Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ?  (Read 5655 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

I don't think bitcoin will lose its popularity as it has so many opportunities to earn in this digital money. Well, sad to say that China has totally banning bitcoin trading and initial coin offerings in their community as most of their citizens had used it in money laundering. At Bitcoin is a mystery on how it works and no one owns even gov't can't control it.

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/01/03/china-to-eventually-lift-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-exchange-ban-bobby-lee-btcc.html
You are right. Although China prohibits bitcoin, there are still many investors. Bitcoin is a digital currency. As the Internet technology develops, it will be known by more people.
China must have its own reasons for taking steps that always end up going against bitcoin. When they banned mining, it was due to the increase in the consumption of electricity.

Let me just tell this, electricity is very expensive in China and it also has world largest population so it can’t afford a huge number of miners. Opposite to this, in Japan, employees are going to receive salary in the form of bitcoin.
russella31

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

I don't think bitcoin loses its popularity. It's standing in the market is good so it would stay in this industry for a long time. I have some friends who are into bitcoin and that proves that bitcoin is still popular.
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

I don't think bitcoin would lose its popularity, as the day passes it will be even more popular. More and more people would know about bitcoin and digital currency.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

When looking at market caps - popular cryptresources, one of the things that many people are focused on is Bitcoin's status in relation to other coins. Although this is a great way to see which coins rise into the ranks and grow in adoption and value, the fact is that bitcoin is unlikely to lose its status of dominant crypto currency - at least right now. Bitcoin has the advantage of the first switch, since it is the first and oldest crypto currency. This is where adoption began, and, perhaps, why crypto-currencies really have value!
Bitcoin will never lose popularity. From time to time, many people are getting familiar with Bitcoin because they are attracted by the rapidly growing and increasing prices of Bitcoin. People are beginning to see it as an opportunity to invest and do good business. Therefore many people start to know Bitcoin and from time to time, will be more and more. The most prominent promotion I find is in social media. Especially the amount of discussion about the crypto that exist in various facebook groups. I really like to read it because it can increase knowledge and can give profit. There are a lot of people talking about new Altcoin and potential Altcoin going on in the market.
Yes, bitcoin will never lose its popularity at this moment because there are still countries that do not know bitcoin or only few people know this. There is still a huge market for this because most of the time, an investor needs to convert his money to bitcoin before he can invest in altcoins. So in conclusion, bitcoin still represents the overall market of cryptocurrency because of this reason.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
Yes, bitcoin is the king of the altcoins. You know that most people refer to bitcoin as well as the electronic money market.
Bitcoin is almost a big brand. Everyone knows only bitcoin or ETH, but very few people know about other good altcoins like Ripple, Neo, ... so bitcoin is still the best choice and it will never lose its popularity.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

Bitcoin falls = all altcoins fall too. At the moment the market is correcting and a lot of newbies are panic selling their assets.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

Bitcoin falls = all altcoins fall too. At the moment the market is correcting and a lot of newbies are panic selling their assets.
Well i believe that bitcoin doesnt loss its popularity because bitcoin today is really getting more trend even if it really droping now a days but the believer really believe that it will rise up high linthe near future so then the best thing to do now is to buy.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
I think that the popularity of bitcoin will only be affected by those who have been involved in the money market. Because only those who have entered the market and have a lot of experience can really affect them. Those who do not know the money market will not be affected, so bitcoin will still be the first choice of people.

adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

Yeah, there lots of tokens at virtual world but in the end bitcoin is expensive than other tokens. Although bitcoin's price is instable I am sure that it is normal and it will always back to its normal price so I am not worried about it.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

I don't think bitcoin will lose its popularity, some people just use some altcoins or other cryptocurrency just to cope up with the lose of bitcoin price. but still as we can see bitcoin price is still higher than other coins. yes bitcoin price is dropping but it is still a matter of time where it will increase its price like before. people also depend on other coins rather only in bitcoin for investment since a way of earning profit for investing is to invest in different coins. Bitcoin will not lose its popularity but just in a deep right now because of the market problem.

sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

no bitcoin does not losses its popularity bitcoin is knows in all over the world because of social media. but at the time many coins in the market but bitcoin price is much better from them.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

I think bitcoin is the MOM of altcoin, whether you want to buy it can be done with you have bitcoin.
bitcoin prices that tend to go down, not a reason bitcoin is not desirable but you can see in sales such as high volume bittrex is bitcoin traded.
bitcoin is the base of all altcoins if there is no bitcoin then I am sure there will be no altcoin you currently see.

aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

I don't know where you are coming from,in the first place when bitcoin crash everything crashes too seldom you see other coin in green when Bitcoin is in red, so much depends on the price of Bitcoin and check everywhere it's all about Bitcoin so better wake up son and stop using drugs.

Asuspawer09

Activity: 1666
Merit: 432

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

Is it true that there are lots of coins being shown in public. Most of them almost state  how innovative and developed are those saying it has a high value and could run long in this industry. But knowing what bitcoin is would not gave us a hint that ut could lose sight in the virtual coin community. Bitcoin is the pioneering cryptocurrency which made it have a lot of supporters whom started with it.

Amit nandal

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

No it is not loses its popularity..
It is only losing its price but its popularity is increasing day by day...
The main reasons of its popularity are
1. Decentralised in nature
2. Fast
3.Transaction fees are miniscule
4.Anonymity
There are many cryptocurrencies in market
But even every child know about Bitcoin...
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

Most altcoins are technically different from Bitcoin, and it is often for this reason that people invest in them. Explain this pattern is simple - altcoyins can be used as well as Bitcoin plus somehow else, so they are more useful than Bitcoin, which means that someday they will be able to surpass it.
So far, none of the properties of Altcoins that distinguish them from Bitcoin have proved their usefulness, so they were not accepted as the first crypto currency.
In other words, altcoins have to compete not only with Bitcoin itself, but with all entrepreneurs who want to earn on it.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

From Day 1, BTC is really unstable. And no, I must disagree with that. BTC's popularity is so wide right now. Yes the other coins are affecting it's said popularity but sooner or later it'll fall to most people understanding BTC more. Plus we have social media now. Since everyone is talking about BTC and how huge the money is involved it's popularity does not most likely to die. It goes down yes but never disappear.
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

January is a rough month for bitcoin but it does not mean it is losing its popularity.
Bitcoin losses its hype but not the popularity.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

No, I don't think so. Bitcoin popularity in not decrease. Bitcoin popularity is increasing day by day. Bitcoin price is dumping because of some hacking affairs and some country banned Bitcoin and Altcoin for that. But Bitcoin price will increase soon.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:26:32 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:53:26 AM by NyLymZbl

No i dont believe with that idea because i know that bitcoin can recover or increase again its value in the right time and within this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: