Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:54:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7223 times)
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:01:30 AM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the posts and questions.  All parties involved have been very busy getting everything prepared for the community.  The Whitepaper is going to be released mid week.   We're working with Stratis to make sure this process is smooth and all contributors have a great experience.  This is very exciting and we will keep you posted.  Stay tuned for more information coming soon. 
The middle of the week already tomorrow or what week exactly do you mean?
"Stay tuned for more information coming soon" we will wait

Yes this week we are aiming to release the Whitepaper.  We had a company wide meeting today and will do our best to release the WP by tomorrow or Thursday.  We will be releasing ICO dates after the WP gets into the hands of our supporters.  We appreciate you looking at Gluon.  You're more than welcome to come join us in our Telegram or Discord group as well.  There's a lot of discussion happening over there as well. 

We appreciate your patience. 

https://t.me/gluonofficial

https://discord.gg/cq8fFD

Good news to hear, as a STRAT large holder, I like your project and may invest it in GLUON, wish to check your WP asap. So I can decide to invest or not.
Klater1901

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:30:37 AM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the posts and questions.  All parties involved have been very busy getting everything prepared for the community.  The Whitepaper is going to be released mid week.   We're working with Stratis to make sure this process is smooth and all contributors have a great experience.  This is very exciting and we will keep you posted.  Stay tuned for more information coming soon. 

Yes this week we are aiming to release the Whitepaper.  We had a company wide meeting today and will do our best to release the WP by tomorrow or Thursday.  We will be releasing ICO dates after the WP gets into the hands of our supporters.  We appreciate you looking at Gluon.  You're more than welcome to come join us in our Telegram or Discord group as well.  There's a lot of discussion happening over there as well. 

Good news to hear, as a STRAT large holder, I like your project and may invest it in GLUON, wish to check your WP asap. So I can decide to invest or not.

Yes, I am the holder of Stratis too)) that's why I was very interested in this project. Waiting for when will more information about him.

Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

A promising project connecting the real sector and the digital world. The automotive industry has long needed this kind of innovation! I'm happy to join the above-described project interesting enough to look at it more attentively at least! And as a maximum - investments, investments and more investments! Smiley Cool

Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

I do not understand the meaning of the project to the end, what is its main objective and the purpose for which it is going. A lot of information, but from it I can not in any way deduce the logical conclusion where I am going and wants to come to the project. Somebody can popularly and simply explain that here to what? I need an explanation - please help.

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the links, I did not know that you have a channel in the discord. Joined. The discord is more convenient than a telegram. There you can divide the communication into different rooms and language locals
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:07:07 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 11:33:32 AM by Toltekayotl

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the posts and questions.  All parties involved have been very busy getting everything prepared for the community.  The Whitepaper is going to be released mid week.   We're working with Stratis to make sure this process is smooth and all contributors have a great experience.  This is very exciting and we will keep you posted.  Stay tuned for more information coming soon.  

Yes this week we are aiming to release the Whitepaper.  We had a company wide meeting today and will do our best to release the WP by tomorrow or Thursday.  We will be releasing ICO dates after the WP gets into the hands of our supporters.  We appreciate you looking at Gluon.  You're more than welcome to come join us in our Telegram or Discord group as well.  There's a lot of discussion happening over there as well.  

I look forward to the beginning of your ICO. I'm a fan of the Stratis platform and I believe that 2018 will be very successful for Stratis.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the information! the technical part of your project will be described in white paper or you will be presented with a technical document? As an engineer and a person who is fond of technology, I am very interested in the technical side of the project.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the information! the technical part of your project will be described in white paper or you will be presented with a technical document? As an engineer and a person who is fond of technology, I am very interested in the technical side of the project.

Yes, I'm also waiting for a technical document. More even the section that will talk about a clear organization of the sales process
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:19:48 PM

Awesome! This is a very significant event for Stratis this year, because this is the first ICO held on its platform! I look forward to the start of ICO.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

Awesome! This is a very significant event for Stratis this year, because this is the first ICO held on its platform! I look forward to the start of ICO.

For Stratis may be this is good. But I cant understand, what assignment of this tokens? people so impressed by these tokens just because this is 1st stratis tokens?
appraiser

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:20:37 PM

Very interesting project. I often use the device for EDB2. I wonder what kind of communication channel will be there? I think the security aspect is important during the move, so that nothing fails.

it's good that there was an expert who came across the product technically

can you explain how it works?
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

What`s news about White Paper? I saw countdown for it release on your web site  Lips sealed

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

Hello everyone!
excellent! this is very valuable information i will wait for the end of this week. I really want to read a white paper to understand more what the project is about

SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

I do not understand the meaning of the project to the end, what is its main objective and the purpose for which it is going. A lot of information, but from it I can not in any way deduce the logical conclusion where I am going and wants to come to the project. Somebody can popularly and simply explain that here to what? I need an explanation - please help.
I'll try as I understand from the info that while there is on the website. Gluon offers the technology that allows to remotely monitor and diagnose possible breakdowns in a car for timely troubleshooting.

In simple words, today, if on the instrument panel in the car caught fire
"Check engine", then under terms of the guarantee you eat to a dealer and there leave a car for diagnostics. A mechanic reads the errors and starts to order the necessary parts if they don't have. All right? And I note if a driver is irresponsible, then he can't immediately turn to a repair shop and a small breakdown in consequence can lead to more expensive repairs.

But what does Gluon suggest? A car will be equipped with the necessary sensors that will connect with the application and with the general dealer network where driver serve a car. As soon as there is any breakdown the application on the smartphone notifies about it. And a mechanic quickly see the problem. They will be able to contact with driver independently and write down for repair. An error has already been read, they even already know what part is needed to replace it.

This is one of the possible features of the platform, which I liked. It allows at least car owners to save time and money.
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

Will you use TVE for your social bounty campaigin? Like it did Stratis
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

The device of the Gluon is completely ready, all the tests passed? I would like to see a video where I can see how it works.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

Will you use TVE for your social bounty campaigin? Like it did Stratis
TVE- Televisión Española:)? What is a tve? I could not find the transcript of this abbreviation. Can you tell me or give a link?

crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

TVE- Televisión Española:)? What is a tve? I could not find the transcript of this abbreviation. Can you tell me or give a link?

TVE means the viral exchange where you can share tweets in there platform including Facebook share YouTube and you can get your bounty through there platform
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

I'll try as I understand from the info that while there is on the website. Gluon offers the technology that allows to remotely monitor and diagnose possible breakdowns in a car for timely troubleshooting.

In simple words, today, if on the instrument panel in the car caught fire
"Check engine", then under terms of the guarantee you eat to a dealer and there leave a car for diagnostics. A mechanic reads the errors and starts to order the necessary parts if they don't have. All right? And I note if a driver is irresponsible, then he can't immediately turn to a repair shop and a small breakdown in consequence can lead to more expensive repairs.

But what does Gluon suggest? A car will be equipped with the necessary sensors that will connect with the application and with the general dealer network where driver serve a car. As soon as there is any breakdown the application on the smartphone notifies about it. And a mechanic quickly see the problem. They will be able to contact with driver independently and write down for repair. An error has already been read, they even already know what part is needed to replace it.

This is one of the possible features of the platform, which I liked. It allows at least car owners to save time and money.
It seem interesting, but I didn't find such information on the site. Still it's worth waiting for the whitepaper.
sea_slug

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:27:36 AM

White paper is out. https://gluon.com/gluon-whitepaper-and-updates/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: