Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:17:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm new to crypto where to start?  (Read 1429 times)
ArtisTurba

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539340.0
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:39:41 AM

Learn and try to join several airdrops.  Airdrops are free to join with no risk.
I would also recommend that you join a few AIRDOPS. This will bring you some coins and may be your starting capital. But I would also advise you to invest some money in the ICO. I think it will bring a very good profit after a while.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:20:19 AM

Dear all,
After I received hundreds of bitcoin and crypto adds on my social media I decided to join the forum to find out more about this blockchain technology. I found this forum huge and have no idea where to start. There is so much to read about. I could use some help to point me to the right direction to catch up with all this stuff here. Any help would be much appreciated.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:44:05 AM

Welcome here in Crypto discussion forum pal. Its april now and hope you have learned investing in crypto by 2 months or 3 of your stay here. Cryptocurrency investment is instant profit for its volatility unlike the stock market and fiat currencies and at the same time crypto is so risky.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:25:52 AM

Learn and try to join several airdrops.  Airdrops are free to join with no risk.
I would also recommend that you join a few AIRDOPS. This will bring you some coins and may be your starting capital. But I would also advise you to invest some money in the ICO. I think it will bring a very good profit after a while.

Yes you can do airdrops if you are new then while waiting for the airdrop to come ion your ERC20 wallet, I suggest you have to start your own search very well, study about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology how they works and how they will be the future technology of our world.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:40:41 AM

You can start making post and replying to other comments or comments their thread in this forum in order to have a rank and got merit. You try applying for a signature campaign or if you have facebook account you can try appy also for social media campaign.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:16:33 AM

I too agree! But the airdrops we are getting is very less amount which sometime exchange are not allowing us to sell those coins. It is better to learn technology before joining any campaign are airdrop.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:51:03 AM

Dear all,
After I received hundreds of bitcoin and crypto adds on my social media I decided to join the forum to find out more about this blockchain technology. I found this forum huge and have no idea where to start. There is so much to read about. I could use some help to point me to the right direction to catch up with all this stuff here. Any help would be much appreciated.

Please follow this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

This link is for the Beginners and Help Section of this forum. This is a very big help to people who have just started in here. This is also where I read a lot when I was also a beginner like you. Please read a lot and raise some relevant questions also. There are many people who will willingly help you there. But you may of course also go to the Bitcoin Discussion and Alternate Cryptocurrency Sections and read threads there.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Raja atif khan

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

You can start making post and replying to other comments or comments their thread in this forum in order to have a rank and got merit. You try applying for a signature campaign or if you have facebook account you can try appy also for social media campaign.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

Dear all,
If you like to learn hard. First go to help and beginners. You must read it carefully. You can learn one by one. I know there is someone that is willing to help you. And this is good that you want to learn about the blockchain technology.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:12:15 AM

Go slow, buddy. There are lots of information. It can be overwhelming at the start. So take one at a time. Learn about bitcoin and ETH for now, then slowly get into other top cryptos. Read as much as you and gain more understanding. And remember not to get hacked or scammed!
oleksiivinogradov
Copper Member

Activity: 112

I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

Dear all,
Some ways you can choose:
1. Conservative - just keep safe ur BTC
2. Middle risk profile - invest into new coins 10-30% of your coins
3. High risk - invest all

PM me, I can help you to choose projects

CRYPTOADS MARKETPLACE | | A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:57:40 AM

As an advise.Dont start just yet.Wait till arounf end of summer time ,let btc to calm down and buy more coins later,cuzz alts might get even twice lower from here.otherwise you can end up with lossing money

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:52:17 PM

first you have to follow the market for a long time and figure out how to follow a road map and then you will enter it slowly..

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

I too agree! But the airdrops we are getting is very less amount which sometime exchange are not allowing us to sell those coins. It is better to learn technology before joining any campaign are airdrop.
Airdrop its not to good right now i miss the old Airdrop whent only few project doing some airdrop and now we have a ton of Airdrop project. just created token and making some airdrop but dont have a technology thats why this time airdrop really bad.
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

There are two ways to get cryptos, one is through mining and the other is through buying them on exchanges. You are better off buying the cryptos on exchanges as you are quite late to the part and mining is only for the big players now.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

As an advise.Dont start just yet.Wait till arounf end of summer time ,let btc to calm down and buy more coins later,cuzz alts might get even twice lower from here.otherwise you can end up with lossing money
Actually a beginner should exerted effort to learned all new things about cryptocurrency. Never invest if you don't know atleast about the process of bitcoin. Yes understand the risks for not being regretful when might experience of losing money so always tends to learned it will help you to start in this business.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

Dear all,
Some ways you can choose:
1. Conservative - just keep safe ur BTC
2. Middle risk profile - invest into new coins 10-30% of your coins
3. High risk - invest all

PM me, I can help you to choose projects

The first option is the best one. Spending money on bitcoin and holding it is the right thing to do. Only this crypto currency can make a person rich in true sense. All other coins are alternatives which means they should not be given first priority. Everyone wants to earn as much profit as possible within as little time as it can take. Only bitcoin can do this, high benefits in the smallest time.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

start looking for information about each coin is how a process of ups and downs and languages that exist in the world of crypto. a lot of that falls directly without studying it and eventually, they could not run smoothly.
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

This forum has very nice titles for beginners as your friends have said. If you wonder which concept you do not know, take a note and learn to learn. One feature of this forum also offers a job opportunity for many users. They can earn income from ICOs through signature campaigns and social media. So do not consider the thoughts on the forum as investment advice without thinking carefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: