Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Apple accept bitcoins?  (Read 4031 times)
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

At this point when big players are in a bewilder, retracting Bitcoin as a payment option until it completely stabilizes and the whole volatility concern is debunked. Even if all the criteria is met, I highly doubt Apple would accept Bitcoin as they have their own options and resorting to cryptocurrencies would be a kind of like a setback among all other big corporate players.

That could be a long way or a long process to be done. I hope someday, the big companies will try to understand and know more about cryptocurrencies. We don't knos when, but the time will come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.
In the future it will soon accept Bitcoin. Because this is a new and good technology, it will make buying and selling faster and the delivery time will be faster. Not only Apple, other businesses will soon reach Blockchain.

arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

At this stage you still cannot use bitcoin for your payment with apple, but i'm sure they are working on it. Apple normally is the first one to integrate new stuff. Let's wait and see.

They'll never accept bitcoin because they're well aware about bitcoin's features. Its risky and volatile. i saw many apples fans they have strong believe in APPLE company.
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

Big companies will easily step up little by little to achieve the goal to let us join the crypto party. Maybe Apple is at the present of conditioning whether it will go with crypto or stay independent in crypto. Most probably apple will become crypto currency adopters in the future. Just my own opinion.
Apples company has enough money to create their own block and cryptocurrency  which can easily surpass bitcoins.
manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

On Sunday (06/15/2014), Apple's application store came with a Coin Pocket application that allows users to transact with virtual currencies, including Bitcoin. Coin Pocket comes after Apple updates the rules about virtual currency applications, one of which says; that virtual currency trading application developers must comply with state and federal laws at all their operational sites.
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

I think Apple's strength is not enough to affect the cryptocurrency. Apple is in recession. And cryptocurrencies are growing.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

Many big and famous companies including Porshe started using Bitcoin already. I foresee that during this year and in 2019 their number can be doubled or tripled.
AnnaLim

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:19:03 AM

That's what I am waiting for. Hopefully Apple will soon accept bitcoin
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

This people you’re mentioning doesn’t need Bitcoin. Most of you here really misunderstood what Bitcoin is all about, you keep on talking about using for buying and selling and how it’s going to become everything and blah blah… even Satoshi himself explained everything and never said all this, so you people should stop going crazy about Bitcoin please. Apple has nothing to do with Bitcoin and they are not going to accept it, so stop wasting your time.
juntop1

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

As Apple promote their own brand, it is more likely they will create their own cryptocurrency to purchase Apple products more easily. It is also possible that Apple will accept Bitcoin. They try to be the most innovative in the industry and provide the most revolutionary products. And this can mean they will adopt cryptocurrencies.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

in my opinion it is impossible for Apple to use bitcoin or enter the cryptocurrency business because they think I am a company that is closed except bitcoin or cyrptocurrency benefits them. this is only my personal opinion and opinion

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

I think that sooner than we thought apple began to accept crypto because today I read a news that I think began to revolutionize this world I'll leave you down here ... the news is interesting Shocked Shocked

'' Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has been announced as a co-founder of recently launched blockchain-focused venture capital fund EQUI Global, global business outlet Verdict reports Monday, Oct. 15.

Following an announcement about his plans to become “involved” in a blockchain project earlier in August, Wozniak has been revealed today as a co-founder of EQUI Global, a venture capital fund focusing on blockchain technology and built on a blockchain-powered backend.

The new venture capital fund aims to change the concept of the traditional industry by enabling non-institutional investments, as well as allowing investors to trade on external crypto exchanges via EquiTokens. The EquiTokens infrastructure is reportedly based on the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain, which is widely used by decentralized applications (DApps) developers ''

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

Just wait until apple company will going to open for BTC or crypto payment options. We do not know one day apple will going to announce that they will going to accept bitcoin as a form of payment. Thus, will make their product boost for there were huge market cap volume for cryptocurrency in the market and there is a high chance that product could be sold even a little percentage of that marketcap volume that will goes to apple company is a big thing already for their sales on their apple gadgets product.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

in my opinion it is impossible for Apple to use bitcoin or enter the cryptocurrency business because they think I am a company that is closed except bitcoin or cyrptocurrency benefits them. this is only my personal opinion and opinion
of course they use bitcoin to support sale of their products. of course as a payment facility for their products. if there are still a few who use it, it's certainly not effective for now

Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

in my opinion, companies like Apple don't need to accept payments using BTC, it would be better if the company as big as they make their own cryptocurrency and blockchain, because in my opinion it is more efficient and profitable for them. and moreover the cryptocurrency that they can directly connect to appstore and iTunes makes them more profitable.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

I'm still sure that the Apple company will accept Bitcoin and a cryptocurrency company in the next 10 years. they just won't have a choice

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

I'm still sure that the Apple company will accept Bitcoin and a cryptocurrency company in the next 10 years. they just won't have a choice
It seems like it took too long with a 10-year period, because I believe that with the 3 to 5 years the Apple company will receive bitcoin and other crypto for transactions. because there are already several cellphone companies that have received bitcoin for transaction tools
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:33:31 PM

I think that this can happen on if most of governments will accept BTC as a legal financial source and law base will be built around it.

mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

Why will they have no choice but to accept cryptocurrencies? What do you need bitcoin for? This company has such a large capitalization that bitcoin is a niche percentage of profits for them. If this is the case, they can use blockchain for making payments. Accepting bitcoins at such large price fluctuations is completely unacceptable for such a large company.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:21:01 AM

Most famous merchant still not accepting bitcoin as payment including apple. But i do believe they will accept bitcoin in near future because cryptocurrency is future currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: