Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!!  (Read 5788 times)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

It was a rumor some months back that Facebook is going to ban crypto and ICO related ads but it has not happened till now as I am doing a lot of bounties of different ICO's and never face any problem.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

In the course of my work, I did not receive any bans on Facebook. I published posts and reposts and I was never blocked.
Bounty of social media Facebook is a profitable way to increase income, but when Facebook prohibits and the Facebook bounty is tight, it will reduce the number of bounty users.
suigeneris01

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

I tend to disagree that facebook ban thise that promote ICO and bitcoin because I happen to be one of the major promoter of bitcoin and ICO on facebook and till not I haven't been banned or blocked by anyone. Though we should all trend well when living and sharing on facebook as too much likes and share in a day can get you temporary block from liking.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

Facebook is a wide social network. People get good information from facebook. So i don't think so that facebook will ban promoting the ICOs. As the crypto is getting popular day by day, facebook can earn much more by promoting bitcoin ICOs .
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:30:33 PM

Most of social media's bounty are full of spammer, I have handled some bounty campaigns and I've seen a number inimaginable of spam, so for me is better if some company like Facebook ban certain type of contents

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

Scam ICOs and facebook campaign completely unrelated. I don't know what happen between you and facebook campaign but I disagree.
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

I agree. on the bounty this "allegedly" ban has not been affected in any way and everything like advertising projects and sells do. Even scam projects

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

I am participating in some Facebook bounties of different ICO's and I never face any problem to do so. I think some confusion there Facebook not banned bounty campaigns of any ICO but banned the advertisement regarding cryptocurrencies and bitcoin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:27:37 AM

whether it's true or not, less so for sure about that news. but for this time facebook often rumored to favor the existence of crypto and even they began to create their own crypto. certainly be a doable enough surprise since impressed has no fixed establishment. But if it's based on the potential of crypto then be reasonable things to happen.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

I think it's a great thing to do in the facebook campaign but it depends on the allocation and when few are in the facebook campaign so it's sometimes too hard to make money on facebook camapign and just because there is so much damage to the facebook campaign.

notreally976

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?
Facebook is a very difficult to manage social network and Facebook is not prohibited by the ICO advertising fraud on facebook, only when facebook found a big violation they will block advertising links! I still see the successful projects still blocked! Like Mozo for example!
solkemyu

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

For me the favorable position for forbidding crypto advertisements on facebook could diminish the general population who got misled by faked or not genuine ICO's who as of now running notice through internet based life's nevertheless the detriment of these choice could likewise reduce the ubiquity of crytocurrency despite the fact that they are different approaches to advance this innovation. web based life these days give a major effect of publicizing so I feel that we ought to enhance prerequisites for promoting in social media's.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

In my opinion, Facebook is already known by people all over the world. No wonder this platform is so popular. Regarding the issue of ICO advertising spam, maybe we will not understand what will happen to the ICO whether it is a scam or not because we cannot see the future. I think the ICO campaign on Facebook continues.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

It was a rumor some months back that Facebook is going to ban crypto and ICO related ads but it has not happened till now as I am doing a lot of bounties of different ICO's and never face any problem.

During the time they announced the ban on ICO advertising, I still see the ICO projects being advertised on my timeline Huh At that time, I thought social campaigns for Facebook would be increased because they could not advertise with Facebook
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

I like Facebook more than Twitter as it is more functional and easy to use. I believe that innovations only improve the quality of and reduce number of harmful and hampering advertising. That contributes to the smooth operation of the system.
LS Crypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

More than half a year has passed. And what do we see? All this was dust in the eyes and some kind of fuss. And in fact the ban was not for ordinary users, but for an ad unit and eventually it was settled and there it is possible to advertise, under certain conditions and checks

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

I don't think the banning of ico on facebook and other promotional activities is good because doing that would really limit the reach out to which ICOs get to potential investors. Facebook is a popular social platform and advertising on such a platform will help to get your product out there.

Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:30:35 AM

I think the BAN has been lifted. I just joined a bounty recently and they are promoting it by means of facebook. They are promoting the page it self and I think its not counted as paid advertisement on the facebook side. If in case they banned crypto, they are not doing it properly because it is very clear that ongoing and upcoming ICO's will use facebook as a tool to make their ICO more popular. A page or an advertisement are the same, the only difference are the fees.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:37:09 AM

The Facebook campaign is an easy and many public media that can monitor, but this is a Facebook company that wants rewards to be able to promote the ICO. I think like that, so there seems to be another thing that Facebook prohibits for campaigns.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

Facebook is the popular social media platform and so many people are connected. It was a rumor about Facebook is going to ban crypto and ICO. I am participating in lot of Facebook bounties of different ICO's and I have never faced any problem.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: