Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:21:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My opinion about ETH  (Read 6724 times)
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:26:02 AM

last week eth might be strong and being consistent among top alts but right now it has been dragged way to the bottom because of bitcoin's dip in this day. I hope this crash and correction stops so we can move on with our lives and start the normal trading sessions  Cheesy
Before the end of the year last year i think ethereum is become more profitable because it rise continuously its value, but right now it goes down everytime, but i don't really feel any panic maybe I will wait until it increase again. But I'm hoping to stop dropping and hope to rise, so i can start trading like i do before when the price is higher.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:30:24 AM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?

I think that you  have an idea about speculation. You may certainly want to learn a bit about the substantive technologies instead of just comparing speculative potential.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:32:36 AM

As for me, I think ETH one of the strongest cryptocyrrency. It much more faster than bitcoins and needs less gas, but obviously eth wont reach btc in neariest future, probably it will happen in a year or more.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:36:23 AM

In my opinion , ETH is now more hot than BTC because the explosion of ICOs base on ETH Blockchain. During the recent dip, ETH price even a little come up, all altcoins and BTC holders lose funds but ETH holders still have profit. So i think that ETH will reach BTC price this year. What do you think guys?

I don't ethereum will reach Bitcoin price. Bitcoin is more popular and people will have to get to Bitcoin before they can get into Ethereum. I believe Bitcoin price is being suppressed by whale, so they can buy cheap. Then it will start moving up much faster then Ethereum after the whales get there price target.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

I don't ethereum will reach Bitcoin price. Bitcoin is more popular and people will have to get to Bitcoin before they can get into Ethereum. I believe Bitcoin price is being suppressed by whale, so they can buy cheap. Then it will start moving up much faster then Ethereum after the whales get there price target.

Coin market value depends on the coin CAP, not on the coin price.
Bitcoin circulating supply is 17% from Ethereum one,
which means that when Ethereum price will hit 1/5.8 BTC its CAP will reach the Bitcoin.
IMO: it will happen nearest 5-6 months.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:53:33 AM

Yes your opinion is quietely right.
look at the ICO's that shown now. it is so many.
ethereum network will have more user.
COINISM0001

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:05:57 AM

I dont think ETH will reach bitcoin price, in my opinion bitcoin is just too mainstream to get dethroned for the most expensive cryptocurrency category. One thing i believe on though, is that in 2018 Ethereum will rise more percentage wise than bitcoin, so that being said, in my opinion you will make more money if you have your money on ethereum than if you have your money on bitcoin.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

Coin market value depends on the coin CAP, not on the coin price.
Bitcoin circulating supply is 17% from Ethereum one,
which means that when Ethereum price will hit 1/5.8 BTC its CAP will reach the Bitcoin.
IMO: it will happen nearest 5-6 months.
5-6 months a prediction that allows eth to reach the value of btc, eth has a strong position and is very stable in altcoin cryptocurrency. but although eth will reach the value of btc but btc will certainly sped further away eth.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:40:50 AM

As for me, I think ETH one of the strongest cryptocyrrency. It much more faster than bitcoins and needs less gas, but obviously eth wont reach btc in neariest future, probably it will happen in a year or more.
I also think Ethereum as one of the strongest cryptocurrencies in cryptoworld; this coin has a promising future and has a great potential to last longer. Thus, its popularity will grow more as the value increases.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:09:59 AM

well i've read some article that make statement about this coin, ethereum. that ethereum is alternative cryptocurrency's bitoin or mother of altcoin. well, it is true that the highest demand in alternative cryptocurrencies is ethereum and that the fact this coin even not started any airdrop event is shockingly amazed me too. this coin prices could goes up more than right now in a matter of time. but im not sure that this year this coin could beat bitcoin prices. best wishes to this coin for this year!
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:13:07 AM

I also think Ethereum as one of the strongest cryptocurrencies in cryptoworld; this coin has a promising future and has a great potential to last longer. Thus, its popularity will grow more as the value increases.

looking at the current btc and eth ratios for the long term I choose eth as a coin with a good future and not too big in experiencing an increase or decrease in price, eth has a stable price level. for example when the market is decreasing but eth is still one of the stable coin and not affected too big.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:17:43 AM

Ethereum without a doubt has done well so far even to the point of people comparing ethereum to bitcoin is an evidence to the fact that ethereum is a good alternative to bitcoin in the event that bitcoin is not available or failed. However, I don't think ether can reach the price of bitcoin this year.
dashchain

Activity: 108
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:22:16 AM

I also optimistic about the ETH, you say the price here I do not agree, the first bitcoin unit price is too high, more difficult than it is difficult, but the ETH2018 market value of more than one
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:58:05 AM

Completely agree. In light of dramatically growing amount of iCOs and upcoming mega ICOs like Kodak and Telegram, Ethereum CAP may overtake Bitcoin one much faster than we expect.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:14:18 AM

I believe that ETH may have a much larger volume of use than Bitcoin. But ETH will never be the best story of value. And for that reason I find it improbable to pass the price of Bitcoin. Few people still commonly use crypto. The main function is still speculation and story of value.
andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:17:06 AM

all that could happen but we also have to remember if all foundation cryptocurrency is on bitcoin so it will not be easy to shift the bitcoin in the top position so I think Etherium can beat bitcoin maybe in some future time

Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:33:08 AM

eth prices and some eth-based coins start to rise again and that's a good thing but I do not think I can yet reach the bitcoin price because the bitcoin price is very high even though it is down

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:13:35 AM

If bitcoin suffer continuous slump and mostly down for the rest of the year then ethereum can overtake bitcoin before the year end. Ethereum has the capability to surge past the bitcoin but it may take before that happen. This year, ethereum is predicted to hit more all-time highs as the demand for the cryptocurrency continue to increase.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

If bitcoin suffer continuous slump and mostly down for the rest of the year then ethereum can overtake bitcoin before the year end. Ethereum has the capability to surge past the bitcoin but it may take before that happen. This year, ethereum is predicted to hit more all-time highs as the demand for the cryptocurrency continue to increase.
Ethereum which I guess would probably be happened if bitcoin will continue to its downfall this time. Since ethereum in on the next line in bitcoin so it's a great opportunity for ethereum to take over the privilege of becoming the next dominant coin and next highest valued coin in the digital world right.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

This really could happen when bitcoin's price would still go down to $4k which will be the end of its era,ethereum will surely can replace bitcoin's position because eth has solid platform and a good community and if theres only one coin that could replace BTC it will only be ETH.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: