Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7217 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:00:35 AM

great concept, car tracking and more on blockchain based platform; this will gonna huge. And also a good point that its on stratis blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:13:20 AM

Your app seems to has many uses cases as you mentioned, it's really good and many people would like to uses, however I don't see your token play big role into it, since it can done without it and customers can use other options to pay for service, I know low fee and discount can encourage some customers, but it's still hard to convince people outside crypto space to go and buy token from exchanges. Anyway still didn't read your whitepaper, maybe I can find answers once I did.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:25:51 AM

At this project and at command as a whole in plans to suggest idea to the aвт-concerns to пocтopeниe is environmentally safe, silent unpretentious motor cars inexpensive in use and? In my opinion already long ago it is time to create something similar.  Cool

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

Gluon is the first flagship, verified ICO on the Stratis Platform...A platform performs with vehicles,business & consumers with Al, blockchain..so a place from where you can rent any car..
sunkat

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:13:44 AM

Stratis platform is good to launch ICO. Hope Gluon will be successful.

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:24:12 AM

Yeah, any bounty? Is glu token in Stratis platform? Exciting news comes soon, I like your project.
Yes they have a bounty. And Yes it is on the platform of Stratis. Read a little tape Wink Here and hype it because it is a ICO on Stratis.
As far as I know, Gluon will not have a bounty campaign. Maybe I can be wrong. If you have other information, please give a link.

They already had a bounty campaign in the early stages of the project, it was several month ago. Probably, it does not give the necessary effect. It would be nice to find out how the company was completed, and whether the participants got something. Developers. can you clarify?
I also wonder whether the previous participants got tokens and I would like to hear official Gluon statement for the main reason of postponing previous ICO campaign. On the other hand how come bounty participants managed to get tokens if it was previously erc20 token project and now it is stratis based. Even if they got it worth nothing.
Of course, the former project has nothing to do with the current one, it's a new campaign with new conditions and ideas. Bounty campaign that was held in the early stages, today is no longer relevant
Are they planning to have another bounty campaigns? or if they already have, please share us the link. thanks
Yes i also couldn't found any bounty campaign.i hope they will launch soon.the whitepaper will also coming soon.i also see the video of gluon project.the video is really amazing and i understood full project by watching it.i hope this video will help all the people.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:32:38 AM

So the concept will be a car assistant platform? that can provide details with the nearest automotive shop that can provide the needs you want depending on the degree of problem. Also, by looking at the mobile overview the platform can provide recommended parts of the vehicle that can improve its performance. Correct me if I'm wrong.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:33:09 AM

Gluon is the first flagship, verified ICO on the Stratis Platform...A platform performs with vehicles,business & consumers with Al, blockchain..so a place from where you can rent any car..
Gluon platform for consumers, manufacturers, enterprice, distributors and retailers seems there is no middlemen like brokers which is a good policy between am still thinking how about the products?  which is more potential in automobile field.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:40:32 AM

Gluon platform for consumers, manufacturers, enterprice, distributors and retailers seems there is no middlemen like brokers which is a good policy between am still thinking how about the products?  which is more potential in automobile field.

This Platform had set all the possibilities covering all better areas for customers, with Gluon products, consumers and fleet managers can connect their vehicles with manufacturers, parts suppliers and repair shops they can also diagnose their vehicles themselves, order parts and request bids on repair .
AnnyMarsio

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:55:31 AM

This Platform had set all the possibilities covering all better areas for customers, with Gluon products, consumers and fleet managers can connect their vehicles with manufacturers, parts suppliers and repair shops they can also diagnose their vehicles themselves, order parts and request bids on repair .
It's really feasible in your opinion? A very ambitious goal in my opinion. Of course in case of successful execution of this task will be a global revolution for the better. But can a company cope with this task?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:25:46 AM

So the concept will be a car assistant platform? that can provide details with the nearest automotive shop that can provide the needs you want depending on the degree of problem. Also, by looking at the mobile overview the platform can provide recommended parts of the vehicle that can improve its performance. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes that's what the whitepaper says on this one. It also gives an avenue for the user to conduct bidding for the cheapest prices for parts and accessories, as well as giving a list of automotive repair shops if ever the user's car suddenly break in the middle of somewhere.
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

Gloun project should be a big help for car owners like me since you can track your vehicle for maintenance and repairs and also for upgrading just by using thier mobile app.

Similar programs already exist, I somehow repaired the car and saw how the manager selects the necessary details among many outlets.
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

Gloun project should be a big help for car owners like me since you can track your vehicle for maintenance and repairs and also for upgrading just by using thier mobile app.

Similar programs already exist, I somehow repaired the car and saw how the manager selects the necessary details among many outlets.

Surely it happened in some electronic store of goods for cars, with some additional service. Here we are talking about a serious reform of the very approach to car maintenance. Timely detection of breakage - prevention of accidents. + increase in the period from repair to repair. + help to the driver!

Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

Device and application Gluon will support all brands of cars?
bep42350

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

Surely it happened in some electronic store of goods for cars, with some additional service. Here we are talking about a serious reform of the very approach to car maintenance. Timely detection of breakage - prevention of accidents. + increase in the period from repair to repair. + help to the driver!

And everything saved in a blockchain...  Wink

UX/UI Designer at Stratis Platform
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:37:13 AM

Gluon platform for consumers, manufacturers, enterprice, distributors and retailers seems there is no middlemen like brokers which is a good policy between am still thinking how about the products?  which is more potential in automobile field.

Now, every brand has its own special physical repair shop, how to ensure that through the platform I choose repair the car, my brand maintenance station will continue to provide free replacement parts service for me
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

Guys when we can see WP? You promised to publish it on Monday.
buta

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

It's not still monday ?  Huh Grin Grin Grin
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

would like to know, white paper will be very different from the one that was in the first phase of the project?
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

It is a pity that the ICO is held in a period when a deep correction takes place on the market. I think that thanks to Gluon, the price of a strat could go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: