Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7220 times)
Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

More and more people will find the value of Gluon, and they will buy hard on stratis if they think gluon is a potential project to make money, they will definitely invest on gluon project, good luck gluon, hope you raise enough money.

Thank you for your support. 

Our team appreciate your comments.

Have a fantastic day!

Chris

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

Hah, this is just my assumption. I think everyone is waiting for update wallet Stratis.
I don`t. Where did you see info about Stratis wallets update. Maybe I ve missed something because I`m just hold Stratis on my wallets and don`t trade.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

Private Sale will begin on March 5, 2018 and Public Sale will begin on March 27, 2018. Grin Shocked

Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

I recently heard this opinion: "All technological innovations from the automotive, aviation and fuel industries should be approved or rejected by a cartel of producers that belongs to third parties to banks." International bankers foreseeing future financial cataclysms decided to reinsure themselves and issued crypto-currencies as a dog with a leash. "? What do you think? : (((

Igo doxod

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

I recently heard this opinion: "All technological innovations from the automotive, aviation and fuel industries should be approved or rejected by a cartel of producers that belongs to third parties to banks." International bankers foreseeing future financial cataclysms decided to reinsure themselves and issued crypto-currencies as a dog with a leash. "? What do you think? : (((
I wonder where such data is there a link? this after all very seriously.
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

That is funny if you worry about it. I mean "International bankers". I guess they understand that humanity needs about 1000 years to beat dollar. You count your portfolio in USD I guess. You dont pay your bills with crypto etc. Sad but true.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

Private Sale will begin on March 5, 2018 and Public Sale will begin on March 27, 2018. Grin Shocked

Great news. I specifically bought more stratis for this ICO.
AnnyMarsio

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:48:05 AM

I believe this is no cause for concern at all. These conspiracy theories are born periodically. Nothing serious usually they do not. We must move forward and develop. To invest and make money and not to bother.
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

Great news. There is already some began to think that the project was stopped. I wish success to the team. Now the main thing is to show good results at the start. Then everything will go even better.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:11:53 AM

Finally the we waited for this news. I think on a private sale will be collected softcap. The interest in the project is very high on the part of the community.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

Good news, I have been waiting for this release long ago already and will definitely participate while crowd sale, because presale sum needed sum is too big for me Smiley good thing that there is no large bonuses while pre sale, only 10%.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

Good news, I have been waiting for this release long ago already and will definitely participate while crowd sale, because presale sum needed sum is too big for me Smiley good thing that there is no large bonuses while pre sale, only 10%.

How many glu tokens are planned to sell on private-sale and what will be the discount on tokens? or 10 percent is a bonus for private sale?
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

Gluon is a good project, interesting information about the technical document, is it ready?  How many shared tokens have been created?
At this time, it is not known how many tokens will be released until the sales are completed, but the planned number of tokens is 700M.
Where:
Available in Public/Private Sale: 450M Tokens;
Company Supply: 238M Tokens (~80% is Locked).
based on such a huge total number of tokens, can assume that the price for the token will not be more than 0.07-8 $
It seems to me that even a lot. After all, will not the entire volume be sold? Or 688 million is a total issue?

688 million this is the sum of :Company Supply: 238M Tokens + Available in Public/Private Sale: 450M Tokens And also you forgot about Marketing Incentive Pool: 12M Tokens in total it is 700
but I'm sure that it's impossible to sell so many tokens
I think everything will be fine, because there were already ICO with a larger amount. A large ship is a large voyage.
yes of course everything will be fine. And do not worry about that so many tokens. The gulon has already collected $ 2,000,000 from some fund. So there are all chances for a successful ICO

BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

Gluon is a good project, interesting information about the technical document, is it ready?  How many shared tokens have been created?
At this time, it is not known how many tokens will be released until the sales are completed, but the planned number of tokens is 700M.
Where:
Available in Public/Private Sale: 450M Tokens;
Company Supply: 238M Tokens (~80% is Locked).
based on such a huge total number of tokens, can assume that the price for the token will not be more than 0.07-8 $
It seems to me that even a lot. After all, will not the entire volume be sold? Or 688 million is a total issue?

688 million this is the sum of :Company Supply: 238M Tokens + Available in Public/Private Sale: 450M Tokens And also you forgot about Marketing Incentive Pool: 12M Tokens in total it is 700
but I'm sure that it's impossible to sell so many tokens
I think everything will be fine, because there were already ICO with a larger amount. A large ship is a large voyage.
yes of course everything will be fine. And do not worry about that so many tokens. The gulon has already collected $ 2,000,000 from some fund. So there are all chances for a successful ICO

it will be a success that´s for sure. And they will collect quite a high amount in the sale, no doubt

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:11:28 PM

I read articles about free energy from the air, torsion fields. I read that some developments of Nikola Tesla are still classified. Perhaps there is something in this.  Smiley

antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:14:36 PM

10 %? that's funny. Why such a small bonus? Does the team have a large community to attract investors?

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

10 %? that's funny. Why such a small bonus? Does the team have a large community to attract investors?
Actualy this is good bonus. Maybe for crypto it`s "funny" but in fact you are just very small angel investor and you get your profit not from bonuses but from project`s success.  My goal find x10 project and I don`t care about bonuses.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

Has the date for the ICO been determined? I was trying to find some information on their website. Maybe I am too blind to see it?
as far as I know the date of the ICO was postponed to March 2018, due to the unstable situation on the market
That's right. In a falling market, it is more difficult to attract investment. Now we see signs of recovery in the markets. So I think the terms of the ICO will be announced soon.

I don't really agree with that as you never know whether a stable market might turn unstable within a matter of days. You have to pull off your ICO anyway and nobody can predict the future.
I also think that the ICO should have been held in accordance with the planned date, otherwise why mislead investors? recently, it has become fashionable to postpone the ICO.

You could also define terms like you get X amount of coins for X amount of etzhereum regardless of the price of ethereum. You can never know what the market will turn into within a matter of days.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

it will be a success that´s for sure. And they will collect quite a high amount in the sale, no doubt
Every Stratis holder prepeared his STRAT for invest in GLUON ICO I Guess

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:32:51 PM

It's not about the size of the bonus, but in its availability. If you decide to invest in a project - the bonus is a bonus. Now is the time to use it. The project has every chance to grow to epic proportions and therefore I think it is necessary to keep the tokens up to a better time - for example, for a year or two. The market goes down and up - while everything is unstable for such serious projects, community support and investor's faith are required!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: