Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ?  (Read 5655 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:06:27 PM
Merited by just_Alice (1)

You can compare bitcoin value every year from range Jan ~ Feb, they always experience downtrend so I think it's normal.

I'm afraid ?
Of course since anything can happen on bitcoin but I'm still have faith on bitcoin so that's why I keep my most of bitcoin in my haid , waiting for another uptrend in this year !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

Bitcoin is still popular and strongest than any other coin, bitcoin is better known to the general public than any other coin. I think it will be difficult for other coins to compete with bitcoin.
albertcrypto110

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

Bitcoin is at risk of losing its popularity. Yah it is true. Furthermore some critics think Bitcoin has very little value unlike other assets such as gold which is very valuable.Despite the fact that Bitcoin could possibly fall off being the favorite Cryptocurrency, there is high chance that it will be around for a long while to come.But several economists have expressed their thoughts about Bitcoin especially as the Cryptocurrency appreciated 1,000 percent over the past year alone. So it is a very hard issue.
Quazi1107

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

I dont think so.I think still now bitcoin is more popular than other coin.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

I think Bitcoin is being attacked by the Banks and their owners including the government. The pressure on bitcoin is critical and still whatever happens to Bitcoin affect the other altcoins. Bitcoin is still popular and will overcome.
FARid211

Activity: 1890
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

ohh.....
we all see that the prize of bitcoin is now less....it reached a very high rank and then decrease but still now it's more popular.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

The popularity of bitcoin still remain were infact since then untill now. The unpredictable price would even help to boost bitcoin popularity.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

I think that BTC could loose its price but not popularity Smiley Yes, at present we see altcoin trend but it is usual situation at the market. May be in few months BTC price will be 20k+ $

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will not lose its popularity as more and more people know about bitcoin and now bitcoin is very hot in conversations besides, bitcoin users have proved their lives much better and better than before and in my opinion bitcoin will not disappear Popularity because msyarakat have started to know bitcoin users who have a much better life Wink
jmolinass839

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

Today there are many other coins, but Bitcoin, because it is the first one, provides security.  Grin
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

Yes, I see that bitcoin really loses its popularity, many people just do not want to admit it. This is clearly demonstrated by the price of bitcoin, which has already dropped below ten thousand dollars. And bitcoin is already on the price day for about a month. This I still do not remember. However, let's hope that bitcoin will get out of this unpleasant situation. To do this, he needs to fix the flaws with his transactions. And the first signs of recovery bitcoin is, transactions are slowly starting to come back to normal and commission fees are getting cheaper.

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

I don't think bitcoin will lose its popularity afterall it is the first cryptocurrency that existed and has become the most successful currency so far as we know. With its popularity, bitcoin even became widely accepted by many countries as mode of payment.

MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

for some countries this bitcoin does not have popularity, but for now it is like what I see, bitcoin is even more developed because in my region currently located, a lot of who began to learn to invest through this bitcoin.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

I don't think so. bitcoin decreases its value but it is still the number 1 cryptocurrecny until this very moment and people are still supporting bitcoin. it is still very popular .  maybr people are a bit in panic for they have bitcoin investment but it doesn't mean that bitcoin will fall down to its lowest value and crash. it will rise again soon.
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

Yes, Definately Eth much better and faster than bitcoin.
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:15:18 PM

When it come to popularity then no, the first thing they will know is bitcoin... Haha like when you open this furom its the first thing you will saw righ+?
------bitcoin - - - - -. org

And mostly bitcoin is the only one that are publish on the news then it will say - - - and other crypto currency value...... Etc.

Tell me if I stated it wrong.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

Bitcoin is still one of the best cryptos available in the market, it won't lose its fame as it helped to form the crypto industry altogether. Altcoins are growing thanks to btcs creation.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

Well, rather than losing popularity, it is losing the trust of potential new investors which either lost money when they bought at 20k or of new investors which aren't buying becuase of this recent big dip. Although, when price will rise again we will see a rise. The market is unattractive even for us regular traders.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

No way.There is no chance for bitcoin to loses it's popularity.After the invention of bitcoin it has made it's future ownself.And it has now become very famous.Day by day it's popularity will increase.So don't worry bitcoin won't loses it's popularity.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
StuartBTCETH

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

I think that no, sure in february go to 16.000$!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: