Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:49:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ?  (Read 5655 times)
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

Just because bitcoin received a decline in value does not necesarily mean that bitcoin has lost its popularity. It's high volatile nature of value is whst mostly could be blamed for the decrease in value. Only a small percentage could be accounted to the lost in popukarity since bitcoin barely lost popularity even when the early 2018 dip happened. So I think it is not cause of bitcoin losing popularity that it had decreased in value but for the high volatility rate.

Javathon

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

I don't think so because Bitcoins are forms of digital money that use encryption to secure transactions and control the creation of new units and some other plan was to make a form of currency not controlled by governments or businesses, that you could trade globally with no cost and without having to reveal your identity due to this factor it will not affect it's popularity and to make things more confusing, there are also "second generation" virtual currencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash.There are more application in bitcoin so that I don't think that bitcoin loses its popularity But Bitcoin price is also not stable.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
It never loses its popularity ,Bitcoin is more popular since lots of country are been using it .It helps more  and it gives profit to all the users thats why they are widely useful to those country . And dont evver think that it will loose its popularity because there are many user who are involved in the bitcoin.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

We humans are greedy beings.
If there is something that makes us money, we make it popular.
But if the thing that makes money is getting money from us then we are evil and forget it.

A lot of people have been hurt by the coins these days. The market is stagnant.

But do not worry, the legend will return!

BTC  Cool
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:29:10 PM

I don't think so because Bitcoins are forms of digital money that use encryption to secure transactions and control the creation of new units and some other plan was to make a form of currency not controlled by governments or businesses, that you could trade globally with no cost and without having to reveal your identity due to this factor it will not affect it's popularity and to make things more confusing, there are also "second generation" virtual currencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash.There are more application in bitcoin so that I don't think that bitcoin loses its popularity But Bitcoin price is also not stable.
Bitcoin getting more and more popularity I don't think it is losing its fame. If we could see the number of people from all over the world investing in the bitcoin so how can say that its popularity is reducing. Bitcoin is a boon for many people as it is decentralized currency anybody can use it so bitcoin will not lose it's value.
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoin is popular and it is getting more popular since many btc users are now sharing bitcoin to their own accounts such as social media accounts like facebook, twitter and etc.  And I don't imagine that bitcoin will losses its popularity. Having a volatile btc is normal and it doesn't affect the popularity. And imagine if every people are convincing their love ones or relatives, then the bitcoin will totally popular since the bitcoin info may transfer to others that will causes users to multiply.
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

its not loosing any popularity... though the price may be unstable and coming down
but its popularity is still very known... not compared to up coming currencies..

before u mention one or two currencies, you have to talk about BITCOIN aswell.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

Bitcoin will remain popular and become a coin of choice, newly emerging crypto coins have no significant effect on bitcoin development.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

Absolutely not. Bitcoin is one of the currency in cryptoworld. It means that we cannot buy any other coins without buying first Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the gateway. So it is very unlikely that a person do not about Bitcoin. It is as popular as other coins launching ICO, yet even more popular.

aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

Just because bitcoin price went down doesn't mean its losing it's popularity already, people are still talking about bitcoin I can even read from different social media platform about bitcoin and even in news. The price volatility is normal with bitcoin and of course whales want's to get more bitcoin and they want to buy it cheaper that is why they are playing with bitcoin price but as of today we can see that bitcoin is slowing recovering from the big dump that happened few weeks ago.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto around there, based on the price in the market, based on the volume traded in the market and even based on the news and company that start to support crypto. Bitcoin can't be overtrown by any other crypto just because their transaction time is fast, their price is relative low or even the mining is much easier than other. Bitcoin is the king and no one can defeat it.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

If you think Bitcoin has big price fall because it loses its popularity. Then let i tell you this is short time fall and it recovers its price soon. I am sure of it.
Second you ask of other coins. Every coin has different market strategy but question is how long time they will. Bitcoin is father of other coins. If coins loose its price then Btc will recover its price faster than others.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

Although the value of bitcoin is currently down but does not make the popularity of bitcoin decline, even more increasing every day.
Bitcoin is growing in popularity in my country even in bitcoin world still dominates all crypto market.
I know that bitcoin has great potential and more users today than any other crypto, so in my opinion bitcoin will not lose its popularity.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

The reason why Bitcoin price dropped is not because it loses its popularity but it is because price correction is inevitable for the Bitcoin to last long. Nothing to worry about price correction because as we can see right now Bitcoin price is recovering, price is getting higher and i hope we exceed the last price cap. Again Bitcoin popularity was not decreased it is getting more popular everyday because of the struggles that happens with Bitcoin but in the end Bitcoin price keeps rising.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

The reason why Bitcoin price dropped is not because it loses its popularity but it is because price correction is inevitable for the Bitcoin to last long. Nothing to worry about price correction because as we can see right now Bitcoin price is recovering, price is getting higher and i hope we exceed the last price cap. Again Bitcoin popularity was not decreased it is getting more popular everyday because of the struggles that happens with Bitcoin but in the end Bitcoin price keeps rising.
all we need to do is keep bitcoin support, sell your bitcoin at high prices do not sell at low prices. all we need is patience that we can see the popularity of bitcoin begin to increase seen in coinmarketcap to reach 11K USD. everday keep rising and increase the existing ICO Bitcointalk is a proof bitcoin still exist in the world crypto

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

Right now I see that the popularity of bitcoin is gone. There are so many problems with bitcoin today. This is one of the biggest drops of bitcoin value. Bitcoin is much weaker because many people back out. They stopped using bitcoin because of the crisis, and because of the crisis that bitcoin was weakened. So now the bitcoin continues to rise. Hopefully we will continue to support it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Somratbd

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:49:09 PM

The popularity of bitcoin is not losing its popularity, even the popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day. People are working on their work to improve of financial condition by eliminating unemployment.This is the development of society and country.
cschy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

Maybe not,Because in the modern era lots of people belive in crypto currency.As well people get benefited from crypto market.Everyday people tread with crypto currency and make lots of money in digital market.And the main thing is every crypto currency depending on bitcoin.And day by day many bank accept bitcoin.Also bitcoin rising dramatically day by day and people will interested to buy bitcoin or anyother currency.For those reason i don't think bitcoin never loss there popularity.
LikaCat

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

It seems to me that it's never too late to buy a cryptocurrency. Roll Eyes
Now bitcoin is falling, but it seems to me that this will soon cease and the course will stabilize.
Is there someone who agrees with me?
SHEF

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

Taк пoгoджyюcь, aлe xтocь кoнтpoлює кoливaння кypcy кpипти i зapoбляє нa цьoмy вeликi бaбки, тo мoя ocoбиcтa дyмкa.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: