Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7224 times)
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

Hello devs, do you have any open information about recomended gluon device price? Is this device unique? Did you registerd all rights on it? How your device affect on vehicles normal work? In other words is this safe in use?

And I'm wondering what will happen if someone else succeeds in hacking the Gluon device. Is it even possible? How will this affect the safety of the vehicle?
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

Hello devs, do you have any open information about recomended gluon device price? Is this device unique? Did you registerd all rights on it? How your device affect on vehicles normal work? In other words is this safe in use?

And I'm wondering what will happen if someone else succeeds in hacking the Gluon device. Is it even possible? How will this affect the safety of the vehicle?
this task looks impossible. Gluon a part of the blockchain STRAT. It's the same as hacking blockchain stratis. Is it possible? Do not worry about it. The more increase STRATIS then more secure the blockchain becomes

Bujuman

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

This is actually the disclosure of the concept of the Internet of things about which so many people have been saying lately. Here we see its implementation on the example of a particular project - where the benefit is the increase in the period between repairs and the cost side of large companies (again) they will save millions. Thus, the use of such technologies will become a competitive advantage of the companies that set out the advanced and all the others.
Seems good, but how can we be sure that this technology is safe and cheap? Where is info?
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

This is actually the disclosure of the concept of the Internet of things about which so many people have been saying lately. Here we see its implementation on the example of a particular project - where the benefit is the increase in the period between repairs and the cost side of large companies (again) they will save millions. Thus, the use of such technologies will become a competitive advantage of the companies that set out the advanced and all the others.
Seems good, but how can we be sure that this technology is safe and cheap? Where is info?
No one knows and can not give you guarantee that this technology will save your money. But it is exactly safe. Blockchain the hack is harder than you can imagine. All people in the world became interested in the blockchain because of its high reliability

Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

It's interesting. Are there any similar projects now? Studying competition is extremely important for any startup. Maybe somebody already working on similar schemes?
mountainskyman

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:25:52 AM

You will provide diagnostic with your app?
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

Tell me, in the process of preparing for sales, do you plan to attend a conference and road show. The project is gentle to imagine, it must have a face. Participation in such events is important for development, it increases the credibility of the project
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

What will be the application of Gluon tokens? Will it be possible to pay for services due to these tokens?
icocash

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

So when it start? Roll Eyes
appraiser

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:21:56 AM

So when it start? Roll Eyes
No accurate information on the site -Token Sale Starting Q1 2018

I think it will be in the middle of March. I really hope that the team is ready. The project is still very little known

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

No one knows and can not give you guarantee that this technology will save your money. But it is exactly safe. Blockchain the hack is harder than you can imagine. All people in the world became interested in the blockchain because of its high reliability

As far as I know, blockage can not be hacked, but it's possible to hack devices. There were already a lot of loud stories with hacking exchanges, wallets (Parity), etc.

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

This is tokens based on Stratis platform? I understand correctly? Or this will be ERC20 tokens?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

When will the ICO start date be known?
I heard that it would start on may.
I read in telegram Sameer's statement that ICO is shifted till March, I just wonder what are the reasons for that? And we can we expect WP already? I've been waiting for 10 days already.
Yeap unexpected prolongation...but a little patience goes a long way. This just for three week isn`t it?

Absolutely right decision. The storm in the market and any reinvestment looks a risky. Need to give a little time so that investors feel the ground under their feet again.
Unexpected market recovery for now. I, personally, do not think that project should shift its events because of market's situation if it wants to deliver product, cause we see now that 3-4 days passed and market feels good again. At least I am sure that we have another reason, but market down trend. Stratis never follows market, just does its job!
I agree that when it comes to technical issues, the team of Stratis has never been unnecessarily oriented to moods in the market. They always publish their releases both in a falling market and a growing, it's a fact. But the goal of ICO isn't at all technical. The task of Gluon is to attract financing to significantly scale up its project and capture new markets for its technology. Therefore, one should be guided by these goals and not start at the moment when investors are frightened and aren't ready for reinvestment of crypto-currencies into new projects. I agree that the positive news has slightly cheered the market, but we have a bearish trend still.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

This is tokens based on Stratis platform? I understand correctly? Or this will be ERC20 tokens?
Gluon tokens are based on the Stratis platform, this is the first ICO that is held on the Strat platform.
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

If you endlessly doubt the project and its platform, to think that "nothing will turn out" is not the investor's thinking. I, as an investor, think with risk taking into account everything. Risks can be taken into account, then make a choice and make a decision. Then you just wait and that's it. You follow and you wait. Why waste your time on the project and its discussion if you do not believe in it or doubt it? Do not doubt! Think! Decide! Do it!  Wink

Mr.Lait

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

Yes you understood correctly. Token based on Stratis blockchain not on Ethereum(erc20). Soon the developers will provide white paper and we will all be able to get acquainted with this project more
and now you can see their website https://gluon.com/

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

You will provide diagnostic with your app?
Hi, dude, this topic named  Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO. And Gluon token is definitely not another ERC20 garbage.
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

Yes you understood correctly. Token based on Stratis blockchain not on Ethereum(erc20). Soon the developers will provide white paper and we will all be able to get acquainted with this project more
I can't understand, where I can store GLU-tokens?
appraiser

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

When will the ICO start date be known?
I heard that it would start on may.
I read in telegram Sameer's statement that ICO is shifted till March, I just wonder what are the reasons for that? And we can we expect WP already? I've been waiting for 10 days already.
Yeap unexpected prolongation...but a little patience goes a long way. This just for three week isn`t it?

Absolutely right decision. The storm in the market and any reinvestment looks a risky. Need to give a little time so that investors feel the ground under their feet again.
Unexpected market recovery for now. I, personally, do not think that project should shift its events because of market's situation if it wants to deliver product, cause we see now that 3-4 days passed and market feels good again. At least I am sure that we have another reason, but market down trend. Stratis never follows market, just does its job!
I agree that when it comes to technical issues, the team of Stratis has never been unnecessarily oriented to moods in the market. They always publish their releases both in a falling market and a growing, it's a fact. But the goal of ICO isn't at all technical. The task of Gluon is to attract financing to significantly scale up its project and capture new markets for its technology. Therefore, one should be guided by these goals and not start at the moment when investors are frightened and aren't ready for reinvestment of crypto-currencies into new projects. I agree that the positive news has slightly cheered the market, but we have a bearish trend still.

in my personal opinion, those who waited for a low price for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to buy - already did it.  I do not think that we will continue to see a decrease in value. I'm inclined to think more positively -  everything will grow
Mr.Lait

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

I can't understand, where I can store GLU-tokens?
Where do you store the tokens on the blockcchain of the ethereum, neo, NewEconomyMovement? Also, the wallet of the stratis must support the gluon tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: