Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:35:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ?  (Read 5655 times)
jenisgiri

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:26:12 AM

In my opinion it’s nit loosing its popularity . It was popular when it started, it is normal to decrease the price but yes there are so many bad rummers around in the market like Facebook band bitcoin add that might effect on its popularity
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:36:43 AM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

No, I don't think so, bitcoin was the first invented cryptocurrency and and the technology came into market first. The trust and demand of bitcoin is gradually increasing and develop strong strength in the market, more and more people  each day are gaining interest with bitcoin. Lots of my friends are asking me how to invest in bitcoin.
jacmarry

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:37:38 AM

No, bitcoin not loses its popularity. On the other hand bitcoin will be more & more popular day by day. We know that bitcoin is now digital asset so this is not loses its popularity. By bitcoin we achieve many things. Last of all say that bitcoin not loses its popularity.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:40:32 AM

Maybe bitcoin did lose some of its fame a bit lately especially that many newcomers were slayed in this sudden dropping of price. I think its some countries that caused the FUD. The year is still early though and lots of time to recover.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:42:38 AM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

Even the price fluctuates a lot and threathen the bitcoin owner a little bit, but i think bitcoin is the strongest and the most popular bitcoin in the global market. It is proven the most trusted long term store of value and it is the first cryptocurrency created in the digital world.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:45:39 AM

I did try to ask couple of people about crypto, they say what is crypto and I told them basically a virtual currency, most of the people I ask have the same respond which is "oh bitcoin right". The fact that those people call crypto as bitcoin means that bitcoin is definitely the most famous crypto right now. Even those who have no idea that those thousands of coins have different name, still call them bitcoin I think that is enough evidence that bitcoin is the most popular.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:54:20 AM

Nope, Bitcoin is still the most popular amongst investors and users and the media. Cryptocurrency users still mostly prefer Bitcoin over the others. Media still write actively about Bitcoin because it still has a high value, highest matket cap and more and more people know about Bitcoin.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:56:20 AM

right now the popularity of bitcoin was decrease because right now the demand of bitcoin decrease and makes the price is down, so this situation makes the popularity bitcoin in public is loss, because they dont want to invest in bitcoin when the price is low, so they try to forget bticoin and try the other investment that have a good future

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:59:46 AM

I don't think so, many people heard about Bitcoin few months ago during its last increasing highly, and great newspapers and TV channels started talking about it, and they helped indirectly to spread the word more about this crypto currency. Its popularity nowadays is bigger than the last year for sure.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:01:52 AM

You will be very surprised that most people who have heard of cryptocurrency but have not really got themselves involved into it like you and i do, only know of bitcoin and nothing else. Infact, most of them just think every other coin is bitcoin. And when it comes to businesses that accepts cryptocurrency, its always bitcoin first before any other coin.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

I think it is more the fact that there aren't big dumps or pumps , it is staying at the same level more or less. People seem to lose interest fast that way, they are here for the quick money.

At the moment bitcoin is still stable while bitcoin has not dropped its popularity yet but the bitcoin has dropped significantly so sure his popularity will be lost to people and humanity will no longer trust bitcoin and Investing here is a bit of a bitcoin.
Harpawan

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

it seems so. bitcoin fans seem to be tired of waiting for prices to rise again. but in recent months, bitcoin prices continue to fall. Many bitcoin fans are getting frustrated.
Jeremiesaranza

Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:06:20 AM

No it's not still popular and many people are always keep working and Bel into it so far

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:08:20 AM

Not only is Bitcoin more popular than some altcoins, Bitcoin is the most popular of all. And the whole of the altcoin world is actually dependent on Bitcoin's popularity more or less. I guess I am not the only one who noticed that when Bitcoin's price dumps, almost all altcoins are also dumping. And even if Bitcoin is very bullish, the altcoins can sometimes still suffer, because it is expected that there is a huge shift from altcoins to Bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:11:24 AM

Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing , loosing and loosing.
I don't think bitcoin loses its popularity it's just because it's very popular now and continues growing.It's just normal for the cryptocurrency to fluctuate it's price.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:15:44 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies that has evolved now but the bitcoin is the father of many evolved crypto and remains the most trusted and the strongest cryptocurrency in the global market. It is the most popular and will be popular till all the people in the world knows about it and adopted it.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:20:17 AM

No it's not yet looses it popularity it is still popular and many lot of people are already working and believing to bitcoin
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:20:57 AM

Of course, I noticed that as long as this bitcoin remains popular its name always becomes number one if people talk about crypto currency. bitcoin will continue to be popular. will never die
88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

No i don't think bitcoin looses its popularity. The way i understand it, popularity also connotes media mileage and reach in terms of knowledge and bitcoin until today have that. The issue raised about bitcoin on the contraryu makes bitcoin more popular and known to public. And the most important part is that bitcoin have us, bitcoin believers who will continue promote the advantage of bitcoin. 
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:16:52 AM

I think why the bitcoin loses its popularity because of the change in sales of token, so some bitcoin user becoming lazy in bitcoin. I want to become bigger my earnings so I invest here to become my earnings bigger and to expand my money.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: