Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ?  (Read 5655 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:57:55 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 09:15:01 PM by HatakeKakashi

Even the price of the bitcoin decrease until now it still popular to the whole world.  Because some of the people create fake news about bitcoin so that's why the price decrease because some of them are panic selling.  I believe after few months or few weeks bitcoin will become more popular because many people again spread the news about the opportunity that bitcoim that give to us.  You can buy bitcoin now if you want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

Fools and their ID are soon parted, and then investigated... Roll on a penny a coin, or the outlawing of KYC...
Herjuna

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

I think for the moment bitcoins haven't lost their popularity, because it remains a topic of discussion is interesting in all walks of life, even by the holder of the financial policy of the country. Crypto currency will still shake up the world.
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

how can you erase bitcoin popularity if all or most of the cryptocurrencies are depending on bitcoin? most if not all exchanges are trading alternative coins with bitcoin. most of the buy walls are consist of bitcoin, every "most" token is depending on bitcoin trade and their dollar value also depend on bitcoin to usd value. bitcoin is anywhere.
bitcoin is like a mall where it consists of department stores and boutiques, they will all be gone but bitcoin will stand last as it is the main building.
Well some coins rise in sat price so they rise enough to offset the USD losses overall so there’s that
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

it is not looses popularity it looses the price Roll Eyes
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

I don’t necessarily think its losing its popularity but its just recent events that have caused the sudden drop in price.
Yeah it’s more of the fact the bubble from the super fast growth is kinda popping to give stability
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:28:44 AM

I do not think the bitcoin prices are currently dropping because users are panicking with new Chinese rules that block various services and sites related to bitcoin trading, this will not be long because another month the price will skyrocket.
Albert07

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

Bitcoin is still the most popular cryptocurrency. The hype just begun when the price hits about 20k, but when the price went down to 10k many people are just disappointed and many switch to altcoins. As for the price stability, all cryptocurrency has a volatile price, so you cant expect it to be stable. For me, bitcoin is still the best coin that will give you more profit, its price now is our chance to accumulate more. Let's just be patient and it will surely go back to 20k this year.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
No Bitcoin will remain popular to the people, because all of them support Bitcoin and they will never end that so easily, until the end they will reamin into their self and mind, the experienced that they had been through, the things that they baught, the goals and dreams which they achieve with the use of bitcoin, all of this is part of themselves who they are what they are.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

Bitcoin price fluctuations in recent days and there are not many signs of recovery, which left many people no longer interested in Bitcoin and fear that Bitcoin is in danger of collapse, I have many friends say should not put My money goes to Bitcoin anymore, but those words did not convince me to stop participating in Bitcoin, and I still keep my Bitcoin, I also believe it will grow.
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

I think that bitcoin will never be such a popular object for investment, as before. For example, the etherium looks more interesting. 2018 will be the year of altcoyins, and bitcoin will retire.

zolfa

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

yes i agree with you that currently there are many new coins besides bitcoin, but in my opinion all coins are pluctuative or unstable.
Associated with its popularity with bitcoin I think it does not matter at all, now bitcoin remains the most popular coin at a price higher than other coins. In my opinion, bitcoin will remain popular as long as the price is higher than other coins, if at any time there is a new coin that has a price higher than bitcoin, then the possibility of bitcoin popularity can be defeated.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

I am not sure that Bitcoin will lose its popularity. Everybody is discussing BTC it's can be seen from some bad news lately. Bitcoin is still dominating the market because it is one of the pioneering coins of cryptocurrency
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

Just because the value experiences a decrease does not necessarily mean it has lost popularity already. the current price decline is cause by numerous factors that has been caused by bitcoin's high volatility rate like the fluctuations, the high demand, etc. just because the value dropped does not mean it has lost all its fame and glory.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

About bitcoin is losing its popularity, maybe its a lot of creators other than bitcoin, so some people are switching from bitcoin, and it could be because bitcoin prices are declining nowadays it could be also his factor that causes bitcoin to begin to recede its popularity.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
Xw73

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

After all bitcoin price just decrease's but not the popularity, despite with the price decrease's bitcoin continues to become increasingly popular. Because bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it.
Anna567

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:38:57 AM

I think not, not only do not know, bitcoin's population is still increasing, after all, investing in bitcoin is profitable, and bitcoin is very promising, we will not be scared away by these fluctuations.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

Of course, nowadays bitcoin is just having a bad day
I read all the comments of people, and more believe that bitcoin will return to normal
and I think it's a positif thing, that there are still more people who believe in bitcoin
and the popularity of bitcoin has not faded
Andri.Ghani

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

Only people who wake up from consciousness if they think bitcoin loses popularity if not they miss the best moment when bitcoin has a high price by the end of 2017 even though it is currently going down but I'm sure there will be more extraordinary moments later.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

I think not, not only do not know, bitcoin's population is still increasing, after all, investing in bitcoin is profitable, and bitcoin is very promising, we will not be scared away by these fluctuations.

After reading a lot of posts here about the dumps that is happening, I can say that a lot of people are not scared or not panicking but worrying about their assets or investments especially bitcoin, but I think despite that they will still hold and keep on using bitcoin since most of them know that the price will not always fall and it will pump sometime in this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: