Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!!  (Read 5790 times)
Tomohisa

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?
Yes, I agree. Facebook is too 'normies' place and so the people usually lure in without any cent of knowledge about cryptocurrency.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

No, i don't.
I absolutely disagree that facebook banned facebook ads ICO promotion,
Why? because with ICO, there are so many people getting help, not only from its great platform, but also for the developers, consumers, investors, and bounty hunters.
I hope that they will lift those ban.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

They banned just paid banner ads. No one can ban you write a out anything you want on your page. No one can ban creating public pages to support icos. Calm down people,  you can still do your bounty likes and shares.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Infek

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

No, i don't.
I absolutely disagree that facebook banned facebook ads ICO promotion,
Why? because with ICO, there are so many people getting help, not only from its great platform, but also for the developers, consumers, investors, and bounty hunters.
I hope that they will lift those ban.
I do not think that this is a big problem, as usually the communities that advertise ISO have remained, just now Facebook has the rule of prohibiting paid ICO advertising.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

I think it's still ok but I don't agree though can't do anything about it because it's already officially announced. In my opinion it's a great loss for the crypto community because some potential investors diminished because of Facebook.

serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

There is another reason to stop Facebook campaign as it is high likelihood to lock you Facebook account to post some ICO information, u may get report by ur friends. The Facebook is much stricter than ever before.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kirana08

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

I strongly disagree if facebook does that.
but according to news I read from the media that facebook prohibit advertising services like fanspage. but we know if facebook is the most social media in the interest of people.
and I think this can be found a solution where fanspage about ico in the fox into group ico so bounty participants can follow in the group.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

Yes, this is a very, very sad event. I also join the opinion of many who spoke on this matter. Because the dissemination of information about new projects requires as much resources as facebook. What will the projects do now?
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

I agree to remove the ICOs scam that pops everywhere on this platform. On the other side, I do not agree to make a systematic decision to penalize the legit businesses like Coinbase on the crypto space.

Agree with you. Facebook must filter the good or not ico, scam or not ico.
Because if ban all of them can make FUD betwen the bitcoiner in all over the world.  But its their decision.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

They banned just paid banner ads. No one can ban you write a out anything you want on your page. No one can ban creating public pages to support icos. Calm down people,  you can still do your bounty likes and shares.
facebook work for to better detect deceptive and misleading advertising practices. The ban on promote ico's and bitcoin unfairly punishes legitimate cryptocurrency companies and related crypto products.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

It is not clear how it will work,facebook gonna ban all cryptocurrency projects, randomly or on the basis of user complaints. I take part in some facebook bounty campaigne, but i try to  study carefully the project and not advertise the obvious scam. Last time there are so many ico and for  ordinary person difficult to understand  scam or not.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

Weird, I still am getting ICO ads on my facebook. What is happening here? Cheesy

residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

I disagree because I think also includes other businesses that are launched like a game, if it happens then on facebook there should be no ads displayed.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

Yes, I heard that facebook banned advertising crypto-currencies and accordingly the projects themselves also heard about instagram, they did not very much certainly bring people the opportunity to learn about the cryptomir, but still the audience was not small.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

I'm sure that no one in this forum will respond to you, that I agree with the actions of Facebook. But this is inevitable - the division of opinions. Someone supports tendencies, some do not. Perhaps this is a PR move.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

Everyone don't agree with that implementation it's hard now to advertise you're ICO and facebook communication in other people.
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

I think we could still join Facebook Bounty Campaign because Facebook announced that they would block or ban Cryptocurrency Advertising but the article sharing.
Facebook will no longer accept Advertisements that promotes ICOs and other Cryptocurrency related in order to protect the people from Scams and Fraud.
But, we could still make some articles and share it over Facebook so our friends will know or will read our cryptocurrency posts and shares.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

I think we could still join Facebook Bounty Campaign because Facebook announced that they would block or ban Cryptocurrency Advertising but the article sharing.
Facebook will no longer accept Advertisements that promotes ICOs and other Cryptocurrency related in order to protect the people from Scams and Fraud.
But, we could still make some articles and share it over Facebook so our friends will know or will read our cryptocurrency posts and shares.

Yeah people will still advertise their cryptos on FB, maybe less ICOs but they're probably gonna find a loophole.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
kolrbert

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

maybe I agree to reduce ico's fraud and cheating, but it's best not because there are so many lucrative profits in it. that's my opinion.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

I only knew yesterday about this new facebook rule. I think a minimum regulation was necessary to try to protect from scams, the important thing is that it does not damage the bounties hunters, even if I seem to have understood that this rule is only valid for paid ads
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: