Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7223 times)
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

Bad days for Stratis and all crypto, hope it will ends soon. And Gluon will help to STRAT rise up again. People who hold STRAT pay attention to this ICO.
Price on Stratis anyway will bounce in the background holding the ICO on its platform. After all, people will buy tokens for it.

The more useful the platform, the more actively the platform coin grows. I think if many new projects will start from this platform, then success will be.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

Bad days for Stratis and all crypto, hope it will ends soon. And Gluon will help to STRAT rise up again. People who hold STRAT pay attention to this ICO.
Price on Stratis anyway will bounce in the background holding the ICO on its platform. After all, people will buy tokens for it.

The more useful the platform, the more actively the platform coin grows. I think if many new projects will start from this platform, then success will be.
Yeah, the latest good example is neo, which raised significantly with new ICOs on its platform. I strongly believe that stratis will follow neo steps and gluon will be the first in the beginning of this road.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

Yeah, the latest good example is neo, which raised significantly with new ICOs on its platform. I strongly believe that stratis will follow neo steps and gluon will be the first in the beginning of this road.

There is also a negative example - the Waves platform on which many ICO has already been conducted, but the price of tokens for some reason does not grow at all for a long time.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

There is also a negative example - the Waves platform on which many ICO has already been conducted, but the price of tokens for some reason does not grow at all for a long time.
I don't know a single successful project on the platform Waves, so do not judge him. Take other coins with their own blockchain. Almost every one of them is doomed to success.
icodigger

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

Great project and awesome opportunity! I've been waiting for it since I participated in the bounty campaign several months ago. I will surely participate in this ICO and support the project and its team. I'm more than sure in their success!
If they get oficial Stratis support they will do their x10 very fast. But HERE I don`t see any info or ann about GLUON ICO...Why  Huh

Hello, please find official press release at: https://stratisplatform.com/2018/01/17/stratis_partners_with_gluon/
Thank You! No more doubts!
glutoken

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:54:50 PM

Great project and awesome opportunity! I've been waiting for it since I participated in the bounty campaign several months ago. I will surely participate in this ICO and support the project and its team. I'm more than sure in their success!
If they get oficial Stratis support they will do their x10 very fast. But HERE I don`t see any info or ann about GLUON ICO...Why  Huh

Hello, please find official press release at: https://stratisplatform.com/2018/01/17/stratis_partners_with_gluon/
Thank You! No more doubts!

Thank you!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qUH2sD4GWB0/UUn5xBphLjI/AAAAAAAAA2o/MMYWv7n8sNw/s1600/thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R.jpg
Toltekayotl

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

When will the ICO start date be known?
consigliere

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

I heard that it would start on march.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

I heard that it would start on may.
I read in telegram Sameer's statement that ICO is shifted till March, I just wonder what are the reasons for that? And we can we expect WP already? I've been waiting for 10 days already.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
TimNg

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:13:38 PM

Gluon on Stratis platform.  Excellent choice. Love it! wish you lucks Gluon.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

I read in telegram Sameer's statement that ICO is shifted till March, I just wonder what are the reasons for that? And we can we expect WP already? I've been waiting for 10 days already.
Yeap unexpected prolongation...but a little patience goes a long way. This just for three week isn`t it?
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:56:12 PM

Will Gluon post any oficial info about it:

on BTT. I am WeChat user.

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

Why was this decision made? This is most likely due to the unstable situation in the market. Gluon is not the only project that has made such a decision. Perhaps many investors are afraid to make contributions to the project with such a correction of the market.
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:53:45 AM

Why was this decision made? This is most likely due to the unstable situation in the market. Gluon is not the only project that has made such a decision. Perhaps many investors are afraid to make contributions to the project with such a correction of the market.
I am convinced that this is the case. I read books earlier, about successful and unsuccessful placements. In the falling market, investors are always reluctant to enter into new projects. The growing market is of course preferable for a successful ICO.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

I am convinced that this is the case. I read books earlier, about successful and unsuccessful placements. In the falling market, investors are always reluctant to enter into new projects. The growing market is of course preferable for a successful ICO.
For my time of investment I come across not the first time with the cancellation of the planned day of sales. And there is nothing wrong with that. The market is changing and it is necessary to adapt to it

appraiser

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

Yes, until recently in any project there was a queue and everything was selling very well. I hope that by the time the sales start here - the trend will change.
Toltekayotl

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

I hope this protracted correction of the market will end by the end of February. It hurts me to look at the price of Stratis ...
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

I noticed that the registration in the white list need to specify 3 types of wallets: eth, btc and strat. What is the reason? Gluon token based on strat blockchain, why need others wallets? Also, if  specify a currency with which will be investment it is possible to choose LTC, but in the section to fill the wallets of LTC is missing.
The Stratis ICO platform will be blockchain agnostic which means you will be able to invest using STRAT, ETH, BTC, NEO and LTC and it will do the conversion to Stratis in the background through changelly. This means you will be able to invest in ICOs without having to exchange your BTC or other crypto into Stratis first. Saves you time.
Entering wallet addresses is optional. One of the reasons is to try and prevent duplicate registrations.
Previous post answers the Changelly aspect and game-changing approach by Stratis for contributions.
is it true if I will invest in bitcoins you automatically will convert his into stratis? at what rate of exchange?
We will be using Changelly to convert to Stratis at the time of contribution.
Changelly looks very reliable. I hope with changelly will be no problems because I have never used it service and can not be sure of it but if you are sure then I will trust your choice
Do not you know on what stage all coins will be transferred into strat? Any news from team on this? Btw I was quite surprised that hardcap isn't that huge, quite rationale approach.

Good question. No, I don't know at what the stage all the tokens will be transferred into Strat. It would be good to know this from the developers. Or do you have an answer?

consigliere

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

I noticed that the registration in the white list need to specify 3 types of wallets: eth, btc and strat. What is the reason? Gluon token based on strat blockchain, why need others wallets? Also, if  specify a currency with which will be investment it is possible to choose LTC, but in the section to fill the wallets of LTC is missing.
The Stratis ICO platform will be blockchain agnostic which means you will be able to invest using STRAT, ETH, BTC, NEO and LTC and it will do the conversion to Stratis in the background through changelly. This means you will be able to invest in ICOs without having to exchange your BTC or other crypto into Stratis first. Saves you time.
Entering wallet addresses is optional. One of the reasons is to try and prevent duplicate registrations.
Previous post answers the Changelly aspect and game-changing approach by Stratis for contributions.
is it true if I will invest in bitcoins you automatically will convert his into stratis? at what rate of exchange?
We will be using Changelly to convert to Stratis at the time of contribution.
Changelly looks very reliable. I hope with changelly will be no problems because I have never used it service and can not be sure of it but if you are sure then I will trust your choice
Do not you know on what stage all coins will be transferred into strat? Any news from team on this? Btw I was quite surprised that hardcap isn't that huge, quite rationale approach.

Good question. No, I don't know at what the stage all the tokens will be transferred into Strat. It would be good to know this from the developers. Or do you have an answer?
I suppose some days after ICO maybe or this procedure will take partially take place after pre-sale and the other part after crowd sale, but yeah, better wait for devs explanation.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

I hope this protracted correction of the market will end by the end of February. It hurts me to look at the price of Stratis ...
Yes, less than a month ago, I strongly began to believe that strat will reach$ 100 by the end of 2018. But now, observing this situation in the market, it will be difficult to achieve such a price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: