Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7217 times)
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

When will the ICO start date be known?
I heard that it would start on may.
I read in telegram Sameer's statement that ICO is shifted till March, I just wonder what are the reasons for that? And we can we expect WP already? I've been waiting for 10 days already.
Yeap unexpected prolongation...but a little patience goes a long way. This just for three week isn`t it?
Absolutely right decision. The storm in the market and any reinvestment looks a risky. Need to give a little time so that investors feel the ground under their feet again.
Unexpected market recovery for now. I, personally, do not think that project should shift its events because of market's situation if it wants to deliver product, cause we see now that 3-4 days passed and market feels good again. At least I am sure that we have another reason, but market down trend. Stratis never follows market, just does its job!
I agree that when it comes to technical issues, the team of Stratis has never been unnecessarily oriented to moods in the market. They always publish their releases both in a falling market and a growing, it's a fact. But the goal of ICO isn't at all technical. The task of Gluon is to attract financing to significantly scale up its project and capture new markets for its technology. Therefore, one should be guided by these goals and not start at the moment when investors are frightened and aren't ready for reinvestment of crypto-currencies into new projects. I agree that the positive news has slightly cheered the market, but we have a bearish trend still.
in my personal opinion, those who waited for a low price for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to buy - already did it.  I do not think that we will continue to see a decrease in value. I'm inclined to think more positively -  everything will grow
there are always those who want to buy even lower, but probably will not be lower. Although if we look at the technical analysis, we still did not break through the resistance line

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

Bad days for Stratis and all crypto, hope it will ends soon. And Gluon will help to STRAT rise up again. People who hold STRAT pay attention to this ICO.

You can look at it from the other side. Now you can buy assets for investment cheaply.

That`s exacly what I doing now...But not only for invest. Much more for HODL!!!
Also hope that when gluon starts main ICO Stratis will cost at least 16-18$.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:18:18 AM

I am pleasant to see the very first ICO in stratis platform, this will boost the ecosystem of stratis, best wishes with the ICO, I am in. 
Klater1901

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:51:29 AM

I am pleasant to see the very first ICO in stratis platform, this will boost the ecosystem of stratis, best wishes with the ICO, I am in. 
I'm also here primarily for this reason) Hold and believe in Stratis Wink I am confident in the great prospects and development of the platform as a whole.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:56:19 AM

Is there really an ico on the strat platform, it's incredible. Of course, I'm very happy with this event and will definitely take part in it.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

This is tokens based on Stratis platform? I understand correctly? Or this will be ERC20 tokens?
Yes you understood correctly. Token based on Stratis blockchain not on Ethereum(erc20). Soon the developers will provide white paper and we will all be able to get acquainted with this project more
and now you can see their website https://gluon.com/
I can't understand, where I can store GLU-tokens?
I join your question,for me it is also not clear at Stratis I do not see the software supporting it!and another question that interests me is the question of the subsequent liquidity of these tokens,not every exchange can easily add it Huh
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

Bad days for Stratis and all crypto, hope it will ends soon. And Gluon will help to STRAT rise up again. People who hold STRAT pay attention to this ICO.

You can look at it from the other side. Now you can buy assets for investment cheaply.

Especially since he was already at such heights. I think that in spring everything will be like this. A coin with its own blockchain, team, technology, strong community.
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

Especially since he was already at such heights. I think that in spring everything will be like this. A coin with its own blockchain, team, technology, strong community.

I think that the stratis by the end of 2018 may cost more than $100
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

Anyone who invests in a project wants to get something back, right? When you give money - you want even more money, more often than not it happens. When you invest work and time (As people usually say bounty) you want a fair reward, right? However, every time you invest, do not forget that the project always needs something else. If everything is serious for you and you regard yourself as a participant in the process, be it the participants. Be active in blogs and social networks, not at the level of # your thoughts and reasonings!  Wink

consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

Guys, Chris from Gluon and CEO Sameer claimed in telegram group that we will see WP  early this week. Those who might missed information about metrics - it is already released and can be found on Gluon website. 
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

Nice news. Gluon is really on right way if they chose STRATIS. This fact will attract a lot of attention to your project, I hope GLUON will be second Red-Pulse (Red-Pulse was first ICO on NEO platform).
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

Nice news. Gluon is really on right way if they chose STRATIS. This fact will attract a lot of attention to your project, I hope GLUON will be second Red-Pulse (Red-Pulse was first ICO on NEO platform).
Yes, but here we must take into account the fact that gluon has a ready product of very large scales. Very popular company in England. I think this is an excellent project for strat.
ultimatum2201

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

agree with you.  but only it is necessary that tokens are unlocked not earlier than 2-3 weeks after ico.  otherwise there will be a dump after the ico
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

This is tokens based on Stratis platform? I understand correctly? Or this will be ERC20 tokens?
Gluon tokens are based on the Stratis platform, this is the first ICO that is held on the Strat platform.

I must to download Stratis waller for participiate in this token sale? Or may be they have online wallet like in Ethereum (MEW wallet) ?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
appraiser

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

By the way, you know that the red pulse today appeared on the binance and made +70 to its price even in the conditions of this falling market. It was the first neo-project and I think Gluon is waiting for the same good road...
Crypto_116

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

By the way, you know that the red pulse today appeared on the binance and made +70 to its price even in the conditions of this falling market. It was the first neo-project and I think Gluon is waiting for the same good road...
the project is interesting, it is based on its own blockchain? I looked at Stratis is an interesting currency, especially now in a period of falling market.
Toltekayotl

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

agree with you.  but only it is necessary that tokens are unlocked not earlier than 2-3 weeks after ico.  otherwise there will be a dump after the ico

Why wait for 2-3 weeks? Why will the price dump?
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

Yes you understood correctly. Token based on Stratis blockchain not on Ethereum(erc20). Soon the developers will provide white paper and we will all be able to get acquainted with this project more
and now you can see their website https://gluon.com/
I can't understand, where I can store GLU-tokens?
I join your question,for me it is also not clear at Stratis I do not see the software supporting it!and another question that interests me is the question of the subsequent liquidity of these tokens,not every exchange can easily add it Huh
Yes, indeed, current releases of STRATIS-wallets don't support tokens. But I hope that the Stratis-team preparing a surprise and will include it in a next release. Otherwise, why they did made an information bomb out of this ICO? Perhaps the transfer dates of ICO related to this issue.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:35:26 PM

WHITEPAPER (COMING SOON) coming soon... coming soon is when? I'll be dead any day now in waiting the white paper

consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:06:44 PM

WHITEPAPER (COMING SOON) coming soon... coming soon is when? I'll be dead any day now in waiting the white paper
Grin No need to be that desperate for WP bro, I think this pause is due to stratis smart contracts development. I strongly believe that we will see WP this week for sure, just a little patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: