Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7217 times)
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

I think the fact that Gluon allows conversion of other currencies to Stratis for ICO participants that, for whatever reason, don't want to hold Stratis, is a good idea. Should mean that ICO's like Gluon won't be impacted if someone prefers to hold crypto in a different currency.

I really like the Gluon ICO and will be supporting.
neowne

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

I think the fact that Gluon allows conversion of other currencies to Stratis for ICO participants that, for whatever reason, don't want to hold Stratis, is a good idea. Should mean that ICO's like Gluon won't be impacted if someone prefers to hold crypto in a different currency.

I do not see any reason to sell the statis. last year it has grown 5 times. Now the market has fallen, but in March again everything will go up.
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

I see that now the market is not defined - everyone is looking for tokens at attractive prices, taking into account the price reduction at the beginning of this year. If you count on a long-term investment then the project is excellent, I agree with what was said above - the factors listed only add confidence in the success of the project. On the cover - this, of course, is ambitious! Smiley
Investors are now really began to study the market very carefully. This is a plus for good projects.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

I see that now the market is not defined - everyone is looking for tokens at attractive prices, taking into account the price reduction at the beginning of this year. If you count on a long-term investment then the project is excellent, I agree with what was said above - the factors listed only add confidence in the success of the project. On the cover - this, of course, is ambitious! Smiley
Investors are now really began to study the market very carefully. This is a plus for good projects.

The scope of ICO is long overdue to settle, too many unnecessary HYIP, curves and copying projects + moshushki. it is necessary to standardize this area. Then it will be even more attractive for investors.
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

The scope of ICO is long overdue to settle, too many unnecessary HYIP, curves and copying projects + moshushki. it is necessary to standardize this area. Then it will be even more attractive for investors.
Complete agreement. Because of the scams and poor quality projects, today good and high-quality projects are faced with the distrust of investors. Standardization is beneficial to all.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

let us think, as the regulation the ICO may occur. what trends to expect. in the first place correct?
USB-S

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

In XEM we trust

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

I hope they will accept ETH, LTC, BTC and of course STRAT,  that`s normal practice for any ICO.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

I hope they will accept ETH, LTC, BTC and of course STRAT,  that`s normal practice for any ICO.

Of all this, only the ether has a normal working smart contract.

antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

What about NEO or Qtum? they have successfully carried out the ICO on their platform and no issues have not yet arisen.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

What about NEO or Qtum? they have successfully carried out the ICO on their platform and no issues have not yet arisen.
Also NEM and WAVES. Sad, but  Waves has bad reputation. Actually I`m the fan of Stratis platform, but NEM is prefect platform for GLUON IMHO
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

By the way Stratis has a lot of holders (more than 60k). That means many people will invest in GLUON and it too will has many holders. Nice!
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

Today, the world of crypto currency is changing. Great incomes lead to great losses, big fortunes become nothing at one moment. In such an environment, it is very important to somehow insure your risks and capital, if such a concept applies to the crypto currency. The most important is not even the technical side and the benefits, but just this mechanism of reinsurance of their investments! That's cool!

LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:08:38 PM

Why did you decide to use the Strat blockchain and not another such as the ethereum or neo? What advantages did you attract in Strat blockchain?
Stratis has a great BaaS platform that will allow us to change and grow throughout the process.  We needed something more simple for integration.  Because they have designed their own platform from the ground up, they will be able to adopt everything we've designed for our clients and users.  We see them being able to support our roadmap as we launch new features. 
Also, Stratis has features that Ethereum and NEO do not have. Stratis will deliver solutions to their weaknesses. One example is the Sidechains that Stratis will have which will make it superior. There are lots of advantages later on for having a token sale on Stratisplatform.
Just one remark. There is no info about tokens on Stratis platform. Is this possible? Is this easy? And how it works?
I think that this should not be a problem if the developers are so confident in the blockchain of the stratis, but it is not clear how the exchanges will accept the token on the blockchain  of stratis
We will be releasing more information on how integration will work once we're ready to launch the ICO. 
Thank you for your support and patience.
By the way, do not you think that it's time to tell more in detail how the integration will take place? Because the stage of sales of tokens already begins soon

Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

I would like to know more about the recent Bitcoin Superconference from Feb 16-18 in Dallas, Texas. Have any agreements been concluded?
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:10:28 AM

The team of Qtum even launched a node into space into the orbit of the Earth.  Grin
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:39:09 AM

The impact of hosting a bitcoin conference has a positive effect on GluOn . The said event was sponsored by GluOn's  ICO hosting platform Stratis. To show its strength and features, Stratis tried to build up some marketing exposure for GluOn that is why many got their attention to GluOn, stratis' first verified ICO.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:56:24 AM

The impact of hosting a bitcoin conference has a positive effect on GluOn . The said event was sponsored by GluOn's  ICO hosting platform Stratis. To show its strength and features, Stratis tried to build up some marketing exposure for GluOn that is why many got their attention to GluOn, stratis' first verified ICO.
Yes, indeed this is so. I drew attention to the GluOn in the first place because he is on the platform of the Stratus. This is something that deserves special attention in my opinion. I love Stratis and the first project on it, definitely should not strike in a dirt the person.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:31:32 AM

By the way Stratis has a lot of holders (more than 60k). That means many people will invest in GLUON and it too will has many holders. Nice!
And one of them is me) Stratis a good platform. It's just not that popular yet. But all that will change Wink
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

The team of Qtum even launched a node into space into the orbit of the Earth.  Grin
Qtum is an overrated coin. Friends what is your discussion ? Startis has not even shown itself yet,and you are already comparing it with other coins that have their own blockchain. We must not forget that the strat is a relatively new coin.
bep42350

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:02:47 AM

Qtum is an overrated coin. Friends what is your discussion ? Startis has not even shown itself yet,and you are already comparing it with other coins that have their own blockchain. We must not forget that the strat is a relatively new coin.

Thanks mate for this reminder. Stratis is a 1,5 years old and people can't wait anymore...

UX/UI Designer at Stratis Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: