Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Apple accept bitcoins?  (Read 4037 times)
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

What for with apple project for accepting bitcoin as their payment ? I don't care about how the biggest company accepted bitcoin for their payment but how to make bitcoin price is growing fast on higher price.
At least with many large companies accepting bitcoin as their payment system, sooner or later bitcoin will be better known by many people. If this happens not only changes the price conditions that will rise but more importantly everyone knows bitcoin and they use it.

Although some popular companies have really started to accept Bitcoins I have a lot of doubts that Apple will ever do it. However, I can admit they will create their own crypto.
maybe apple still studying about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.so still no press release for them about acceptance bitcoin on apple stores.and we need to wait it for long time enough
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

Apple should accept cryptocurrencies when Bitcoin takes off again. I think Apple is fading. This is an indisputable fact. Maybe you don't believe that Apple's share price will fall by half when the financial crisis comes!

mnbvcxz1122

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:58:51 AM

I think, only taking Bitcoin will be when it's potentially imitated.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

I guess, the only one who can give accurate answers for this matter are the management of the said company. But I think, bitcoin system needs to be improved and be more safe first from the hackers so that all users of Apple will be satisfied and contented to engage with cryptocurrency.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

If apple accept bitcoin for sure it will have big effect on the price of the bitcoin and value will increase again, because apple is one of the famous, powerful  and rich company in the whole world and billions of people know about this company and I hope it will use their power to up again the value of the bitcoin.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

If apple accept bitcoin for sure it will have big effect on the price of the bitcoin and value will increase again, because apple is one of the famous, powerful  and rich company in the whole world and billions of people know about this company and I hope it will use their power to up again the value of the bitcoin.

What will be the difference of paying money and using Bitcoin? Apple is a great company, that is a given. The popularity of their products go beyond time even though they're product now are being criticized.

If I will be buying an Apple product, maybe an Iphone X or Iphone 8, since I don't like their new Iphone, I will be using my fiat rather than my Bitcoin. Always remember that the price of their products is not that cheap when it comes to their phones, tablets and PCs, just imagine the fees you will be giving for that while paying fiat will not give you any fees at all.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

In this time some big companies are accepting bitcoin for their payment system. But many companies not supporting accpting bitcoin. As like Apple not accept bitcoin in their business system. Though Aplle is a international brand. I think if Apple will accpt bitcoin, then their product sell will raise. Bitcoin users will happy if apple accept bitcoin. And it depends on the company's management
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:24:30 AM

For such big company the only way to accept bitcoin is wait till all huge countries will accept it so there will not be any law side and "apple" have no any risks with operating wuth bitcoin and other cryptos  Huh

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

in my opinion they will not accept bitcoin in their technology. Apple is a big and famous company, they will not accept bitcoin whose legality is still in question.
the legality of bitcoin is still questionable, because there are still many countries that think that bitcoin is still illegal if it is used as a transaction tool like a normal currency, but in my future it is not impossible that Apple will cooperate using the bitcoin platform as one of their payment instruments, because now a country has emerged that indeed legalizes bitcoin and even makes a central bank bitcoin
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

For such big company the only way to accept bitcoin is wait till all huge countries will accept it so there will not be any law side and "apple" have no any risks with operating wuth bitcoin and other cryptos  Huh
That can be very uncertain and only Apple can decide, but I guess it will happen if Bitcoin will be fully-established, be widely-adopted and be fully-developed as this is still not widely-available yet. I think  Apple is still in the process  of studying Bitcoin before getting in and take it into consideration. There are indeed big companies that are already engaged into Bitcoin, the world constantly goes digital, technology continues to evolve and I believe that there is a big chance for Apple to accept Bitcoin in the future. If it will happen then it can have a great impact in the price of Bitcoin as Apple is one of the most famous , biggest, and richest company in the world.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

I guess, the only one who can give accurate answers for this matter are the management of the said company. But I think, bitcoin system needs to be improved and be more safe first from the hackers so that all users of Apple will be satisfied and contented to engage with cryptocurrency.
Yes, the authority to be able to provide certainty is only the company itself. and indeed we cannot deny that bitcoin is still a lot of negative side for now
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

Yes, the authority to be able to provide certainty is only the company itself. and indeed we cannot deny that bitcoin is still a lot of negative side for now
Adoption weren't that good up to now, but if it became boom again, and Apple sees it they can definitely give a big impact for its price but for now they might have no plan at all.

cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

when apple accept bitcoins we can expect Telsa to accept bitcoins followed by Amazon to accept bitcoin so some giant companies are in line waiting to accept bitcoin in the coming future
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:01:05 PM

Apple is really a huge name which has high respect in our society, people who are using it will know the worth, after the acceptance of apple I am sure price and value of bitcoin will be bigger than ever. Apart from it several companies has offered bitcoin to be a part of their companies and help the growth of their daily earning.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

Apple is really a huge name which has high respect in our society, people who are using it will know the worth, after the acceptance of apple I am sure price and value of bitcoin will be bigger than ever. Apart from it several companies has offered bitcoin to be a part of their companies and help the growth of their daily earning.
But in fact, you and many people still know that the opportunity for APPLE to accept bitcoin is extremely low, their social position is built on credibility and safety, they always want the best to the user, helping users become comfortable and secure in any of their products. But bitcoin does not do that, around bitcoin is just bad news and scams, the information and transactions are not really safe for users, APPLE is a company always put customers on the top, they will not accept and allow bitcoin to come to their users

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
WiresAreComing

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

Knowing Apple, they'd rather create their own Cryptocurrency that can be used only in their services. I wonder why they didn't yet.
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:07:32 PM

What I have noticed about Apple is that, they always try as much as possible to be unique in every way. Apple accepting bitcoin I think will be a difficult thing for them since they want to take absolute control over all their stuffs. Apple accepting bitcoin means they are go by the rules of the game and endure and this is not Apple's thing. Apple wants to rule their own economy. I don't see Apple accepting bitcoin but who knows. They might accept it one day.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

I do not think, they will ever accept Bitcoin, despite the fact, that it would be awesome. Apple would rather create their own coin IMO, that would more likely the way, they used to run their business. To be honest I am not a big fan of apple's attitude.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:02:31 AM

When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.
If by “accept” you mean as a form of payment, no, not directly. You cannot buy a MacBook or an iPhone with Bitcoin.
Of course, you can use a Bitcoin Debit Card like CryptoPay to pay for anything you want with Bitcoin.
You also could sign up for Purse and get 15% off anything on Amazon, including Apple products.
by the way is that good for the market of both?
beside not many ppl using bitcoin
I think Apple will soon start accepting bitcoin as their payments because online selling means promoting your business and expanding its sale. Bitcoin will help them a lot because people from all over the world will easily pay them without converting local money in dollars and also no need for bank transactions. Just one click and your money will transfer to their bitcoin wallet.
I do not think for once that Apple will accept Bitcoin as a medium of exchange because all those big and technology giant companies are bit curious of accepting Bitcoin as medium of exchange as it is way to uncertain for such companies. There is always a legal threat that the technology might get banned because it is not in harmony with the interests of  the governments particularly the developing countries. However if this threat is kept asides, there is great benefits in adapting the technology.
troajansprider

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

Apple DOES allow apps in the App Store that use Bitcoin (such as wallets, exchanges, and investment trackers). They also are part of an initiative to add cryptocurrencies to an open W3C protocol for payments, built right into browsers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: