Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!!  (Read 5788 times)
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

Facebook is censoring the future of blockchain and decentralisation- Does it actually surprise you they have done this? Imagine if they promoted STEEM? Steem is their competitor. I find it funny that they allow fake news, russian influence on american elections however they don't allow blockchain and ICO's to be advertised. I think people need to go back and read George Orwell's 1984.

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

Yes they need to limit it but not all ICO's will be ban actually there are ICO's that are very promising and good business it should be advertise online and they need to ban some ICO's.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:53:36 PM

i'm not agree mate because of scammer the legit project affetced of that bad activities hoping the facebook owner study this how to prevent the before completely decided ban the facebook campaign of cryptocurrency.
i think to resolve this problem the devs and the campaign manager need to contact facebook admistrator for the legality of every project to avoid promoting non legit project.

DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:54:02 PM

I think the news that facebook campaign will be deleted is a false news because when we remember back first, there is news that twitter campaign will be deleted but now twitter campaign is still there, so I think the news was a lie.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

I agree if facebook make a ban on ICO ads, because I think it is a bit annoying to other members who do not follow bounty program
No, if facebook ban ICO advertisement maybe it does not mean that it irritates all other facebook user that are not get involve in bounty program. My idea is that maybe facebook wants a little share by using their server as the advertising medium of any bounty campaign because we know the fact that using facebook is free.

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:08:08 AM

Unless this topic shouldn't be in other section? If forbid advertizing(bounty) posts in facebook, then next will be twitter... Matter of time when we will be left without work. It is a pity is impossible to insert youtube or pictures( episode South park here very much

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Kamelia

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

I strongly disagree that facebook prohibits people from sharing ICo or bitcoin links. What's the problem prohibiting people? Because Facebokk is a place to share. and we just promote not to invite people to invest.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

I did not heard any solid news about this just heard rumours, i am currently doing facebook campaigns and no problems so far

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

To answer your question quite literally, yes I agree they did ban promotion of ICOs, since it's in their official press release that they did. How could anyone not agree?

I think you meant to ask "do you agree with facebook banning all that promote icos and bitcoin?" (still not perfect, but the intention is clearly understandable here).

If that was your question, then no, I don't agree with their decision.

lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

I do not really agree with the terms of facebook blocking ICO ads, because of facebook many investors who know ICO, but on the other hand many ICO scam. this becomes a dilemma
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

In some extent I agree with this decision because there are hundreds of scam ICO.

where some of them are intended only to scam people which damage the reputation of crytpocurrency,

The good way is make new rules and regulations for advertise cryptocurrencies on social media.
gyun.094

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

Facebook now is just some kind of a site where there is a lot of unnecessary advertising and scammers. On the one hand it's not bad, but I think they will change the rules, so that normal people share with others their news!
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

I don't thing Facebook clearly bans any Cryptocurrency related ICOs and article sharing because as far as I know that they're only no longer accepting ICOs ads from any organization or individuals to be displayed on their ads spaces on their platform.
Users can still share ICO articles but only we can no longer see any ICO ads on their Facebook Applications like desktop browsers, phones and tablets.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Yana_1

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:22:58 PM

And how Facebook will determine which ICO scam, and which is not. There now appeared crypto-currency experts? Although now you can not determine 100%, that there will be no scam.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

Facebook now is just some kind of a site where there is a lot of unnecessary advertising and scammers. On the one hand it's not bad, but I think they will change the rules, so that normal people share with others their news!

I agree, Facebook will make people closer together as one community that's why they won't help the scammers to abuse their platform because advertising in Facebook is pretty cheap and even scammers could afford on signing up Facebook advertising application for their scamming and fraud products.
That's why Facebook will no longer accept ICO ads but we can also still share ICO articles because Facebook cannot force us into stop sharing any information that we want to share..
Due to this, Facebook Bounty Campaign still running and offered as one of the most effective bounty campaign to spread out the ICO products to the public.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

I can reason that this may be a good thing. Bitcoin was too general a coin if Facebook would accept it as a part of its community, Facebook may want to take advantage of the cryptocurrency trading environment and its 154 billion dollars of worth. With the use of a social networking cryptocurrency coin such as reddcoin it may achieve this goal rather easily.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:37:51 PM

As long as I remember I think I have read that Facebook will be banning posts and advertisements regarding ICOs but still, I've been doing my facebook campaign with flying colors.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

I think it's good for industry, maybe it will be less advertising of scam ico and  scam cryptocurrency site
valerie0216

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

For me, its not a good idea that we will not having Facebook Campaign... Only facebook can help to all new members or to those who are going to join bitcoin to start here. Its because facebook is the first app we have. And it helps to the newbies for their easy way of campaign...
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

No no Facebook is an important source of advertising the news of ICO and other news. I think Facebook not only source of advertising but also a Bounty spreader.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: