Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 02:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7219 times)
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

WHITEPAPER (COMING SOON) coming soon... coming soon is when? I'll be dead any day now in waiting the white paper
Grin No need to be that desperate for WP bro, I think this pause is due to stratis smart contracts development. I strongly believe that we will see WP this week for sure, just a little patience.
This guy is trying to attract more attention to himself and the whole opportunity. I hope too that we will see the white paper in this week i want to plunge into the study of the project

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:36:47 AM

This project is used in real life, it can be widely accepted by more people in real world. I consider this is the largest auto project in the future. Gluon is the future, Stratis is the future too.
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:32:55 AM

This project is used in real life, it can be widely accepted by more people in real world. I consider this is the largest auto project in the future. Gluon is the future, Stratis is the future too.
Consonant. I am also attracted to applied projects in the first place. Real and promising. Here of course a nice bonus is that the project on Stratis.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

My opinion on this token is the supply for the token seems to be so large . But scaling a world-wide transactions this can be the right and appropriate for GluOn tokens that will initially serve in the US. I will definitely contribute on this ICO.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:57:43 AM

As far as I understand this project from England, that is, the company itself is in England and serves only this country, respectively. Do you plan to distribute the product to other countries? and how will this be done? will they create branches?
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

As the above correctly written, there is no point in starting sales until the technical details are misplaced. Support for tokens, contracts, the opportunity to participate in the sale with a stratis wallet. I'm looking at the example of NEO, it's not so quickly solved. New versions of their wallets are constantly coming out, which are increasingly adapting to ICO
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

So how i can participiate in this ICO if Strati wallet dont support own tokens? How much hard cap here? And I cant understand why they need blockchain and tokens here...

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

As far as I remember, stratis has standard QT wallet. There are no tokens in it. But I can make mistakes and have already written an individual software?
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

As far as I remember, stratis has standard QT wallet. There are no tokens in it. But I can make mistakes and have already written an individual software?

Perhaps soon will be an update for the Stratis wallet, which will support tokens. On this news, it is possible to pump the prices of Stratis.  Smiley
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

Yeap, I guess that it’s still impossible to create tokens on stratis blockchain. I haven’t seen any news about it from devs.
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

Maybe all these fashionable solutions for them and not so important, however, the very principle of issuing coins and their profitable purchase by the investment community - gives an impetus to the project, whatever it is. Here and without all this, everything will be fine, however, I want to get involved in this process ...

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

Perhaps soon will be an update for the Stratis wallet, which will support tokens. On this news, it is possible to pump the prices of Stratis.  Smiley
I asked this question earlier but did not get an answer. So same not was official statements from Stratis about this. Therefore, I think there is a possibility that Gluon is not quite ready for the ICO
Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the posts and questions.  All parties involved have been very busy getting everything prepared for the community.  The Whitepaper is going to be released mid week.   We're working with Stratis to make sure this process is smooth and all contributors have a great experience.  This is very exciting and we will keep you posted.  Stay tuned for more information coming soon. 

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the posts and questions.  All parties involved have been very busy getting everything prepared for the community.  The Whitepaper is going to be released mid week.   We're working with Stratis to make sure this process is smooth and all contributors have a great experience.  This is very exciting and we will keep you posted.  Stay tuned for more information coming soon. 

Have you decided guys to link price to $ value only? Not strat? More than that, for what period of time team tokens will be locked? 1.5 year if I'm not mistaken?
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the posts and questions.  All parties involved have been very busy getting everything prepared for the community.  The Whitepaper is going to be released mid week.   We're working with Stratis to make sure this process is smooth and all contributors have a great experience.  This is very exciting and we will keep you posted.  Stay tuned for more information coming soon.  

I think it's inside, probably will soon release the updated wallet Stratis.   Wink
appraiser

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:54:55 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the posts and questions.  All parties involved have been very busy getting everything prepared for the community.  The Whitepaper is going to be released mid week.   We're working with Stratis to make sure this process is smooth and all contributors have a great experience.  This is very exciting and we will keep you posted.  Stay tuned for more information coming soon.  

I think it's inside, probably will soon release the updated wallet Stratis.   Wink

Stratis team needs to release not an updated but a completely new stratis wallet,  because this version of the common wallet qt - it does not support the tokens I read.
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

Hello everyone!

Stratis team needs to release not an updated but a completely new stratis wallet,  because this version of the common wallet qt - it does not support the tokens I read.
There's no need for new wallet, there's already QT wallet and Breeze that will support tokens based on stratis platform I am 100% sure, more info will come soon though.
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:41:31 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you, devs!  It will be great if you post here time to time hot news about Gluon  in few words! Nice format
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:16:54 PM

Hello everyone!

The middle of the week already tomorrow or what week exactly do you mean?
"Stay tuned for more information coming soon" we will wait

Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

Hello everyone!

The middle of the week already tomorrow or what week exactly do you mean?
"Stay tuned for more information coming soon" we will wait

Yes this week we are aiming to release the Whitepaper.  We had a company wide meeting today and will do our best to release the WP by tomorrow or Thursday.  We will be releasing ICO dates after the WP gets into the hands of our supporters.  We appreciate you looking at Gluon.  You're more than welcome to come join us in our Telegram or Discord group as well.  There's a lot of discussion happening over there as well. 

We appreciate your patience. 

https://t.me/gluonofficial

https://discord.gg/cq8fFD

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: