Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7223 times)
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

Bad days for Stratis and all crypto, hope it will ends soon. And Gluon will help to STRAT rise up again. People who hold STRAT pay attention to this ICO.

You can look at it from the other side. Now you can buy assets for investment cheaply.

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

Bad days for Stratis and all crypto, hope it will ends soon. And Gluon will help to STRAT rise up again. People who hold STRAT pay attention to this ICO.

You can look at it from the other side. Now you can buy assets for investment cheaply.

To do this, you need to have available funds in a fiat currency. Or change something from crypto. But everything seems so necessary in my portfolio
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

Guys you tell us that the price is $0.1 per GLU token. Will not we see some fixed correlation like it in some other ICOs? I just do not want to invest with strat e.g. because it dropped significantly, but if there will be some fixed rate like e.g. 1 strat = 150 GLU, I will definitely participate then.

I think the price is fixed in dollars, because of such a huge price volatility cryptocurrency.
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

How many GLU tokens are planned to sell in during  private sale? And how many total tokens have been created? thanks
Private sale is capped at $10M out of $45M available for public / private sale.
If you do not sell all the tokens in during all ICO.  I know all unsold tokens will be burnt but will you burn all the tokens including marketing incentive pool too?
And why burn it? It will be used for its intended purpose. As I understand it.
if by the end of the ICO they can't sell all GLU tokens, then it can turns so that the percent of tokens for the marketing incentive pool" will be greater than among investors. And if token will burn as the developers answered, then all investors and teem will in equal conditions

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

Great project and awesome opportunity! I've been waiting for it since I participated in the bounty campaign several months ago. I will surely participate in this ICO and support the project and its team. I'm more than sure in their success!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

i am not sure if it is the first ICO based on STRATIS , but it defenitly looks as a very good one .

STRATIS and automotive industry , sounds good , watching you from now on
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

i am not sure if it is the first ICO based on STRATIS , but it defenitly looks as a very good one .

You are mistaken, this is the first ICO that is held on the STRAT platform. Another ICO will be announced soon. I'm wondering on which wallet will be credited Gluon tokens?
Coindest

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

You are mistaken, this is the first ICO that is held on the STRAT platform. Another ICO will be announced soon. I'm wondering on which wallet will be credited Gluon tokens?
As a rule, depends on which blockchain conduct ICO then this wallet should support tokens. In this case the strat blockchain, and then the Strat wallet should support the Gluon tokens
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

Guys you tell us that the price is $0.1 per GLU token. Will not we see some fixed correlation like it in some other ICOs? I just do not want to invest with strat e.g. because it dropped significantly, but if there will be some fixed rate like e.g. 1 strat = 150 GLU, I will definitely participate then.
Dear devs, could you please give me an answer on my question? It will depend whether I will invest or not, because I do not want to spend my strat on investment where price is linked to $, not some certain amount of GLU per strat, I think you should give al least 150 GLU per strat. Waiting for your reply, thank you.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

I noticed that the registration in the white list need to specify 3 types of wallets: eth, btc and strat. What is the reason? Gluon token based on strat blockchain, why need others wallets? Also, if  specify a currency with which will be investment it is possible to choose LTC, but in the section to fill the wallets of LTC is missing.
The Stratis ICO platform will be blockchain agnostic which means you will be able to invest using STRAT, ETH, BTC, NEO and LTC and it will do the conversion to Stratis in the background through changelly. This means you will be able to invest in ICOs without having to exchange your BTC or other crypto into Stratis first. Saves you time.
Entering wallet addresses is optional. One of the reasons is to try and prevent duplicate registrations.
Previous post answers the Changelly aspect and game-changing approach by Stratis for contributions.
is it true if I will invest in bitcoins you automatically will convert his into stratis? at what rate of exchange?
We will be using Changelly to convert to Stratis at the time of contribution.
Changelly looks very reliable. I hope with changelly will be no problems because I have never used it service and can not be sure of it but if you are sure then I will trust your choice

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

I noticed that the registration in the white list need to specify 3 types of wallets: eth, btc and strat. What is the reason? Gluon token based on strat blockchain, why need others wallets? Also, if  specify a currency with which will be investment it is possible to choose LTC, but in the section to fill the wallets of LTC is missing.
The Stratis ICO platform will be blockchain agnostic which means you will be able to invest using STRAT, ETH, BTC, NEO and LTC and it will do the conversion to Stratis in the background through changelly. This means you will be able to invest in ICOs without having to exchange your BTC or other crypto into Stratis first. Saves you time.
Entering wallet addresses is optional. One of the reasons is to try and prevent duplicate registrations.
Previous post answers the Changelly aspect and game-changing approach by Stratis for contributions.
is it true if I will invest in bitcoins you automatically will convert his into stratis? at what rate of exchange?
We will be using Changelly to convert to Stratis at the time of contribution.
Changelly looks very reliable. I hope with changelly will be no problems because I have never used it service and can not be sure of it but if you are sure then I will trust your choice
Do not you know on what stage all coins will be transferred into strat? Any news from team on this? Btw I was quite surprised that hardcap isn't that huge, quite rationale approach.
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

Based on these info https://gluon.com/gluon-ico-metrics/ total token supply: 700M and token price: $ 0.10 USD it turns out Gluon plans to attract almost 10% of the total Stratis capitalization. How realistic this is? I think after Stratis touched $20, it's reasonable to keep it.

May be you plan to postpone the ICO if the downtrend doesn't change?
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

Great project and awesome opportunity! I've been waiting for it since I participated in the bounty campaign several months ago. I will surely participate in this ICO and support the project and its team. I'm more than sure in their success!
If they get oficial Stratis support they will do their x10 very fast. But HERE I don`t see any info or ann about GLUON ICO...Why  Huh
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

Dear devs, could you please give me an answer on my question? It will depend whether I will invest or not, because I do not want to spend my strat on investment where price is linked to $, not some certain amount of GLU per strat, I think you should give al least 150 GLU per strat. Waiting for your reply, thank you.
I agree. Sometimes startups lock crypto price in USD for ICO. For example Blackmoon Crypto locked ETH price for contribute as 300 USD.
glutoken

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:33:45 PM

Hello, thanks! We will post updates and possible locked in rates as the ICO date is revealed and gets closer.
glutoken

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

If they get oficial Stratis support they will do their x10 very fast. But HERE I don`t see any info or ann about GLUON ICO...Why  Huh

Hello, please find official press release at: https://stratisplatform.com/2018/01/17/stratis_partners_with_gluon/
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:15:55 AM

I agree. Sometimes startups lock crypto price in USD for ICO. For example Blackmoon Crypto locked ETH price for contribute as 300 USD.
Is it technically possible at this stage? And in what format will this be implemented?
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:14:04 AM

As a rule, depends on which blockchain conduct ICO then this wallet should support tokens. In this case the strat blockchain, and then the Strat wallet should support the Gluon tokens
then why does nothing say about this in white paper? I want to invest but I do not want that because of one mistake I lost my tokens
appraiser

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

then why does nothing say about this in white paper? I want to invest but I do not want that because of one mistake I lost my tokens

For example, in projects at NEO blockchain, a new contract is previously show in the explorer. It can be read and thought about working capacity
Crypto_116

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

Price on Stratis anyway will bounce in the background holding the ICO on its platform. After all, people will buy tokens for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: