money or profit.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:12:20 AM

If necessary it could happen. blockchain technology is currently used in some of the world's largest companies. if Apple companies need blockchain technology they could use the method of payment through BTC in the future.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.
First it was Amazon,  now you guys have started with Apple, I also saw some others asking when Microsoft and Google will accept bitcoin, funny questions😏😏 do you need bitcoin in every thing? You don’t please. So why disturb everyone with this topic when you can easily sell your bitcoin and use the money to do whatever you want.

You’re now talking like you do leave your bitcoin come rain come shine, after you will be the same person  that will come back to complain about losing your money due to the fall. Humph…
mazesta

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

No one knows, we'll see. Apple is a very big company, before starting something it definitely takes a lot of consideration.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

Apple is one of the large scale firm which has secured a separate place with its technological evolution. Apple will surely accept bitcoin, but the same takes time. Because, they'll make an in depth analysis and might develop their own platform for bitcoin usage. If Apple comes up with plans of accepting bitcoin a massive adoption can be expected.
But I think the game is not about seeing other company investing in block chain so they started it as well. No, this way isn’t the right and authentic way because every company have different goals and achievable. What I think happens is, everyone at least knew the wonderfulness of bitcoin and this crypto market and how it will be super powering the future. So they only secure themselves.
cryptounintended

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:11:06 PM

I believe that they will release their own payment system on the blockchain. And the popularity of the system can be very large, as users with IOS very much.
fortnite

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

I do not think that Apple will accept bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because they can see it as their rival , I know that it sounds crazy , but this was my opinion..
  I heard that FAcebook accept bitcoins, this really was interesting ....
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:40:41 PM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.

Maybe soon,apple would accept bitcoin as there partners of theres bussiness,and we hoping this so,otherwise as of now apple maybe could not accept bitcoin,because at this moment they are not allign and usefull of there bussiness,thats why we wait that time that the apple industry can be used soon an bitcoin in transaction instead of buying  money of apple product in the market,otherwise we could not guaranty thats its happen sooner or later because this will its takes time.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: