Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:56:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7223 times)
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

What I like is the understanding that the project will be successful. this will be the 4th industrial revolution. Feedback from the car will open new opportunities and development of the project.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

Guys anyone can tell me when will be the beginning of a presale or ico? I can't find that information.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Igo doxod

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

Guys anyone can tell me when will be the beginning of a presale or ico? I can't find that information.
administrators are required to react, I think soon the answer will appear. it is necessary to wait a little.
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:40:57 PM

I saw in your twitter a photo of Tesla's car. Does Gluon work with Tesla?  Smiley
I hope no. According to Tesla's report, the company's losses reached $ 619 millions in 2017...
No, a loss of $619 million is only for the fourth quarter. For a whole 2017 the loss amounted to 2.2 billion. But it is not important.
Cooperate with Tesla is only good news
Wow, how it might be the good news. I dont understand. Do you think its good just because of Elon Musk is new symbol like Steve Jobs?

Now Tesla gets subsidies from the state, but perhaps in a few years the company will reach a breakeven point. Nevertheless, the news of the collaboration of Gluon with Tesla will be like a bomb and will send the price of the tokens to the moon.
Few years...too much for crypto few years. I prefer gluon shows more info about cooperating with VW.
JohnEther
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:41:58 PM

Hey. Tell me how and when I can participate in sale.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

Gluon is a good project, interesting information about the technical document, is it ready?  How many shared tokens have been created?
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

I saw in your twitter a photo of Tesla's car. Does Gluon work with Tesla?  Smiley
I hope no. According to Tesla's report, the company's losses reached $ 619 millions in 2017...
No, a loss of $619 million is only for the fourth quarter. For a whole 2017 the loss amounted to 2.2 billion. But it is not important.
Cooperate with Tesla is only good news
Wow, how it might be the good news. I dont understand. Do you think its good just because of Elon Musk is new symbol like Steve Jobs?
Now Tesla gets subsidies from the state, but perhaps in a few years the company will reach a breakeven point. Nevertheless, the news of the collaboration of Gluon with Tesla will be like a bomb and will send the price of the tokens to the moon.
Few years...too much for crypto few years. I prefer gluon shows more info about cooperating with VW.
I agree that Volkswagen Group is much more powerful and influential than Elon Musk with his Tesla, but Tesla has set the trend with the electrification of cars and innovations in the auto industry. He can pay attention to the blockade

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:02:31 PM

Gluon is a good project, interesting information about the technical document, is it ready?  How many shared tokens have been created?
At this time, it is not known how many tokens will be released until the sales are completed, but the planned number of tokens is 700M.
Where:
Available in Public/Private Sale: 450M Tokens;
Company Supply: 238M Tokens (~80% is Locked).

Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

What I like is the understanding that the project will be successful. this will be the 4th industrial revolution. Feedback from the car will open new opportunities and development of the project.

You're probably kidding.  Grin  The 4th industrial revolution is: graphene, nanotechnology, artificial intelligence, composite materials, etc.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:11:30 AM

I'll probably ask the most popular question. At what date is the start of the ICO assigned?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:19:47 AM

As the saying goes, timing is everything. As of the moment, cryptos are rising again and GluOn has the right time to market aggressively . The fact that people are now interested in this financial segment, chances are they are eager to dive into it.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

Now perhaps the best atmosphere for entering the market. The market started a smooth but steady growth. The main thing to prodolzhalos in the future. Then the ICO will definitely be successful.
AnnyMarsio

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:39:08 AM

Project on Stratis this of course well. And it certainly attracts attention. But how real is it today to realize all your plans? Are there any agreements with car manufacturers or anyone else? I am simply convinced that this will be extremely difficult to put into practice.
     If indeed there is information about Tesla or another about a company, put links to official sources. On the Tesla website about the Gluon is nothing written for example.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:39:26 AM

Gluon is a good project, interesting information about the technical document, is it ready?  How many shared tokens have been created?
At this time, it is not known how many tokens will be released until the sales are completed, but the planned number of tokens is 700M.
Where:
based on such a huge total number of tokens, can assume that the price for the token will not be more than 0.07-8 $
appraiser

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:56:17 AM

Gluon is a good project, interesting information about the technical document, is it ready?  How many shared tokens have been created?
Where:
based on such a huge total number of tokens, can assume that the price for the token will not be more than 0.07-8 $

It seems to me that even a lot. After all, will not the entire volume be sold? Or 688 million is a total issue?
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

Project on Stratis this of course well. And it certainly attracts attention. But how real is it today to realize all your plans? Are there any agreements with car manufacturers or anyone else? I am simply convinced that this will be extremely difficult to put into practice.
     If indeed there is information about Tesla or another about a company, put links to official sources. On the Tesla website about the Gluon is nothing written for example.
it is unlikely Tesla will be writing about the partnership with startup which hasn't had the ICO. The Volkswagen group logo is constantly visible on the Gluon banners. Perhaps there are already some preliminary agreements. After the project, if successfully carried out, will save time and money for many companies, owning a large fleet of vehicles.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

it is unlikely Tesla will be writing about the partnership with startup which hasn't had the ICO. The Volkswagen group logo is constantly visible on the Gluon banners. Perhaps there are already some preliminary agreements. After the project, if successfully carried out, will save time and money for many companies, owning a large fleet of vehicles.

I think they really are. After all, for unauthorized use of the logo, especially such a well-known brand, it is possible to prosecute.
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

It seems to me that team members Gluon fans of the car Volkswagen Golf. Excellent car by the way.  Smiley
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

developers who are very experienced in developing this project, I just need to read more about ICO information because I am very optimistic this project has good prospects in the future. when will ICO start? and also is there softcap in this project or there is only hardcap in ahir ICO on this project?
neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

Interesting moment. Indeed, is there any document on the arrangements for the publication of the car brand in posters and news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: