Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ?  (Read 5655 times)
nyong

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:24:09 PM

of course not, bitcoin not will loses its popularity because right now many people still invest and follow bitcoin
so i believe bitcoin will continue have popularity in the world until whenever
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

Of course not, it's just that bitcoin prices are creeping down, and that does not degrade the popularity of bitcoin, iu actually degrades the mentality of bitcoin users only and does not reduce the popularity of bitcoin ...
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

bitcoin never loses its popularity. if it loses its popularity it will die
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

Its always the same. When Bitcoin starts pumping everybody just telling how great it is, and why they dont invest some years ago in bitcoin. When it dumps, everybody tells you that they know it that the bubble will burst and thats why they dont invest because its the biggest scam ever. So the popularity is not important, because when bitcoin is starting pumping again it will be the greatest thing in the world ever Wink
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

I think the popularity of bitcoin is on the rise and it's not that we're losing popularity because there are more and more people who know it now and more and more people know about the encryption market and the blockchain.

What about those who came to realize about Bitcoin's scaling issues and those that have stopped investing in it because of the fear that Bitcoin might be regulated soon?

Some of people who stop investing here because they loss a little or all trust to crypto specially bitcoin.
I can claim that i dont lost my trust to bitcoin but the other might be loss it.
Not only about regulation, but most about the huge correction made from FUD news.
Md. Sarwar Hosain

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

Although Bitcoin price has been got down right now, there is no causes of tension because it will be high up day by day. So I seem that Bitcoin won't be lost its popularity.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

bitcoin never loses its popularity. if it loses its popularity it will die
I am not sure what everyone is thinking about popularity here.From what i understand the price rally attracted many people into bitcoin because everyone wanted to make a quick buck but now when the market started going down ,i am sure many have lost their money,so they will be cautious next time around.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:32:50 PM

No, in fact that bitcoin is more going to gain investors because of its exposure in social media taht contributes a lot. They saw already what can bitcoin give to them. I know some good investors are learning bitcoins and studying before they are about to enter.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

Bitcoin is still dominating the market from front. Its popularity is increasing daily. No other coin is stable. This is a high volatile market. Only those people are selling who is panicking, those who have patience they will continue to hold because they knows btc has huge potential to rise back.

You are right. Bitcoin has big potential to grow so we have to keep that potential to continue growing.
By keeping and strong holding i think we have supported that goal. Panic is just our big enemy so dont let it stay in our mind since it can kill your goal from inside.

Melquart

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

Bitcoin became more popular lately. I think even decreasing in price will attract more new coming investors that heard about it and waited for a good price to buy.
Don't worry, the price will recover soon. Just hold your coins.

RNC

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

Could this loss of popularity have anything to do with fees in the past being extorted by the mining community or do you
think that people can see the lightning network for what it is and that is a network of banker hubs.

News does travel even if they ban it here or move posts to forums that no one ever reads but who needs a new currency
when we have teacher pet points being handed out here because some of the members would be rich if they could only
sell these points.
CoPil

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:08:15 AM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

All cryptocurrencies doesn't have a very stable value. Even all monetary unit/currencies' value  changes from time to time. Bitcoin will not loose its popularity because of that. Peoples eyes are watching Bitcoin than any other alts. The very reason why the value is much greater than the alts that followed the path of Bitcoin and is trying and striving to improve in order to take away Bitcoin's spotlight. We can never tell if in the future other alts would be better. But for now, Bitcoin's popularity is still number one. Given the fact that social media advertisements about bitcoin mining and trading boost in 2017 and in the present year of 2018, though alts such as Ethereum began to invade social media sites ads just like what people see in their facebook newsfeeds.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

It's not like that he lose his popularity it just decrease it's price in the world because of negating our bitcoin in some other country but I now that they really try to use it and I think it will reach it's price this coming year.
jeremiah_woffy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

I dont think that it's happening right now and i guess this will never happen because up to this present time there are lots of people using bitcoin and the population is still growing and continue counting.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

Bitcoin will be always popular since cryptocurrency now a days is very profitable, there are a lot of people who already invest a lot of money on cryptocurrency and because of that, they cannot afford to stop. Any coin will be really profitable as long as you know how to buy and sell at the right time.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

of course not, bitcoin not will loses its popularity because right now many people still invest and follow bitcoin
so i believe bitcoin will continue have popularity in the world until whenever
Bitcoin is just on its way to the climax of its popularity, so I believe that it was losing today or even tomorrow. Today, there's a lot of people who believes in bitcoin and a good news is it is still continuing adding it's community and also it's investors too which is a good indication too.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

It's not like that he lose his popularity it just decrease it's price in the world because of negating our bitcoin in some other country but I now that they really try to use it and I think it will reach it's price this coming year.
Bitcoin is not loosing its popularity even if it is now experiencing  a huge dumping of price because it is maybe a huge chance to gain through buy and selling process maybe bitcoin will survive in a verry long time because it is now really getting more trend in social media bitcoin is really amazing.
nhuydp1996

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

Bitcoin is still the base of all alts . To buy alts you need to buy bitcoin first ,thus it will never unpopular or irrelevant .
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will not lose its popularity even though there are scam Altcoins that have been ruining the name of bitcoin, I might say that there are other people that are using the name of bitcoin to scam people these had cause bitcoin its legitimacy and make countless country to ban bitcoin, But I got to admit even though there are these negative news circulating in the internet, bitcoin will surely recover from these we don't need to make it popular it is already known to the public that there is this kind of technology that will make them free from the system of surviving from work.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, bitcoin will not lose its popularity even though there are scam Altcoins that have been ruining the name of bitcoin. And bitcoin will surely recover from these we don't need to make it popular it is already known to the public that there is this kind of technology that will make them free from the system of surviving from work. Adding also my opinion that, It doesn't affect its popularity. Some people got scared when the price dropped but it is gonna be so popular that everyone will hear about it. In addition, Bitcoin is still popular and number one, although now there are many other coins.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

I think bitcoin will not lose its popularity. After all the issue that bitcoin facing, the people curiosity will bring them to know more what it is. I am expecting that bitcoin will recover soon and getting more attention worldwide at at end the year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: