Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:03:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Apple accept bitcoins?  (Read 4031 times)
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:44:43 AM

With the popularity of Bitcoin, many companies have begun to accept BTC payment methods!
Apple's competitor Samsung accepted the payment method of BTC this year! I think Apple will soon accept BTC's payment method and satisfy the desire of cryptocurrency!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

I'd rather see it happening with Google rather than Apple. There are lot of android users compared to apple and if they implement these on Google Play then it would be very convenient for anyone to buy their apps using their bitcoin or buy credits to any game that they want.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

What for with apple project for accepting bitcoin as their payment ? I don't care about how the biggest company accepted bitcoin for their payment but how to make bitcoin price is growing fast on higher price.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

I'd rather see it happening with Google rather than Apple. There are lot of android users compared to apple and if they implement these on Google Play then it would be very convenient for anyone to buy their apps using their bitcoin or buy credits to any game that they want.
i am agree with this point mate, android user bigger than apple user.and this user could be potential investor in cryptocurrency market.if some of them interested and buying crypto,maybe its price will rise alot.
BlockStamp

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

Apple is not as innovative as they would like us to see them (and from what I see, some people fall for that). So I agree that Google may be first in terms of that. And maybe integrating GooglePay with crypto... somehow.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Apple is not as innovative as they would like us to see them (and from what I see, some people fall for that). So I agree that Google may be first in terms of that. And maybe integrating GooglePay with crypto... somehow.
If Apple and most retailers starts to accept bitcoins as a means of payment,  it's going to make their products have an international reach especially when it comes to Africa where most retailers don't ship their items to because of fraud with bitcoins fraud will be effectively eliminated making purchases easy.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

If I am not mistaken, there have already been some talk about it, but so far they have postponed it until better times, and so, with such a company and without bitcoin everything is going well, so maybe they don’t want to cooperate with cryptocurrency at the moment, but from even the minimum profit no one will refuse, so it's a matter of time.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

If it happens that at least one large corporation will accept a cryptocurrency for any purpose, then it will be a victory.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Heationd

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.

Most famous merchant still not accepting bitcoin as payment including apple. But i do believe they will accept bitcoin in near future because cryptocurrency is future currency.
No say when and nobody can tell the exact date or year for acceptance of bitcoin by Apple. It is totally upto them. If we look other big companies that already accepted bitcoin as their payments, it seems that they will also accept bitcoin in the near future. World is gradually turning towards digital currency and it is sure that in the future the whole world will accept bitcoin.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

Apple is a big company so it's a build of own blockchain and it's also possible that they accept bitcoin payment soon! Day, week, month, year bitcoin more and more popular, someday big company realize how good the platform have this bitcoin. Well see in the future
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

Totally agree with the first sentence. Right now they don't have the need to start accepting BTC, but once it emerges they'll probably launch their own ICO.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:07:14 AM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

If bitcoin become common payment in many merchant, i am believe apple will follow. Apple should considering many aspect because used in many country with different regulation. But it could be apple creating their own cryptocurrency beside bitcoin

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:27:14 AM

Apple is a big company so it's a build of own blockchain and it's also possible that they accept bitcoin payment soon! Day, week, month, year bitcoin more and more popular, someday big company realize how good the platform have this bitcoin. Well see in the future

I think like other companies, apple will build its own "private" blockchain. We all know that they love data and blockchain is the most appropriate technology right now to store your customers information because its immutable and everyone has access it very quickly so no doubt that they're eyeing this technology. But as far as adopting bitcoin or any other crypto? I doubt it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:55:27 AM

If bitcoin become common payment in many merchant, i am believe apple will follow. Apple should considering many aspect because used in many country with different regulation. But it could be apple creating their own cryptocurrency beside bitcoin
i prefer your option that Apple will make its own digital currency. Apple is a big company, and of course they are able to be considered effective. but of course there must be many countries that allow cryptocurrency
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:04:49 AM

What for with apple project for accepting bitcoin as their payment ? I don't care about how the biggest company accepted bitcoin for their payment but how to make bitcoin price is growing fast on higher price.
At least with many large companies accepting bitcoin as their payment system, sooner or later bitcoin will be better known by many people. If this happens not only changes the price conditions that will rise but more importantly everyone knows bitcoin and they use it.
bitcoincitr

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

Especially technology companies tend to be leader in order to accept payments in bitcoins. But we should help help the potential pioners like Apple to overcome a series of obstacles. It is not only a choice for them. Even if they decide today accept payments in bitcoin, thre must be regulations and legislations to be implemented. Also, I even mentioned about fluctuations of crypto market.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

most likely in the future, Apple will be open to all cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin... we all know that Apple wants to be different from the others when many others reject Bitcoin there also I think Apple will be open to Bitcoin, this is just my opinion, the future we don't know...

Efiraboy

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

If by “accept” you mean as a form of payment, no, not directly. You cannot buy a MacBook or an iPhone with Bitcoin.
Of course, you can use a Bitcoin Debit Card like CryptoPay to pay for anything you want with Bitcoin.
You also could sign up for Purse and get 15% off anything on Amazon, including Apple products.
by the way is that good for the market of both?
beside not many ppl using bitcoin
I think Apple will soon start accepting bitcoin as their payments because online selling means promoting your business and expanding its sale. Bitcoin will help them a lot because people from all over the world will easily pay them without converting local money in dollars and also no need for bank transactions. Just one click and your money will transfer to their bitcoin wallet.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

At least with many large companies accepting bitcoin as their payment system, sooner or later bitcoin will be better known by many people. If this happens not only changes the price conditions that will rise but more importantly everyone knows bitcoin and they use it.

Although some popular companies have really started to accept Bitcoins I have a lot of doubts that Apple will ever do it. However, I can admit they will create their own crypto.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

Although there is nothing impossible. But l think when apple want to accept bitcoin only that time it will create own crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: