Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:05:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!!  (Read 5788 times)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:35:08 PM

besides selling user data, facebook bans accounts on a large scale, I have little trust in it

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:46:41 PM

Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

Facebook has not banned anything yet,but Twitter dabbles with blocking accounts associated with cryptocurrencies. It seems like it is the bots and the accounts are created only for the bounty.
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

I agree that Facebook prohibits all ICOs that are indicated as SCAM. Facebook must be able to filter which must be banned and allowed. Because there are some ICOs that are truly legitimate and profitable, even though there are still many ICOs that turn out to be SCAM.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

That is all uncertain information. Because there are still facebook campaigns now. That every Campaign is always there, because this Facebook campaign is one of the campaigns that is definitely influential for people to know more about the project in question.

As for me, the effectiveness of advertising on Facebook is very low. For most users, friends and subscribers are artificially wound. It does not provide extensive advertising coverage and reduces the effect of advertising.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

This is a double-sided problem, and the benefit of the ban is to protect the user. It should be banned when the ICO failure rate is so high. It can only be opened when the ICO becomes better. This is a social responsibility.

holySaint

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

I don't know where you got this information from on facebook, how it works, and it works. Today there are no prohibitions, I do not know what will happen in the future, but now everything is in order.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

There is a positive side to that decision, such as the absence of advertisements on Facebook, to minimize fraud and hackers. The number of frauds that are on Crypto is increasingly depressed on scam projects. The privacy data of the users is also much safer because the risk on Facebook decreases. Maybe so. I don't mind and it doesn't matter if the program is deleted from Facebook, because the results are not very high.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
sachithra

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

I disagree. Because there are many bounty hunters using Facebook. But I think Facebook need some system. My opinion is if any ICO need to promote their ICO on Facebook by bounty hunters, The company need to make agreement with Facebook. So if that happens we will able to see only quality projects, without bad scam projects.
Agus mar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

I think.is bad if facebook ban of ico promote program.because from facebook many people can see and look some info about internet of world
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

right. They are actually banned from ICO projects and crypto-related news. My accounts have been permanently banned for promoting ICO projects. That is a sad thing. I can only do signature campaigns.

oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:19:38 PM

Now Facebook stopped banning all users which are promoting ICOs. You can feel free to promote every projects but don't just spam. I think that if you will start spamming, you will get ban.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

And I never noticed that and it been a while have been using Facebook and all i notices is that the shared post link only change in till date and I don't see any reason of the extra link since the main link can lead to the page you wanted, never experience anything about blocking or banning and I do promote every single day.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

right. They are actually banned from ICO projects and crypto-related news. My accounts have been permanently banned for promoting ICO projects. That is a sad thing. I can only do signature campaigns.

It is true that a few months ago Facebook ban the advertisement of projects related to cryptocurrencies. However, it looks like they have researched it more closely and decided to remove this ban:

https://news.bitcoin.com/facebook-unbans-cryptocurrency-ads/

So write to them, it is possible that in these new circumstances your account will also be unlocked.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

Yes, I agree, because they are trying to protect their audience from scams of projects. Since the ban came at a time when too many negative reviews began to receive bounty hunters who advertised Scam projects. So Facebook has banned any kind of advertisement of any ICO to do of your social network the trash.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:31:24 PM

Tell me how things are going on with bounty campaigns in Facebook? Is it worth doing this or not. I heard that earnings have fallen very much, is it?

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

I know of people who are into Facebook bounty and are still on it. Also, i can say confidently that Facebook did not ban cryptocurrency entirely , but that there might be some controls over it. To my surprise, the project i promote on Facebook uses the hash tags of #bitcoin #blockchain other cryptocurrency terms, yet it has not been banned and the bounty is still on.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

I think for newbies here to fill requirements from past years when they were users of facebook uprising stage , they have more benefits to do so and have more payments for each campaign. So i really think it is neccessary to say it is recommended to do that campaign!
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

Yes, of course, and I think that they did the right thing as the ldis began to advertise fraudulent projects

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

Sometimes drastic cases required drastic solutions. The ads promoted a lot of scam coins and icos. The ban is good in a way. I heard the ban may be reversed soon but should be monitored strictly.
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

I think crypto currency ban on facebook has been withdrawn since I keep seeing ads related to it in my facebook account. Since facebook has one of the most users, ICOs would use this platform to advertise making profits to facebook.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: