Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 07:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7217 times)
Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

First ICO on Stratis platform is here! Guys we are all on the verge of a new era in the blockchain industry. The era of Stratis. Sleeping giant opening his eyes  Cool Cool Cool

Yes it is.  We are very grateful to have partnered with Stratis.  Their platform compliments our product and services perfect.  We're all very excited to bring this to the market and our wonderful supporters.  Thank you

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign e.g. social media, telegram, signature, etc? I love how it was presented, it's neat and the idea is unique. One of the ICO's that I look forward at investing.
It is also very important for me to find out the answer to this question! I just have an empty place for the signature. Very interesting project and I want to participate and will invest in it too
bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

STRATIS GO !
batagor225

Activity: 271

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

First ICO on Stratis platform is here! Guys we are all on the verge of a new era in the blockchain industry. The era of Stratis. Sleeping giant opening his eyes  Cool Cool Cool

Yes it is.  We are very grateful to have partnered with Stratis.  Their platform compliments our product and services perfect.  We're all very excited to bring this to the market and our wonderful supporters.  Thank you

we hope you can keep their trust until the project is successful and many investors join you and it will soar

■ KuBitX ■   Download Our Whitepaper             | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter ▄▄▄ 
██████ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  ██████
 focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

The long-awaited ICO on the Stratis platform! I think this is a big event of this year, it can not be missed. Now I need time to study the project, but I'm sure it will be worthy.
Nyov

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

I'm looking forward for this first Stratis ICO, because everyone will watch how it goes. If everything will be ok, then more companies will think about this platform. Anyway GLUON is the company who HAS a product, not virtual product, not the idea. This is the cause I will participate in this ICO without any doubts. And one more word - the last but not the least - GLUON team in telegram are great! Their work with the comunity was the last block in my decision to join this ICO.
P.S. Read whole the text - it seems like it was paid, but I'm really think like this Smiley
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

For those of you who may not be completely familiar with our product and services, here is a direct link to our FAQ section, roadmap and videos about our team and company.   More details will be released here regarding ICO, and our Whitepaper. 

https://gluon.com/tokensale/

Thank you

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

please, who can answer me and give proof that this is exactly the ICO on stratis blockchain. Need an answer with links to the official source) thanks

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
M @ Gluon

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

The implementation of the idea of your project feel particularly strong in business with large fleet of vehicles. Because as far as I understand the system when connected to the vehicle and reading and transferring data to the cloud will allow, after analysis of historical data of similar vehicles to predict the damage indirectly.

You are absolutely right, and there is so much more.
The assistance and financial savings any size fleet can enjoy with our system is significant. Just as you say, as our AI develops knowledge from statistics of the users particular fleet and vehicles, the ability to predict and prevent damage will get better and better with time, the right spare parts can always be at hand (and ordered trough our system) and vehicle down time will be minimal. Or if any vehicle is down for unforeseeable reasons, alert and rescheduling to cover for that vehicles suspended service will be seamless at the administrations fingertips, and so on and on..
bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

You are absolutely right, and there is so much more.
The assistance and financial savings any size fleet can enjoy with our system is significant. Just as you say, as our AI develops knowledge from statistics of the users particular fleet and vehicles, the ability to predict and prevent damage will get better and better with time, the right spare parts can always be at hand (and ordered trough our system) and vehicle down time will be minimal. Or if any vehicle is down for unforeseeable reasons, alert and rescheduling to cover for that vehicles suspended service will be seamless at the administrations fingertips, and so on and on..

it is already much better, than simple boxes for tuning and car diagnostic from BSR, APR and Revo
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:32:22 PM
Merited by bep42350 (1)

please, who can answer me and give proof that this is exactly the ICO on stratis blockchain. Need an answer with links to the official source) thanks

Thank you for posting.

Here is the announcement directly from the Stratis Platform Blog section:
https://stratisplatform.com/2018/01/17/stratis_partners_with_gluon/

Here is the announcement directly from our own blog:
https://gluon.com/gluon-enters-partnership-deal-with-leading-blockchain-platform-stratis/

Have a great day.

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

Guys can you say approximately what will be total supply for now? Also,have you already started conversations with exchanges? I hope you all know that it is not fast process and we all want to see GLU on the best ones!

Game of Links

cyber~license©
bep42350

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

Welcome to the family GLUON! Of course i'll be one of the investors! Can't wait  Wink

UX/UI Designer at Stratis Platform
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

Looking forward to participate in this!  As the first ICO on STRAT, I wish everyone a successful sale Smiley 

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:54:56 PM

Stratis first ICO is so awesome, I am waiting for so long time, it will go moon.   Grin
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

Guys can you say approximately what will be total supply for now? Also,have you already started conversations with exchanges? I hope you all know that it is not fast process and we all want to see GLU on the best ones!

We will be releasing all the ICO details and whitepaper soon.  All of this will be explained.  We want this to be successful for all parties involved.  We appreciate all the support from the community. 

Chris

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
glutoken

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:59:21 PM

Thank you everyone! We appreciate your support and commitment to the Stratis platform!
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign?
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

I think people who posted here didn`t read Gluon WP, they just happy about world 1-st ICO on Stratis ) BTW I`am one of them! Go Statis and go Gluon! There will be time to ask questions about WP, roadmap, idea, team etc, but today everybody happy!
Chris@GLUtoken

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign?

Great question.  There will be no bounty campaign.  We will hold a pre sale.  Anyone interested in our pre sale can get a 10% discount.  The minimum purchase for that will be $25K.   Details regarding times for pre sale and public sale will be released soon.  Thank you for your patience and support.

Chris

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: